The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
buckaroo28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Lesson learn . Not all massage lady that ask you strip down all the way will provide special . Not in Thailand apparently . Hotel check in delay till 1.30 so went for a massage parlour near the hotel . Was walking and I saw this syt in home clothes in the shop . Go in ask for oil massage . 400 baht a bit ex but syt so Mai tu Liao . When ask to strip all the way , I thought I hit bingo . Great massage and I was waiting all the way for GQ . It never come . Damm disappointed . After that then realized she might be the boss . Really syt and wear a nice heel when I saw her doing laundry outside when I walk pass again. Anyway I have her number . See whether can jio her drink . Try luck .
Old 03-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
your land only one person smile at a time ah? 555555555

good luck and have fun. Don't forget the FR after that.

PS , we don't see many FRs nowadays. Mostly ask for advise and then disappear after their visit.
Better don't write too much FRs later kena hood by sleath agents
Old 03-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckaroo28 View Post
Lesson learn . Not all massage lady that ask you strip down all the way will provide special . Not in Thailand apparently . Hotel check in delay till 1.30 so went for a massage parlour near the hotel . Was walking and I saw this syt in home clothes in the shop . Go in ask for oil massage . 400 baht a bit ex but syt so Mai tu Liao . When ask to strip all the way , I thought I hit bingo . Great massage and I was waiting all the way for GQ . It never come . Damm disappointed . After that then realized she might be the boss . Really syt and wear a nice heel when I saw her doing laundry outside when I walk pass again. Anyway I have her number . See whether can jio her drink . Try luck .
Normally street cloths will do special. Those in uniforms will not do. Somemore 130pm when the message action is starting to get red hot.

What area was this? 400B is ex for a massage in Pattaya. Normally only max 200 for foot or thai and max 300 for oil.

Why jio her? Thousands of girls waiting for you at the bars easier and cheaper
Old 03-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pattaya

I am heading to Pattaya and shall be staying there between 8 & 12 January.

Any bros would like to have dinner and chit-chat?
Old 04-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
seinfeld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys.

How many times do you visit pattaya ever year?
How long is each visit?
How much you spend ? ( everything from air tickets,hotels,LD+BF+longtime )

Would really appreciate your answers!

And lastly any one here got tirak in patts? You guys got western union to sponsor her? Or know of anybody who does that?

Yes,I read countless stickmanbangkok buffalo sick rooftop leak stories. But mine is like, I help her because she is my girlfriend and she never really asked for money though. Sometimes she tell me her bar quiet cause low season and stuff. I do believe and also I know she isn't the most popular girl in the bar. I give her money because I want help her and also in a way I thinking if I don't help and send money. She might just ignore me. Isn't very sad?

But its always shiok to have someone telling you on Facebook or line that she misses you and loves you. Occasionally sending you those cute selfies taken just for you. I'm a very confused person.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinfeld View Post

Yes,I read countless stickmanbangkok buffalo sick rooftop leak stories. But mine is like, I help her because she is my girlfriend and she never really asked for money though. Sometimes she tell me her bar quiet cause low season and stuff. I do believe and also I know she isn't the most popular girl in the bar. I give her money because I want help her and also in a way I thinking if I don't help and send money. She might just ignore me ...........

But its always shiok to have someone telling you on Facebook or line that she misses you and loves you. Occasionally sending you those cute selfies taken just for you. I'm a very confused person.
Bro wake up. This is Thailand..... You have money you can find pussy.... Why scare pussy ignore you?? You probably not the only guy she tell her grandmother stories to.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Met up with bro soi 6 yesterday . Honest feedback . Dia orang baik .
Terima kasih for your guidance and piece together all the bits and pieces info
I know abt patts . A lot of newbies came to patts not knowing what they want and this can lead to confusion coz women come in all types of sizes, tones, and even sexual orientation. Me included . If u dunno what u want u will Juz b like a headless flies flying here flying there . One's meat is another poison . Know what you wan and just do it . Ask and u shall be given . Rejected move on .. Like all the 前辈 say , u r being hunted lol . Anyway bro soi6 , looking forward to the party later . I know what I want today lol . See ya
Old 04-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for your FR buckaroo
Old 04-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi guys.

