The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
The stupid ones get conned while the clever ones con people. Sometimes we cannot trust all that they say. The number of singaporean man kanna conned by viet ladies are far greater than the number of viet girls kanna conned by singaporean man.
Yeah .. this I definitely agrees .....

u got $$ they love you ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
Don't know leh...I check my local area connection it indicates 100Mbps.
bro...100MBps is the network speed not the actual download and upload speed...I think it is only 4MBps for the broadband speed...this 4MBps is max and lucky to have 1MBps download and upload during peak hours....and share with all the subscribers using the same pipe...

I did check out a year ago trying to subscribe...the installation charge with the modem first time was around 800k VND...willing to come to house to collect payment monthly too...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka123 View Post
What i find is that my Bx really got not sense of money management. Trying to induce in her mind the virtue of saving $$, but she refuse to learn and rebutt me by saying $$ is to spend, if not what is the use of $$?? Anyhow whenever she recieved my allowance, she will pass all of it to her mum to let her manage and complain to me that she got no $$. Almost give up on her......
Thank you for sharing...enjoyed reading all the replies and cases from brothers SingViet, KT, haha123, Jackbl, shysaint, etc....dun blame me if forgot mention your nick...

You have to have patient educating or brain washing Vn gals who dun know how to manage money...one way is to give them only enough and keep the rest till rainy days...I nvr believe in letting her mother keep...these ppl hardly seen so much money...greed overtakes the mind...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

it is just the matter of the heart vs mind.
Totally agree with Bro KT statement here.
But i found that the heart overcomes the mind while you are together, and mind overcomes the heart when you are not together.

Last edited by xxxx4; 17-08-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 17-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx4 View Post
heart overcomes the mind while you are together, and mind overcomes the heart when you are not together.
ho ho ho .... definitely AGREEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

Well ... will never understand how 'LOVE' works ....

Even don't understand how 'MIND' n 'HEART' can works in tandem ....

Dau Tim , Khung Khung Dien Dien .....

Khung Khung Dien Dien, Dau Tim .....

Tai Sao ... Tai Sao .... Sighzzzzz ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thank you for sharing...enjoyed reading all the replies and cases from brothers SingViet, KT, haha123, Jackbl, shysaint, etc....dun blame me if forgot mention your nick..

You have to have patient educating or brain washing Vn gals who dun know how to manage money...one way is to give them only enough and keep the rest till rainy days...I nvr believe in letting her mother keep...these ppl hardly seen so much money...greed overtakes the mind...
Met my gf on my 2nd trip to HCM, till now still dont know whether to take it seriously or not, still battling heart vs. mind i guess.

Few weeks ago, she asked for help cause her sis-in-law having a first born baby girl. I refused and said bluntly sms her that just been a few weeks and asking for money?!? We better stop ctc then. Then she felt sorry and said if u cannot it's ok, and keep apologising for hurting my feeling blah blah blah. I stopped ctc her till my 3rd trip.

3rd trip, arrived on the 14 of August morning, and planned to have weekend fun with my friend only. Did not inform her that i am in HCM. Called 166 karaoke mami, asking whether possible to get ta pao girl there. She said yes, yes, she can arrange, khong sao, khong sao. Anyway arrived at 166 Karaoke and mamasang brought a SYT (really SYT, better than SingViet Charlie Angels i guess ) Sorry bro Singviet, i can post a photo here to prove, but dont know how to attached pic. Anyway cut story short, the mamasang was lying, cannot ta pao .
Disappointed went back to hotel and called my gf, and found she so angry for not letting her know. End up all weekend till Monday the 16, she next to me the whole time.
It was a great weekend though, all money spent on drinks (3 chivaz and etc), drunk-sex weekend

But this time, i bought her a necklace worth $400. I dont mind getting her presents, but as for giving $$$ cash, i think my mind still stronger than my heart.

Added: she took me to her house in D7 and show the cute baby girl, her brother and SIL were there. She is sooo small and cute. Also FYI, her house is not that bad, clean and nice just like a very small 2 room HDB here. They made their money for the house in D7 from selling the house in D4 which she bought at very very low price in 2001 (after the eco crash) for 120MIL dong, which then she sold it for much much higher price, cause they cannot pay the morgage. That's what she told me, i dont have a clue whether is true or not.

Last edited by xxxx4; 17-08-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 18-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Met my gf on my 2nd trip to HCM, till now still dont know whether to take it seriously or not, still battling heart vs. mind i guess.

Few weeks ago, she asked for help cause her sis-in-law having a first born baby girl. I refused and said bluntly sms her that just been a few weeks and asking for money?!? We better stop ctc then. Then she felt sorry and said if u cannot it's ok, and keep apologising for hurting my feeling blah blah blah. I stopped ctc her till my 3rd trip.

3rd trip, arrived on the 14 of August morning, and planned to have weekend fun with my friend only. Did not inform her that i am in HCM. Called 166 karaoke mami, asking whether possible to get ta pao girl there. She said yes, yes, she can arrange, khong sao, khong sao. Anyway arrived at 166 Karaoke and mamasang brought a SYT (really SYT, better than SingViet Charlie Angels i guess ) Sorry bro Singviet, i can post a photo here to prove, but dont know how to attached pic. Anyway cut story short, the mamasang was lying, cannot ta pao .
Disappointed went back to hotel and called my gf, and found she so angry for not letting her know. End up all weekend till Monday the 16, she next to me the whole time.
It was a great weekend though, all money spent on drinks (3 chivaz and etc), drunk-sex weekend

But this time, i bought her a necklace worth $400. I dont mind getting her presents, but as for giving $$$ cash, i think my mind still stronger than my heart.

