The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Been off the maids for quite a long time, suddenly saw this maid walking braless with her nipples for all the men to ogle at yesterday. Followed her to her place and asked for her number. No luck but at least I know where she stays at and can try a few more times.
u sure she is of sound minded
Old 25-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Totally agreed. ROMEO approach is too time wasting. I prefer to target, fire and move.

Once a pinay is hooked onto you. Life gets very messy. My ex still bombarding sms after 7 months.
True.....they can be unreasonable after a few bonks and when we are slow in replying to their texting or calls.
Old 25-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
AlejandroAHBU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great topic haha
Old 25-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce View Post
Bro Etsys,

Of course you can get milk from the supermarket, but would you like to have tainted milk instead of free range organic? I mean, in phils which you have been too often, haven't you wish that you could tapao a few great ones over here, help them out and maybe out of gratitude, save you from reckless endangerment.
i used to think like you, until a few close encounters taught me the wise men's words to pros "I pay you to leave, not to stay" came to be a constant reminder ..

Again, different folks, different strokes.

And I hope you know, she can in a whim make your life miserable by running to the embassy and accusing you of this and that ? My friend, 9 out of 10 such cases don't come out as the 'compensations' are made to silence everything ..

Quote:
As for been blacklisted, there are accredited agency in Phil's and with a little persuasion, documents can be procured and maid agency in sin can help process. I.E in the past just about 3 years ago, there wasn't much hoo-ha about it. Well, it's just my take, and if you read somewhere in this thread, page bet 133 to 140, someone was doing it.
Don't preach illegal stuff, is my advice .. though you can ignore it.

And enough people are in New Bilibid Prison for doing stuff illegal .. including for minor stuff like forging an AOI .. and they aren't gonna come and tell you how it went and the likes. . in US/Europe, you can make money writing a book about life in prison, but in Asia, you are FINISHED .. End of life, GONE !!!!!! Heck you cannot even enter most countries with a criminal record and a bad one like Human trafficking ? FORGEDDIT

Now there is more hoo-ha, and restriction, but hey, who am I to stop you from going the way of 'no pain, no gain' ??

I used to have 3 different live-in maids in my place, before I realised that life can be super miserable .. when you have a full time fuck buddy ..

And I swore I would rather eat out than have a permanent solution ..

and then again, if you have 1, you can only eat 1, if you don't have 1, you can eat many

And also .. some of the stuff live-in maids have done to me .. is to check my dresses for 'signs' and also check if I have any other 'stains' and insist on removing my shirt/pant when I reach home, not because of love, but to inspect if there is evidence of third party .. and every time they went away and came back, check even the rubbish bin for any evidence of third party ..
and get this .. the worst part, atleast one of them when i caught her screwing around, she challenged me .. to do anything, because, as per law, yo cannot fuck your maid .. unlike her, she can fuck anybody she wants and likes and get away with it, by law .. the law doesn't stop her from screwing around .. but you, as employer is strictly prohibited from 'abusing' your own maid.

Go figure ..

I also know a few expats, who were given termination of contracts for various reason, and some made reduntant, and when they informed the maids of the same, instantly they heard virtually the same reply "as per MOM rules, you must give me 1 month notice or pay me x month in lieu .. " and well, the fact that the boss got less than a month notice doesn't matter .. and each of them threatened to sue the employer .. well, doesn't help that now MOM puts the maids through a course where they know the rights .. and no, you can't fake it as it has to be taken in Singapore

BTW, I don't know how old you are, but, in your case, maybe a permenant maid as you think wise maybe the way to go .. no sir, not for me anymore ..

PS: Save you ? who save who ? If you been with the likes of maids, they will promptly forget that you rescued them, and they will turn into social climbers .. and you will be just one of the casualties of their game .. and it is solildy embedded, and after all, coming from poverty, if they see a way to go up and up and up, why would they want to stay stuck with you ??

Over and out
Old 25-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
True.....they can be unreasonable after a few bonks and when we are slow in replying to their texting or calls.
and they can drive you up the wall when you question them when they don't reply your text for hours sometimes .. and make it your fault for everything ..

and can really give you jitters when they accidentally send texts for other BF and then preserve silence .. scary stuff they can resort to ...
Old 25-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can we go back to the real reason of this thread in the first place??

Screwing maids..

Sigh..
Old 26-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lustingfreeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Can we go back to the real reason of this thread in the first place??

Screwing maids..

Sigh..
We are still on topic.
Its about screwing maids without the baggage
Old 26-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustingfreeman View Post
We are still on topic.
Its about screwing maids without the baggage
Exactly
Old 26-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
and they can drive you up the wall when you question them when they don't reply your text for hours sometimes .. and make it your fault for everything ..

and can really give you jitters when they accidentally send texts for other BF and then preserve silence .. scary stuff they can resort to ...
100% agreed....
Old 26-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
RollsRoyce is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Bro Etsys,

Thanks for the heads up, had only 1 live in and I guess was lucky not to encountered what you gone thru.

Fortunately, she should have graduated and on her way to becoming a great nurse. She did 2 tours with me and those were the best 4 years of our times.

She is also good with my Lola until she passed away.

Never once did she complain or extort from me, probably because she saw the way our family way of life. If its love, she was truthful that she was betrothal to a pinoy in her province and they had already done the deed before I met her.

By the way, I did not procure her thru the method I mention but following the normal channels of a maid agency which was next to an uncle's office.

So I guess there are exceptions to the rule
Old 30-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just went to my 1st tea party at orchard towers.

I must say I am pretty impressed with the crowd in the afternoon.

Alot of joints are packed with maids plus working gals...
Old 01-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post

Any particular joint is good? Do share your view.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

last time i visit naughty girl or iszit stilll there
stock not bad

personally feel indon seem easier to "eat " than filipino
or the later getting smarter
Old 01-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post

perhaps it's about time Power Tan pay a visit to these joints and see for myself the various reactions of these girls towards my 'seh'. Won't be surprised to see love bites all over my neck.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 01-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Any particular joint is good? Do share your view.
naughty gal queue was the longest and I didn't bother to go in.

went to blue republic and it was packed and the band was solid. drinks for ladies was $5 while men $10. the maids were dancing in the dance floor and sitting all round while the working ladies inside were hot.

also went to top 5. those gals on the poles were fat. drinks also $10. best part was I saw ang moh kana dragged out of the joint by the bouncers and they verbally abusing one another.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1