The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
Reira deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyReira deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Who’s your Fapping AV girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gig3 View Post
All-time favourites
1) Sora Aoi - The legend. Will never not get horny watching her vids

2) Yura Kano - Recently seems to have gained weight but still cute and very fappable

3) Tsubomi - Schoolgirl, wife, teacher, investigator and many more. She's done it all.

4) Minami Aizawa - Sexy and extremely beautiful. Her rape vids are some of the best.

5) Sora Shiina - Perfect face and body

6)Minami Kojima - Seems to be losing appeal as she gets older but her older stuff are definitely some of the best in the business.

Lesser known gems

1) Remu Suzumori - Not sure if can be considered lesser known but her turnaround of videos is quite low. Still, very sexy, very beautiful.

2) Rin Kira - One of the best short hair actresses. Probably 2nd only to Sora Shiina.

3)Urara Kanon - Her tsundere acting in SDMF-013 made the whole video extremely enjoyable. Her other works are quite good as well.
Man of culture bro! My favourite happen to be Sora Aoi and Sora Shiina. If you like Sora Shiina, check out Hina Nanase. Similar Vibes
Old 27-07-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
limadrian842 is a splendid one to beholdlimadrian842 is a splendid one to beholdlimadrian842 is a splendid one to beholdlimadrian842 is a splendid one to beholdlimadrian842 is a splendid one to beholdlimadrian842 is a splendid one to behold

Yui Hatano
Old 27-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1462 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Yuho Kitada when she gets trained as a sex slave
Old 27-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

sora shiina indeed one of the favourites, my fav av depends on what i'm feeling that day, whether i want to watch big boobs or small boobs... last two days i have been focussed on small boobs girls, anyone interested can check out runa nishiuchi face like angel, flat chest with nice suckable erect nipples
Old 27-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

anyone a fan of mana sakura? i love her vids too, she truly seems to enjoy sex! her uncensored vids show her white cum juice flowing out of her pussy during the fucking, a sure sign that shes enjoying it too!
Old 02-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Velzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miho ichiki
Anri okita
Hitomi tanaka

1st time posting* pls up me thanks
Old 03-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gemini12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velzard View Post
Miho ichiki
Anri okita
Hitomi tanaka

1st time posting* pls up me thanks
Bro here like his boobies ;p
Old 04-08-2022, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pichu08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miku Ohasi
Yui Hatano
Kanako Lioka
Sawamura Reiko
Jessica Kizaki (All time fav)
Old 04-08-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 22
jesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Airi Kijima love her pointed nipples n bushy Pusey
Yuu Shinoda almost look alike a HK actress
Saeko Matsushita love er good looks n her puffy nipples
Yuka Honjo good facial expression
Ayaka Muto...slim body pretty face n huge nipples
Risa Murakami beautiful pussy in few uncensored scenes
Old 04-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
muuds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erica kitagawa!
Old 04-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

inori fukazawa for looking like 马小玲
Old 04-08-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ayaka mutou
asahi mizuno
Hana haruna

hitomi tanaka
reiko kyobayakawa
saeko masushita
yua mikami
Old 04-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysondragon View Post
https://www4.javxxx.me/movie/dtt-014/

touka rinne one of my favourite. looks damn hot in those sexy lingerie. watch it and sure fap one hehe
Yeah Touka Rinne 凜音桃花.. my all time favourite!! (. Y .) 😍
Sadly just retired recently.. 😭
Old 06-08-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Hitomi Enjo: Very Milf, may be too heavy taste for some.

https://spankbang.com/69jff/video/mother+s+friend
Old 07-08-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
angelhut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nao Tachibana
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1