Added: she took me to her house in D7 and show the cute baby girl, her brother and SIL were there. She is sooo small and cute. Also FYI, her house is not that bad, clean and nice just like a very small 2 room HDB here. They made their money for the house in D7 from selling the house in D4 which she bought at very very low price in 2001 (after the eco crash) for 120MIL dong, which then she sold it for much much higher price, cause they cannot pay the morgage. That's what she told me, i dont have a clue whether is true or not.
So where do you go from here? What is your plan prospectively? Is she officially your GF or not? What will you do?
Old 18-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Totally agree with Bro KT statement here.
But i found that the heart overcomes the mind while you are together, and mind overcomes the heart when you are not together.
For me, dick overcomes everything when with a ger.
Old 18-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They made their money for the house in D7 from selling the house in D4 which she bought at very very low price in 2001 (after the eco crash) for 120MIL dong, which then she sold it for much much higher price, cause they cannot pay the morgage. That's what she told me, i dont have a clue whether is true or not.
U have to ask her, in the first place how the bank willing to loan them so much money to buy property, esp during eco crash? . During this moment, bank will be more cautious to loan money esp money to purchase property. If she is unable to pay mortgage for the previous house, then how they get the money to buy another house when the economic picks up and property prices is shooting fast in HCMC and now why they can afford a higher monthly repayment???

Sometime, just listen to them and dun get to the bottom is fine enough and u will be happier. I am so used to their stories, I am just immune with them.

Last edited by naemlo; 18-08-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 18-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, I don't understand why you think the gal would lie about her property deals. BTW, these gals are quite smart. You should not think just because they didnt attend NUS that they have not read any Donald Trump or Li Ka-shing books nor are they not deal savvy. In fact, if can get outside financing from guy like you without giving up equity the next deal is sweeter.

Only SG brother focuses on spending entire paycheck at a KTV chasing elusive women. The women you chase are for the most part seeing you as an investor with no equity. If a girl can get you to buy her a new LV bag then she can get you to finance her on bigger projects. Again, no equity.
Old 18-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
If a girl can get you to buy her a new LV bag then she can get you to finance her on bigger projects. Again, no equity.
Yes, I Agree !

Talking about this, I would like share another real story of my Bro:

1. Bro 'C' Likes Gal 'T'.

2. Bro 'C' married with 2 wife.

3. Refused Entry to Singapore on her Second Visit because using Bro 'C' name as reference. ICA ask her why you come Singapore, Break your boyfriend family Issit?

3. No choice, Bro 'C' always visit Gal 'T' in vietnam.

4. Gal 'T' know Bro 'C' marrried with 2 wife & will never be able to marry her'. But it's okie for Gal 'T' cause Bro 'C' is a Big Carrot.

5. Every trip to VN, Bro 'C' will give at least $3k-$5k to Gal 'T'.

6. Bro 'C' give Gal 'T' at least $40k to buy a land and built the house in BP.

7. Total Amount till date spent on Gal 'T' at least $80-$100k.

8. Status as now : Still together and seeing each other but will never get married.

9. So What did Bro 'C' gets in return ... Probably every night can F**K her RAW .....

Rgds .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

any bros here who has their viet wife siblings, relative come over to SG for a month stay and sweep all the good stuff home?

In 6 months now, I bought the wife 3 phones already.

1st was a 2nd hand iphone.
The mother-in-law came, say it was nice and the wife gave it to her.
Ok..., MIL I respect and love too (she is really a good lady after all)

2nd was a LG touch screen (new).
The elder sister came with her monkey 8 years old son that adds more burden then she was suppose to help care for our baby girl.
She too found the LG nice and the next moment, the wife gave it to her.

Then I have to surrender my spare phone to the wife. That phone was for my fling.. at times.
We went to IMM, she lost it

Now I replaced with a Samsung Galaxy(new).
2 days back she said she wants to make a trip to home with baby girl and son.
Alamak,,, there goes the Samsung. Sure this time round the brother will ask for it

On top of that, I gave them money and buy their air ticket. Never let them go hungry while in SG. Why they so greedy? Its not that we open handphone shop. And the wife ???? Something is wrong with her.

Bros.., share your rant if any

Retired Samster
Old 18-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You cannot get a house for VND 120 mio in D4 even during the econ crash.
Housing mortgage is a new thing in Vietnam. The terms and conditions are strict. I don't think she qualify. Most Vietnamese buy houses or land with cold cash or gold bars. Even property developers have problem securing
loans from the banks.
Old 18-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Black_Hawk_Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow. after reading through countless pages here, getting a VN wife seem scary i was still asking one of my single friend whether does he want to try his luck with those VN marriage centre.
Old 18-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
And the wife ???? Something is wrong with her.

Bro elemomo .... Thought that it's your wife ...

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1