The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
(Wipes off dust)
Well it's been awhile. COVID hasn't been too nice to my career. Hope you guys are recovering from the aftermath! Here's another part for those who are still following the thread!
( Click to show/hide )

----------------------------------
"Finally a reply!" Rita responded almost immediately. "Took you long enough! So you like what you see?"

I scratched my chin, still wondering what Rita's up to.

"Fuck sia, of course I like" I replied hastily, hoping for more good stuff.

I was instead greeted with blue ticks before Rita's "online" status turned into "last seen today". Annoyed, I immediately sent the following text to Rita.

"Oi don't like that leh, more please..."

However, there was no further reply from Rita. I head to the bathroom to wash up, hoping that she would've replied by the time I'm done with my shower. A good 10 minutes later, I came out of the bathroom with a hard on as I simply could not get the images of my future mother in law out of my head.

As soon as I checked my phone, a grin formed on my face as I noticed messages from Rita. With only a towel around my waist, I opened up Rita's messages.

"Aiyo wait lah, give me some time..." Rita sent the message, followed by a cancerous tearful laughing emoji.

Much to me and my manhood's delight, I was greeted with new images of my future mother in law.

The first is another photo of her in the blue singlet, now posing with a plate of overcooked steak in her hands. However, she was hiding her breasts beneath the plate- perhaps she knew that her nipples are slightly visible? After all, this looked like something they will upload on Instagram and Facebook.

"What a pity..." I whispered before moving on to the next media item.

Next is a video of my future mother in law enjoying the piece of steak. It looked innocent enough to me- just her eating the steak and telling Rita to join her instead of recording the video.

Then it happened.

Steak juices flowed out of her corner of her mouth due to her eating and talking at the same time. Perhaps it was because I was already feeling horny, this particular sight turned me on even more than it should.

I started imagining her having fun with my shaft and enjoying my cum inside her mouth, just like how she's smiling in the video.

Needing more, I moved on to the next media item- a short 4 second clip. It may be short, but it's just what I needed to get me off.

The video started with Rita wiping the steak sauce off my future mother in law's singlet- but as soon as she's done with it, Rita jerked her hand downwards and groped her soft and supple mounds, sinking her fingers into her chest. The video then ended abruptly with a scream.

Holy fuck Rita you mad woman, what an absolute champ.

Looping the video with one hand, my other got to work, liberating my manhood from beneath my towel.

Just as I was about to "massage" it, Rita sent another message to my phone...
Welcome back, mrpudding. Well, we are in the same boat now. Covid hasn't been nice to my career too. Thanks for the updates & would love to hear from you soon.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 05-09-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
stonemarco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue..
Old 06-09-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Ogatoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, looking forward to more updates
Old 08-09-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CheekyOldPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you. Welcome back!
Old 08-09-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16027 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, thanks for the write ups.
Yes, the Covid has affected me, too.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
URCBUSD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story. Please keep going TS
Old 12-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Thanks for the support everyone sad to know that many of us have been affected by COVID hope this mess will blow over soon. Thank you all for understanding!

Meanwhile, here's a short update for everyone!
-----------------------------------------------

The surprise never ends.

Just when I thought that's all the videos and images I'll be getting, Rita sent another image my way with a message reading:
"I think you'll love this"

What could possibly top the videos she's been sending me? Curiosity got the better of me, and I removed my hand from my little brother and navigated to the message.

I could feel my blood rush to both my heads as soon as I saw the image. It's a photo of my future mother in law sleeping in the bed. Did Rita take this photo just a moment ago?

I mean, the steak videos and photos were probably taken during dinner, when I was still busy with work. Since it's an image of her sleeping... That would mean that this photo's taken right about now?

The notion of Rita snapping such "immoral" photos for me is turning me on more than ever. Heck, just how many people in the would will have such an opportunity? The friend of your future mother in law taking compromising photos for you- that's gotta be some kind of unworldly achievement. (Pardon the gloating)

Anyway, the photo shows my future nothing in law wrapped up in a blanket, leaving the upper half of her body uncovered. Her defenseless look is extremely arousing to me. Her right arm was pressing on her chest, acting like a push-up bra, accentuating the outlines of her bosoms. Coupled with her perky nipples, my little brother went full mast.

Rotating between the photos and videos, my hand immediately got to work, relieving my shaft of the pent up "stress".

(I was thinking about omitting the content below, as I'm sure nobody here will like to read about my inner thoughts when I'm jerking off. But for those interested, the following thoughts are what that was going through my mind back then

As my fingers furiously massaged my shaft, all I wanted was to shove my dick between her breasts, pleasing myself those juicy melons of hers while she is happily gobbling up the tip of my penis.

My thoughts soon shift, and I was imagining her feeding me the steak while riding me in the cowgirl position. This way, I'll be able to enjoy the food while admiring the erotic expressions of hers.

And... what if I were the one to go on a holiday trip with her instead? Perhaps I will be pumping my little member inside her right now.

With all these thoughts clouding my mind, it wasn't long before I felt my load welling up inside my private region, and the rest is history...
Old 12-09-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
PinkC1oud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, more please!
Old 13-09-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
torres87 is Cool - loads of Potential

If it is a true story then u must done a lot of good deeds in your previous life to reap such rewards
Old 14-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for ur update TS.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
cat5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

T S write very well - support.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

lol better than most tv serials. 2 years long story boy
Old 15-09-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
FirstJide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thanks for nice story. Camping for more.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one! Waiting for more soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
Thanks for the support everyone sad to know that many of us have been affected by COVID hope this mess will blow over soon. Thank you all for understanding!

Meanwhile, here's a short update for everyone!
-----------------------------------------------

The surprise never ends.

Just when I thought that's all the videos and images I'll be getting, Rita sent another image my way with a message reading:
"I think you'll love this"

What could possibly top the videos she's been sending me? Curiosity got the better of me, and I removed my hand from my little brother and navigated to the message.

I could feel my blood rush to both my heads as soon as I saw the image. It's a photo of my future mother in law sleeping in the bed. Did Rita take this photo just a moment ago?

I mean, the steak videos and photos were probably taken during dinner, when I was still busy with work. Since it's an image of her sleeping... That would mean that this photo's taken right about now?

The notion of Rita snapping such "immoral" photos for me is turning me on more than ever. Heck, just how many people in the would will have such an opportunity? The friend of your future mother in law taking compromising photos for you- that's gotta be some kind of unworldly achievement. (Pardon the gloating)

Anyway, the photo shows my future nothing in law wrapped up in a blanket, leaving the upper half of her body uncovered. Her defenseless look is extremely arousing to me. Her right arm was pressing on her chest, acting like a push-up bra, accentuating the outlines of her bosoms. Coupled with her perky nipples, my little brother went full mast.

Rotating between the photos and videos, my hand immediately got to work, relieving my shaft of the pent up "stress".

(I was thinking about omitting the content below, as I'm sure nobody here will like to read about my inner thoughts when I'm jerking off. But for those interested, the following thoughts are what that was going through my mind back then

As my fingers furiously massaged my shaft, all I wanted was to shove my dick between her breasts, pleasing myself those juicy melons of hers while she is happily gobbling up the tip of my penis.

My thoughts soon shift, and I was imagining her feeding me the steak while riding me in the cowgirl position. This way, I'll be able to enjoy the food while admiring the erotic expressions of hers.

And... what if I were the one to go on a holiday trip with her instead? Perhaps I will be pumping my little member inside her right now.

With all these thoughts clouding my mind, it wasn't long before I felt my load welling up inside my private region, and the rest is history...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1