The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 8
FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Any FR to share on the level 2 outlet near exit?
Old 10-10-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is a new lady at the 2nd floor shop next to the side entrance. the one with the nice milf. enjoy guys.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
there is a new lady at the 2nd floor shop next to the side entrance. the one with the nice milf. enjoy guys.
She may be new to this shop but not new to this building. She used to work on other floors.

Her tits are beautiful, firm D cup. Massage skills passable, bj/fj skills experienced. Not a newbie in this line.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
She may be new to this shop but not new to this building. She used to work on other floors.

Her tits are beautiful, firm D cup. Massage skills passable, bj/fj skills experienced. Not a newbie in this line.
u refering to jing jing aka linda..i saw another milf at that shop last sat evening.look good too
Old 11-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

aiyo...can you guys stop mentioning linda...she no there no more lah unless she is on the night crew after 6pm.
not the d cup lady. she on vacation now.

a new girl is her cover duty for these couple weeks. just started yesterday, go and check it out.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
u refering to jing jing aka linda..i saw another milf at that shop last sat evening.look good too
Ya bro but she changed her working name. Me too eyeing the other milf, going to try her soon.

Last edited by BK4ever; 11-10-2016 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Since you guys always want reviews for the 2nd level shop near the entrance.

Lady 1- Mac#$$%LL

Height: Tall

PRC convert SG

tits...yes big soft D!!!

Nice and white skin

Massage: Never waste time on massage

Conversation: Very nice can lift the mood in any bro...sorry for the bros who cant speak Chinese. Her english is limited but getting better. If you stress at work during the day have a chat with her it is relaxing.

Service: Damn nice never rush and always chat a while after service always very nice. my rule is if you treat them nice they will do the same.

GFF- Kissing and wet wet depend if she like you

I knew her from FC but never try her till when she move to PL. First time was a great feel. never rush never press for time and always very soft touches.

Her height is on the tall side ...with heels.

Started off with nice suckling and kissing till no tomorrow. follow by her going down on me. I stood up and turn her around and tap it from behind ..nice and wet already. Never fully undress her...i like tits that are still semi cupped. Yes they are natural. Love her butt also nice and round and bounce. Flip her on her back and finish off. She give out nice moans and dirty talk.

Clean up and chat another 10 minutes before heading off.

Damage: Standard price. really it is worth it just for the boobs...if you love boobs. dont worry she dont extra charge one.

Currently she on vacation. will do a review on the other ones later.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Review for Lady #2 at level 2 shop by the entrance

Name:-----------
you can id her by long straight black hair and large boobs

she on duty now.

Body: Slimmer then the other milf.
Height : slight shorter then lady 1
boob: yes large C border D (Upgraded) for the guys who like upgraded boobs.

Service: with a smile and love to joke. can speak english. again did not try her massage...actually with these places dont even bother. i heard she is trained and was doing full legit massage business before.

I love short tight dress. touch everything. I had a few times before when she was covering at level 3 late night but she now perm at level 2 shop.
very nice bob must try hot dog roll. Her BJ skill damn fine. could not even get to poke and blew my nut into her mouth.

Last time i had her did doggy with her firm bouncy ass till i blow my load.

nice service and after chat.

damage: standard price.

for the enhanced boob lover must try.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 8
FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Since you guys always want reviews for the 2nd level shop near the entrance.

Lady 1- Mac#$$%LL

Height: Tall

PRC convert SG

tits...yes big soft D!!!

Nice and white skin

Massage: Never waste time on massage

Conversation: Very nice can lift the mood in any bro...sorry for the bros who cant speak Chinese. Her english is limited but getting better. If you stress at work during the day have a chat with her it is relaxing.

Service: Damn nice never rush and always chat a while after service always very nice. my rule is if you treat them nice they will do the same.

GFF- Kissing and wet wet depend if she like you

I knew her from FC but never try her till when she move to PL. First time was a great feel. never rush never press for time and always very soft touches.

Her height is on the tall side ...with heels.

Started off with nice suckling and kissing till no tomorrow. follow by her going down on me. I stood up and turn her around and tap it from behind ..nice and wet already. Never fully undress her...i like tits that are still semi cupped. Yes they are natural. Love her butt also nice and round and bounce. Flip her on her back and finish off. She give out nice moans and dirty talk.

Clean up and chat another 10 minutes before heading off.

Damage: Standard price. really it is worth it just for the boobs...if you love boobs. dont worry she dont extra charge one.

Currently she on vacation. will do a review on the other ones later.
Good FR bro!
I have visited last week, she is good in terms service and FJ.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

sorry if i have not reply to your bro's message if i did not please resend me a message again.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aiyo...can you guys stop mentioning linda...she no there no more lah unless she is on the night crew after 6pm.
not the d cup lady. she on vacation now.
The so called Linda is still there at the 2nd floor shop (if I guessed her identity correctly). Just rtf her earlier today. Not sure her working name as I knew her from another place.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got a BJ with HeW** on L3 the other day. $50 all in with good service. Small tits though.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
Got a BJ with HeW** on L3 the other day. $50 all in with good service. Small tits though.
:O incredibly Low price. Esp for a BJ! With everything all in
Old 11-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Review for Lady #2 at level 2 shop by the entrance

Name:-----------
you can id her by long straight black hair and large boobs

she on duty now.

Body: Slimmer then the other milf.
Height : slight shorter then lady 1
boob: yes large C border D (Upgraded) for the guys who like upgraded boobs.

Service: with a smile and love to joke. can speak english. again did not try her massage...actually with these places dont even bother. i heard she is trained and was doing full legit massage business before.

I love short tight dress. touch everything. I had a few times before when she was covering at level 3 late night but she now perm at level 2 shop.
very nice bob must try hot dog roll. Her BJ skill damn fine. could not even get to poke and blew my nut into her mouth.

Last time i had her did doggy with her firm bouncy ass till i blow my load.

nice service and after chat.

damage: standard price.

for the enhanced boob lover must try.
Saw a slim lady standing outside this new shop at Parklane when I was there just now in the afternoon. Should be her already
Old 12-10-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

new lady wearing black dress 2nd floor. fresh just start go try. the white busty milf on vaca will be back in couple weeks.

for those that ask about the other 2nd floor shops..the two near the new dessert shop those only open late after 5pm or 6pm. sometime one lady there early but rush rush service not so nice same with the other one next door. you can try if your freaking horny and need something to poke. late afternoon late night one lady in white...havent seen her in a while might be on vaca also.

3rd floor scuba lane the first 2 shop must try. the 3rd shop (last one next to the photo studio is the old auntie one can try also, she been there forever)

3rd floor on the other side...all old auntie sometime open try if you like old auntie.

can try 1st floor the white dress lady. There are 2 ... the legendary one is the middle shop.

Anna or aka amy from FC is at the 3rd shop at level (the one with the blue color shop front)...sometime there sometime not. Try if you want but she has an attitude. for the bros who had her before you know the her sop.

after 7pm can eat at parklane and watch the ktv viet babes go to work. good views. anyone want KTV groupie hit me up.

For the bros who keep saying 4th floor got stuff...LOL unless you like private eye on your ass there is nothing on 4th floor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread