The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Pasig have joints,but target locals

hence my humble suggestion to stick to MBC, Havana or Edsa ..so you don't run afoul of the law .. when shit happens ..

if you have a native connection, you can flutter into Trinoma mall and try your luck

The thing is, if you are white, girls approach you ... if not, they are a bit worried if you are a local person .. .. unless you are fugly like me so they know I am not a local
Will need a local bodyguard to bring me there la. I not so adventure to do it alone yet. hee...Since this is Angeles thread, I miss the bars there but leaves are very very limited to go there...Can only read the rest of bro like Datou...sighzzz..
Old 16-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Looking back almost two years ago.... Lovely Pics

Those were d Days of body Painting n boob shows....

Today.... Very discretely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post

Old 16-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Looking back almost two years ago.... Lovely Pics

Those were d Days of body Painting n boob shows....

Today.... Very discretely
This look like my favour joint. Golden Nile?
Old 16-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidunion View Post

Going to Angeles city was a good thing and i would like to thank all brothers who shared information. I knew it was only a night but by reading up, the place didn’t look all that unfamiliar. I am not sure if others will find what i found but there’s something in it for everyone, whatever is on your agenda. Till next time..
Great FR (what's TR? And BM?). Well written, I felt that I was there enjoying your first trip with you.

You are absolutely right, I've been all around the world, every continent, and have never been to a place like AC. As you rightly pointed out, it can be anything you want it to be, hence to each of us, our own little fantasy world. Its the people I believe. While not every single one of them are good, most are.

Welcome to AC, I hope you'll return.
Old 16-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

From rub n Buah...

Pretty impressive pics...

Especially the two girls in the front ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
This look like my favour joint. Golden Nile?
Old 17-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Master Ziebart, if you believe that you have outsmarted me by pointing out to the Edit on the post. . . And if u believe you hv made me the Villain of the Piece, let me say that u have succeeded in getting more muck on ur face.

Please do not try to curry sympathy abt ur lack of Guapo English. . . I know u can speak very well should the need arise.

Suffice to say that at this point u do not hv a strong case in ur defence and hence the need to carry out successful distractions of the reader by talking abt d pm to The Milk Man n d Edit. 

Ur trying to prove ur benevolence by claiming tht u (oops tanmikel) wld hv pm'd D Milk Man.

And it was my edit tht prompted u to post a reply instead.

Dear benevolent Master Z did u need to wait that long to pm him? !

If u noticed after D Milk Mans now famous post, i allowed for several days to see how you "my dear friend" would react.  With ur age n wisdom Master Z im sure you could have done far better? But u chose to do nothing. . . Happy tht someone was whacking me? I cant see any other reason for ur silence then. If u were so Gracious N Benevolent tht u r now painting urself to be you would have used the words Well Intentioned and Informative then by replying to The Milk Man. 

Right? Any right mind would adhere to tht line.  Tht wld hv stopped the further fraying of delicate feathers.  

And why now? The talk of pm'in The Milk Man? Almost as an afterthought to cover ur tracks!

Why dear Ziebart did i expect u to come to my rescue? Coz if u remember during CNY meet up, i had explained to you why I do it! And i had no reason to believe tht u did not understand.

If u hv not already noticed Master Z, there were a few edits to tht very post u were referring to. In fact there were several edits to my other posts which you normally never highlight (distracting the reader?)  Sadly Master Z, im not blessed with ur ingenuity nor with the ability to put down all my ideas at once.

PS: Even my edits hv a time limit of 1800s (SI). I dun hv the liberty of editing at will to tickle my slower reflexes.

PS: il reply to ur previous post a lil later. I need more time than the Edit feature allows to reply to it
Mr The Lord. How is your day? Thanks for your call earlier but I missed what you said before the line was cut cos I had passenger come in and had to down the phone. Could hear you were still talking but cannot catch what you said. As usual business is great for me even though I am shocked at the great slowdown in taxi demand tonight in the city.

I am still confused by the words in bold and red and would appreciate your making it easier for me to understand what you trying to say to me. Anyway what is MUCK? Are you also implying that tanmikel is a clone of mine? If it is so, then I would have used his powers to up all my friends and supporters of this thread in the past, including you! Hope you did not misunderstand my good intention to inform you that he was looking for you cos he don know what/who is The Lord.
Old 17-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

The International Justice Mission have set up a field office in Pampanga.
To commemorate their opening, there will be raids scheduled.
Bros who are out there in Fields / Perimeter do take extra precaution when barhopping. Please leave the undeage gals alone and also make sure the gals dun lodge any complaints against you.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I face same issues. . . Preplanning for flights. . . .max i can pre plan is abt 2 weeks in advance. Right now im considering following one of my GfS to Tarlac. The tix is almost a whopping 475 not including d other costs to get there. . .

Plus i dun like to pre plan n then wait long long

So no choice i gotta bite d bitter bullet n pay more. . .

Makes me gawk . . .
Cos u rich mah,poor man like me had to buy early to save tat few dollars

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 17-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Cebu or Clark to Singapore P1,088 ++
Sale Period: Up to Apr. 19, 2012 or until seats last
Travel Period: Jun. 1 - Aug. 31, 2012

http://www.cebupacificair.com/index.html
Wah....solid info Thanks bro ZIEBERT

Daily 5 points to share/return.
Old 17-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Old 17-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am not a regular poster, but a frequent passer-by. I seldom post as I do not have the experience of many of the seniors (in this thread, i mean!) nor have much to contribute as I am mostly too drunk to even remember my name by the end of the nite!

My point is that there are many different ways of cheonging, there is no right, no wrong way. Different styles for different people. Same goes to posts...this is a free forum after all. I have met Bro Z once before, nice guy. I have not gotten the opportunity to meet Bro The Lord yet, but i am sure he is just as nice. You guys plus a few others, notably datou, are what makes this thread, contributing much needed information on the scene in Angeles. It would be a shame to lose any one of you due to misunderstandings. I am sure many of us newbies will agree as well...

On a lighter note...will be there in July...can't wait!

Peace and out!
Old 17-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

Sultry siren....

Did u upz her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Old 17-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
wow...nice catch!
Old 17-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
I am not a regular poster, but a frequent passer-by. I seldom post as I do not have the experience of many of the seniors (in this thread, i mean!) nor have much to contribute as I am mostly too drunk to even remember my name by the end of the nite!

My point is that there are many different ways of cheonging, there is no right, no wrong way. Different styles for different people. Same goes to posts...this is a free forum after all. I have met Bro Z once before, nice guy. I have not gotten the opportunity to meet Bro The Lord yet, but i am sure he is just as nice. You guys plus a few others, notably datou, are what makes this thread, contributing much needed information on the scene in Angeles. It would be a shame to lose any one of you due to misunderstandings. I am sure many of us newbies will agree as well...

On a lighter note...will be there in July...can't wait!

Peace and out!
Thanks for your input. There is no doubt that almost anyone who is able to visit this forum and meet up with us will be very civil and be good company. We are bonded by common interests and a need for support from each other especially when visiting AC.

The cordial atmosphere built up in the past where almost any newbie would be helped and welcomed, is a very plus point for this thread. The posts by strangers openly asking for meet up when they visit AC is proof that they welcome and trust the other brothers of this thread.

But from me, that is all past now. I am too busy trying to learn new words(MUCK), understanding sentences and measuring my response so that I don take back more then the 2 pound of flesh taken from me. For after all, The Lord was a close friend.
Old 17-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Alamak. . . .no leh.....

Just tht cant plan in advance....one reason is Commitments diba...

Another is....

Planning 2 trips one to Tarlac n d other to d Visayas near Antique...

No choice must book last minute sia coz most of these girls cant get leave in advance in Spore leh.... They need to apply, then they r put in Queue, by the time their dates firm up its too late.... Price high already

U r one humble chap bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Cos u rich mah,poor man like me had to buy early to save tat few dollars
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread