The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinatown Point

RTF with Ayna.

Like the other bro said, she is better the second time around. I was tired and took a while, but she never let up and kept working at it. Good stamina! Finally came.

Had more time to chat and learned a few things.

Said she was 27, which I think is roughly there. She's isn't a SYT. A few more years she will be a MILF (in the original sense of the word).

Said she's unlikely to come back after RTC in May.

I complimented her on her work ethic. She said it takes two and she has been abrupt with some customers. I do think she is the type who will reciprocate if you are nice to her and vice versa.

I just like her easygoing manner.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Recently tried a ml at Fook hai. Alxxxx spa.
Name is wenxx
Big bone. Big boob milf. Nice bra n I suck like a baby
Massage is good too
Love to be painted
what's the damage bro? like entrance?$ happy ending?$
Old 05-02-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Recently tried a ml at Fook hai. Alxxxx spa.
Name is wenxx
Big bone. Big boob milf. Nice bra n I suck like a baby
Massage is good too
Love to be painted
Bro, do you have cixxy WeChat contact?
Old 05-02-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ethan8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Hi bro, happy to know that you likes the place and ML that I mentioned.

Do drop me a PM if you managed to upgrade her services to a higher level ...... Cheers
Hi bro, can share the contact?
Old 05-02-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Bro congratulation, finally you got to met her,
massage shiok right
Think she dun like to french me got try but also just light kiss nia
Super happy
Old 05-02-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tidalwave14 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human flows) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 200sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 26-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon

Thanks bro @RaymondRedd for the contact

Room was spacious and clean.
Having individual toilet is a plus point for me.
J** J** is very bubbly and young looking(around late 20s). Pic not far from photo.
The massage was just nice for me as I don't prefer very hard massage. Left a happy man, with a good ending 😊
Dmg: 68+50
Old 05-02-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tidalwave14 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human flows) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 200sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 26-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon
Thanks bro @RaymondRedd for the contact

Room: spacious with individual shower.(good for privacy
Looks: Look like late 20s.not milf kind
Figure: Natural B. Good enough for me
Kisses: n/a
massage:very good for me as I don't really like those hard ones. Left a happy man with good ending.
Dmg:68+50
RTM: Yes because J** J** is my type.

Please get contact from bro Raymond if you guys are interested.
Old 06-02-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 1
icemilogao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicemilogao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTM 2nd time with A**A today.

last time we wear chiongsam, today wear body con dress. Looks really good with her figure.

Today cannot get VIP room, but got warm water service. Eat lollipop and lick your whole body after the warm water = shiok la.

As usual after massage (i think her massage not too bad honestly), exercise then washed up and left a super happy man.

Overall very satisfied with her service and will RTM.
Old 06-02-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Yuki is returning to her home country tomorrow (7th Feb). Not coming back anymore.
Another SYT gone
Old 06-02-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Yuki is returning to her home country tomorrow (7th Feb). Not coming back anymore.
Oh no.. No fate then.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-02-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2630 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Oh no.. No fate then.

Thanks for sharing.
Bro still got today

Can try try

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 06-02-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro still got today

Can try try
Chong ah !
Fate is in your hands
Old 06-02-2024, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2630 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Chong ah !
Fate is in your hands
Bro not me lah, no doubt I have Yuki contact but never visit her B4

Still prefer TT for her massage & GFE, yesterday went again B4 CNY to release my tension after one week of non stop working in my work place.

Yes leave the place Happily.

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 06-02-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro still got today

Can try try

Haha today cannot make it bro.. nvm still got Axxa there

If not maybe consider KK. Her videos very seductive.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hunter88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigh, another gem left out shore. Yuki is my fav… can’t find comparable one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread