The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
hey bro i like yr positive attitude.
Have to be positive loh..

When I was much younger, I thought 1 or 2 seasons dont be champions is no big deal but never did I expect that the wait is 19 years!

So now we are doing so well, one of the best run-in for so many years, then I rather be positive and back Liverpool all the way!
Old 20-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

another lousy and disappointed result for us.
this coming Sunday - 25 Jan 09 against the same opponent again in the FA Cup,i hope we can make amend and redemption.

we should just fully concentrate on the EPL and forget about the rest of those cup's competition. already into the knock-out stage of CL and should ensure some cash from them.

even our great rival, Mr Alex also stated that the EPL is his most important target,that is why he is putting-up a reserve and young team for the 2nd leg of the Carling Cup.

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 20-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Have to be positive loh..

So now we are doing so well, one of the best run-in for so many years, then I rather be positive and back Liverpool all the way!
Thanks for the ray of light bro on this gloomy day, you are absolutely right
Old 20-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Level with Manure on points and 1 more game played is still consider a good position to be in..
The Man Utd vs Liverpool game in March is the crucial decider..... whoever wins that game are most likely to be the new Champions
Old 20-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
soccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dun forget we still have to play chelsea & arsenal at anfield... but i'm sure this year we';; end the 19years drought!
Old 20-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes,the other 3 clubs also have some important matches to play.
we must win all our matches and do not worry about the rest.
this year is one of our best chance so far,so hope we will not let it slip through.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 21-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_maniacr7 View Post
dun forget we still have to play chelsea & arsenal at anfield... but i'm sure this year we';; end the 19years drought!
yes but the scums gets to play the big 3 at old trafford...not exactly a good place to visit if you are looking for a win...
Old 21-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
yes but the scums gets to play the big 3 at old trafford...not exactly a good place to visit if you are looking for a win...
Not to mention that they always get penalties there!
Old 22-01-2009, 08:00 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, if we can win at Stamford Bridge, ended a hoodoo there, I dont see why we cant do it at Manure-land...
We just do our part and let the other teams worry for themsleves..

The signs are there!
Till last season, we cant get a goal at Chelski's ground, let alone a win but Torres changed that (That defeat to Chelski during the CL semis.. Who scored the other goal? It was Babbel, right??).. And this season? We ended their 86 games unbeaten home run...

Till last season, we also cant figure a way how to win Manure (which I always felt is a Rafa curse.. He just cant win the the other big 3!!) but we changed it with a 2-1 victory earlier this season and that being a goal down!

Lets be honest, in the past when we go a goal down playing Scums, I know most of us felt we are losing for sure and maybe a draw will be good enough but this season, we have the team, the mentality and the fighting sprits that was always lacking for so long!

Come on lads! This will be our season!!!!
Old 22-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
but this season, we have the team, the mentality and the fighting sprits that was always lacking for so long!

Come on lads! This will be our season!!!!
I oso have very strong "feeling" that this will be our year...... am not too worried about the current hiccups coz I tink Benitez is making those boo-boos on purpose to pressure the yankees to give in to him He oso know how to play Mind Games
Old 22-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, if we can win at Stamford Bridge, ended a hoodoo there, I dont see why we cant do it at Manure-land...
cos we lost our talisman.....Danny Murphy
Old 22-01-2009, 09:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
cos we lost our talisman.....Danny Murphy
Murphy is history. Under Rafa,it's our wonder captain who has not been playing up to expectation against the red devils.
Wish him all the best in his court case tomorrow.
Old 23-01-2009, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Murphy is history. Under Rafa,it's our wonder captain who has not been playing up to expectation against the red devils.
Wish him all the best in his court case tomorrow.
Yes Murphy is history...

Its time this current batch write their own stories!
And what can be better than to snatch a win in Sucm-land and go on to be Champions!

We have the team, the spirit and skills to do it!
And we have Rafa too! I dont believe he lost it.
A manager who can win 2 titles under the nose of Barca and R Madrid knows what to do under such pressure!
Old 23-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest news from soccernet.

Reports link Liverpool with £500m takeover
Moves to sell Liverpool to one of Kuwait's richest families have been prompted by the need of the club's American owners to find a buyer by July.

They have been actively searching for a new owner for months, but it is understood have been made aware that the Royal Bank of Scotland will not refinance the original loan in the summer.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 24-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It was reported that several banks in the UK [especially RBS] will go bust in no time plunging the UK inot deep shit and may follow Iceland to become Europe's second bankrupt nation

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1