The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

Quote:
Originally Posted by fappergod View Post
3-4 times per month whenever i feel tired of my work and OT. the ML really gives good massage comparable to legit MP, and then have special. After every session really feel rejuvenated in my body and mind.
if i very stressed with work n life..i can go 6-8 times a month… really rejuvenated after each session. I think im releasing all my stress on them
Old 26-01-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post
Hi Bros, was wondering what is the average times of you visit MP per month and the price range for a MP in sg.
Had a fun fest of sorts of 4 menus recently over the new year weekend. Started Fri evening with viet fj place. Sat morning went Thai mp for massage expecting maybe hj but was unlocked for bbbj n fj. Sat evening had massage n jg / edge by young milf prc. Sun brunch rtm another prc for massage and got full unlocked. Damage was quite a hole. But body n kkj cannot handle anymore by Sun afternoon. 😝
Old 26-01-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 9
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

Depends on my mood, but usually for MP maximum 2-3 times per month since I usually visit other domes as well for more fun.

As for timing wise, I prefer to go in the afternoon because I assume it will be less crowded since it’s working hours and they won’t be too tired since it’s still midday.
Old 28-01-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

1-2 times a month. Usually I try to arrange before or after operating hour. More fun, more relax
Old 28-01-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Used to be 1x a week but now 2x a month.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Go once a week is ok
Old 29-01-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if ur gf or wife wants to have sex with u on the day after your release, u all still can release?
Old 29-01-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buaytahanliao View Post
if ur gf or wife wants to have sex with u on the day after your release, u all still can release?
Bro if wife gf wants to have sex, then I won't go Fl liao. This question sadly is not applicable for me.
Old 30-01-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbirdtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to do an update on this as i recently went back to one of the MP after getting many bros advice. I think after some tries here & there, i feel like i am liking to opt for 90mins personally. but this is mostly due to the longer massage given although got some extras also haha.

A bit off topic here, but the ML actually asked me if i wanted to have fun with her over at her place. Don't think any B/R notes will be involve as this is just purely her invitation. If it was either of you bros , would you take up the offer or rather just keep back and be more cautious? *I recently just started going to MP so still rather fresh to this type of offer & am rather cautions about it.

P.s ; as the ML told me this offer only for me i will not be posting about her details. Hope bros understand !
Old 30-01-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Usually once a week.

2x if got new target that is my type and got chemistry with me
Old 30-01-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

2x a month? Now abit more cause dome 1 nth looks good.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post
Wanted to do an update on this as i recently went back to one of the MP after getting many bros advice. I think after some tries here & there, i feel like i am liking to opt for 90mins personally. but this is mostly due to the longer massage given although got some extras also haha.

A bit off topic here, but the ML actually asked me if i wanted to have fun with her over at her place. Don't think any B/R notes will be involve as this is just purely her invitation. If it was either of you bros , would you take up the offer or rather just keep back and be more cautious? *I recently just started going to MP so still rather fresh to this type of offer & am rather cautions about it.

P.s ; as the ML told me this offer only for me i will not be posting about her details. Hope bros understand !
Just go lah, nothing to lose
Old 30-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Actually the answer to this thread depends on how much income you earn lol.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buaytahanliao View Post
How to get a gf? I am 34 years old, single all my life.
Old 31-01-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 8
norknork is a living Saint! - you won't find betternorknork is a living Saint! - you won't find betternorknork is a living Saint! - you won't find betternorknork is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
How to get a gf? I am 34 years old, single all my life.

I already suggested methods to get a decent person as your gf through PM but you do not want to put in the effort. Saying you are an introvert doesn't help things nor you one lor. No one is born to just go out and say hello, want to be my gf? If you can't even take the first step of telling yourself that you have to get out and know people, how to get gf?

And I am surely hoping you wun go ML/FL to get any romance from them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1