How long is each visit?
Hmmmm.. do u need a report for your questions? We have a prof Naemlo here who willingly to send u a report with a min fee of only USD 500..
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckaroo28 View Post
Met up with bro soi 6 yesterday . Honest feedback . Dia orang baik .
Dia baik? 55555 nanti lu Baru tau ya...
Old 04-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Waiting for your FR buckaroo

Nothing much .just a short time at goodfellas . Gd appetizer though .
Today more to come I hope .
Old 04-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I help her because she is my girlfriend and she never really asked for money though. Sometimes she tell me her bar quiet cause low season and stuff. I do believe and also I know she isn't the most popular girl in the bar. I give her money because I want help her and also in a way I thinking if I don't help and send money. She might just ignore me. Isn't very sad?

Haiizz....

She still working in a bar so she not your gf. Gf means she open her legs for you only.

She never ask for money cos she not need to...you sending so why need ask? Also means you low level sponsor..ie..give little money..so its a case of its better than nothing.

Never believe she unpopular. Still working means she have regular customers.

Miss you ? Just or you? Sorry to tell you..when a girl send all these messages and selfies..its normally sent to 10 or 20 idiots at the same time. They see who takes the bait. Next time you see her try looking at her phone..what your name is on her phone...
if she kind she call you Mr sinkie..or mr jeen..or fat man...or bald black ugly mofo..mr talk too much..mr stupid...etc..

If the phone list you as tirak1 then maybe you No 1. Otherwise you may just be sponsor No 1..sponsor No 2..

mr Jaidee is someone spend or send good money...not becos he good heart.

Anyway..for your info..I am usually called mr singapore..mr black pig..those are the nicer names they call me here. But then again..I do not have a gf..
Old 04-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
How long is each visit?
I'm a very confused person.
Young man, no correct answers to your FAQ. Really depends on individual's availability (and budgets). Also many variables on spend: flights (budget or regular), hotels (bht600-4k+ depending on your comfort level). Mongering at bars depends if WS joints or lesser places -and your wallet.

As for yours with WL, you make your own bed -so not for us to judge you. As for she stroking your ego with FB selfies, get real. Her KC is par for the course, meaning she does that for a living.

How long is your rubber band? Best you get off the roller coaster yourself, and wise up
Indeed, you are very confused
Old 04-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Anyway..for your info..I am usually called mr singapore..mr black pig..those are the nicer names they call me here. But then again..I do not have a gf..
Bro, plz check my tirak's phone whether who or wat I am? Mr mu or Mr Chang or? Hehe.. buy u BL when I come la..
Old 04-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
seinfeld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Haiizz....

She never ask for money cos she not need to...you sending so why need ask? Also means you low level sponsor..ie..give little money..so its a case of its better than nothing.
Erm how much is a counted low level sponsor? What is the "standard/average" amount to sponsor every month?

I'm asking to know the market price only, for general knowledge! Not to increase the amount i sending. Just need to have a gauge on how much i am sending westen union is considered low/average/high.

Thank you everybody for your comments. Much appreciated. As for the question on how many times you guys visit pattaya a year. Im kind of seeking individual feedback, not the ball park figure of everyone in this thread.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm a very confused person.
Grow up and move on with life.... Prof Naemlo give u a lecture free....

Not to sound like an asshole, why will u want to fall in love with a toilet bowl? The norm in life is use the toilet bowl, flush it and let others use it. Why will u want to go back Pattaya, go to the same toilet bowl and realise someone is using it and u stubbornly queue for it even your shit is almost out. Move on, use the bowl beside it.

Why will u sponsor a AGG ger? It is wiser to spend your money on your parents. I still can't find the reason why will men want to sponsor a bar ger??? I am very curious why are u willing to give her money for doing nothing?

Last edited by naemlo; 04-01-2015 at 04:54 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1