The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bighead74 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

Someone zapped me from 2 accounts within 2 mins as i posted a maid pregnant issue, stating tat i'm telling story. Well here's the sms pic:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/smsc.jpg/

on 29/04/13 in my thread: Mermaid Line, i jus approached her for contact no.

Day8 2km jog at park with up/down slope/100 sit ups. During jog saw a pretty indo maid bringing a old lady for morning walk. After 100 sit ups, saw her again, tis time maintain eye contact with her and she smiles back. Went for early lunch cos only light breakfast b4 exercise.
Met her again after lunch, approached for contact and will be meeting her in the afternoon for chats. Hehe, lidat oso got lobang.

Pls dun zapped for the sake of zapping or unless u r the one invovled with the pregnant maid.
Old 18-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabann View Post
Agreed. Used to hv this maid.
after bonk her ask to borrow money. So just borrow her $200. She said will return me after she get her pay.
End up.. Never... but I also didn't loose out..
Think I bonk her at least 10 times before she finally went back after 3 months..

Never make the same mistake again....
bro. you are so faithful to bonk till 10 times...for me 2-3 times enough already...10 times.?.i will waste 9 times to try on other freshy...hehehe
Old 18-05-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
bro. you are so faithful to bonk till 10 times...for me 2-3 times enough already...10 times.?.i will waste 9 times to try on other freshy...hehehe
if pretty and acceptable i dun mind bonking 10times.....

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 18-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtsh2630 View Post
What the HELL is wrong with u?? Dick wise I mean...,.?!?!
fancy123... dick can't stand or no dick that's y been pin point on this forum. if he got pretty babes to bonk won't be here talking jealous
Old 18-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
if pretty and acceptable i dun mind bonking 10times.....
He look 7/10
body 7/10
I like small size gal. 1.55m abt 45kg. she is just my type.
That why I keep bonk her till she left..
So far didn't get any maid like her that know what I want on bed..
Old 18-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros,

need yr advice. met this maid first time went drinking n dancing and past days been chatting she even show me her boobs in video call. nw going nxt sunday with this maid to hotel. so long no gone to hotel 81 already, just wanna check whats the cost for 3hr and 4hr. which one more worth it? 3 or 4? cos going hv light wine drinking in hotel then follow by.....hehe you should know la
Old 19-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
hi bros,

need yr advice. met this maid first time went drinking n dancing and past days been chatting she even show me her boobs in video call. nw going nxt sunday with this maid to hotel. so long no gone to hotel 81 already, just wanna check whats the cost for 3hr and 4hr. which one more worth it? 3 or 4? cos going hv light wine drinking in hotel then follow by.....hehe you should know la
see your stamina lah... for me 3 hour enough for 2 rounds... no more then that. 2 hour too rush for me to have second round. 4 hour overkill.
Old 19-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

reporting live @ city plaza....

today is sunday, the place is packed with lots of maids.

anyone going there to hunt?

what are the chances compared to lucky plaza?
Old 19-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Last Sunday met a maid at OT. i met her a few weeks earlier and she wouldn't come talk to me. Passed her my details and she started to SMS me two days later. so last week met her back at the same place in OT and 30 mins later we head to my place to listen to music. Find out she has an ang mo bf but he is out of town. We relax and joke A bit and kiss a bit. She needs to go home so I tell her I will pay for a taxi to make it easier for her. Give her 20 and walk her to the taxi. She's chatting with me everyday and though her bf is back she will find a way to come visit me and next time I expect will screw her. She won't ask for money or topup but I will give her some taxi money without her asking. Be generous and you will find nice people. Be stingy and worrie that everyone is trying to screw you and you'll find people who do just that.
So last week the maid above came to meet me and we had breakfast with a friend and his gf who is also a maid. After breakfast we went to see a movie and then back to my apt for 3 rounds in bed. She said the taxi in the morning only cost her 10 so I gave her 50 for the taxis for that day and the next time.

The next time was today. I need to leave town today so told her that I only have until noon. She came over in the morning. We had some breakfast. Another three rounds (I'm so tired now) and then she saw the time and asked if I want her to go. Sent her on her way with no mention of money. While with me she was getting messages from her bf who is out of town. Glad guys travel. Happy he is coming back as next weekend I have my Thai girl coming for the long weekend and won't need to explain why I can't see the Indonesian maid.
Old 19-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The next time was today. I need to leave town today so told her that I only have until noon. She came over in the morning. We had some breakfast. Another three rounds (I'm so tired now) and then she saw the time and asked if I want her to go. Sent her on her way with no mention of money. While with me she was getting messages from her bf who is out of town. Glad guys travel. Happy he is coming back as next weekend I have my Thai girl coming for the long weekend and won't need to explain why I can't see the Indonesian maid.
Nice one. Thank you for sharing.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 19-05-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

Power Tan was shopping at orchard today, while walking past Lucky Plaza, saw the entire building flooded with maids.

noticed a few guys trying to hook up the maids, immediately reminded me of starbuck and ningcaichen.

I quickly left the place.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 19-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Lido84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi can I have her number?
Old 19-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice FR, thanks for sharing bro
Old 19-05-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
see your stamina lah... for me 3 hour enough for 2 rounds... no more then that. 2 hour too rush for me to have second round. 4 hour overkill.
thanks bro...yes agree 2hrs is rush will take 3hr for me. my stamina no problem
Old 19-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lido84 View Post
Hi can I have her number?
Send me your number and I'll consider sharing it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1