The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Any estimation? I get quoted 300 to 500 short time and too inflated lah.
most of them 300
Old 27-06-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros, can share some advice for me, i first time ever visit SPA. walk in, is it need to register safe entry? after that whats the procedure, is it they bring u to a private room, is shower needed? do we strip? how to pop the question? first timer here not sure blur blur.

i happen to chance upon them on chat and they say $50 for prostate massage? don't mind my stupid question, are we allowed to shoot during this prostate massage? usually SPA allow roam?
Old 27-06-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 9
Excablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud of

Hi all, can someone pm me Aimee contact or wechat? Lost it when I changed phone. Many thanks in advance 🙏
Old 27-06-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Any estimation? I get quoted 300 to 500 short time and too inflated lah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
most of them 300
Same mostly $300, some $500. Lol.

Now these girls are really desperate for cash. All very fixed iand rigid in their rates. They are not out for fun anymore.

Before pandemic, when their business was good, still could "charm" them . Last year, chat up one really pretty filina who worked in one of those high end Japanese clubs in cuppage. Really pretty , classy looking girl. I just went for a date with her. Treated her like a lady, made her laugh, and talked. Second date, she wanted to come to my house. Hehe. I just put $100 in her bag each time. We never really spoke about money. And there were a few Viet ktv chiobus as well. Went for dates, and went home to fuck. Haha. But also hard to see them then cos they were either working and drinking, or sleeping at home. They were always tired. No much time for paktor! Lol
Old 27-06-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Same mostly $300, some $500. Lol.

Now these girls are really desperate for cash. All very fixed iand rigid in their rates. They are not out for fun anymore.

Before pandemic, when their business was good, still could "charm" them . Last year, chat up one really pretty filina who worked in one of those high end Japanese clubs in cuppage. Really pretty , classy looking girl. I just went for a date with her. Treated her like a lady, made her laugh, and talked. Second date, she wanted to come to my house. Hehe. I just put $100 in her bag each time. We never really spoke about money. And there were a few Viet ktv chiobus as well. Went for dates, and went home to fuck. Haha. But also hard to see them then cos they were either working and drinking, or sleeping at home. They were always tired. No much time for paktor! Lol
Bro you power. 我走肾不走心,怕沉船。
Old 27-06-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
bros, can share some advice for me, i first time ever visit SPA. walk in, is it need to register safe entry? after that whats the procedure, is it they bring u to a private room, is shower needed? do we strip? how to pop the question? first timer here not sure blur blur.

i happen to chance upon them on chat and they say $50 for prostate massage? don't mind my stupid question, are we allowed to shoot during this prostate massage? usually SPA allow roam?
SafeEntry, go in, show them your safe entry, then maybe fill in another form. Then they will ask you what package, i normally take the normal package. Then they bring u to room. Strip, take towel or bathing robe go and shower. Come back to room, put on disposable brief (dont put on also can), lie face down on massage bed. Girl will come and ask if she can come in. Say yes. She will come in and start the massage. She will ask where tired, just answer anything. Around 30min marks she will start to brush your balls. Open your legs, lift your butt to let her do her thing. Then she will ask you flip around and ask the GQ.

Prostate massage is a scam avoid it. Some girls will ask you to get the prostate massage because they get higher commission, tell them u will do normal package and give them tips instead for HJ.
Old 27-06-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Bro you power. 我走肾不走心,怕沉船。

Aiyo, my chinese no good, so Google translate tells me what you say is "I don't want to go to the kidney, I am afraid of sinking." Hahahaha.
Old 27-06-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
most of them 300
Can go find Vpremium gals at that rate..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, my chinese no good, so Google translate tells me what you say is "I don't want to go to the kidney, I am afraid of sinking." Hahahaha.
Only sex, no love. I dont want to kena KC and sink in.
Old 27-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Can go find Vpremium gals at that rate..
The Vpremium girls look seriously good, are they the real deal?
Old 27-06-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only sex, no love. I dont want to kena KC and sink in.
You chiong quite long liao not once close to kena kc trap?

Old 27-06-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
You chiong quite long liao not once close to kena kc trap?
Kena trapped before thats why smarter now.
Old 27-06-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I still have reservations about her plain looks haha. That's why one session is enough
usually one time enough means buay gum own curated taste.
Old 27-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
The Vpremium girls look seriously good, are they the real deal?
You can find Bro Keima for his recommendations..

Tbh I find them pricey compared what you can get from Dome 1 (before the pandemic and CB, that is)..

Old 27-06-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can find Bro Keima for his recommendations..

Tbh I find them pricey compared what you can get from Dome 1 (before the pandemic and CB, that is)..
Tried a a few dome 1 girls, buay gum me. Always dont have chemistry with siambu.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1