The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
coyote is well known as the "RAW King" ..
Raw is war
Old 10-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
But the thing is when you return passport got stamp wat ! It is a good ideal to say Sister married in JB go there celebrate?
Upz for your good excuse

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
coyote is well known as the "RAW King" ..
waa coyote take care .....
Old 10-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
me FR-part2...Ol'cOyote's FR On Bdk-Maid pt2...

erm...btw...anybody know where me can get those 'morning after' pills ?...
tink me better get those pills standby for her...just in case...
need prescription ?...or over the counter can buy ?...
one of the maid whom i was teasing, i said i wanna cum inside her. She said can but must buy pill. She said go pharmacy and ask for Diane pill and she said is supposed to take before sex...

any bro heard of this before???
Old 11-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
one of the maid whom i was teasing, i said i wanna cum inside her. She said can but must buy pill. She said go pharmacy and ask for Diane pill and she said is supposed to take before sex...

Diane = Diane 35, a contraceptive, not over the counter in Singapore, and taking it can lead to mood swing or menstruation problems .. and it is not more than 70% effective, especially if the girl doesn't follow the cycle, useless.

And if employer finds the tablets, it can be hell .. obviously ..

If it was my GF and I was the only one screwing her, and I am confident of it, I will get her a 6 month jab ..

Go pharmacy and ask ? Tell me what pharmacy say here, when you ask
Old 11-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

my maids all tell me lucky plaza got sell the pills..but slightly expensive (as for them)..but bro, if you dare to ask, you shall be able to get it easily from the mamashop at lucky plaza...........all imported from philipine...no wonder all of them like to do RAW..........
Old 11-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Diane = Diane 35, a contraceptive, not over the counter in Singapore, and taking it can lead to mood swing or menstruation problems .. and it is not more than 70% effective, especially if the girl doesn't follow the cycle, useless.

And if employer finds the tablets, it can be hell .. obviously ..

If it was my GF and I was the only one screwing her, and I am confident of it, I will get her a 6 month jab ..

Go pharmacy and ask ? Tell me what pharmacy say here, when you ask
I use to buy Diane 35 ( monthly basis ) for my girls from Pharmacy in JB at I think its RM32.00 than. Its over the counter still. I was only asked once and I just said its for my wife. IN sg, never buy before so cant say a thing.

One experience I can share is that my ex-GF use it to regulate her period. Like taking it for 3 months than stop and let the natural cycle to follow up. Mood swing part???? I got no idea.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

the work permits/ID that maid holds, is it an acceptable ID to check into 81?

new to this thread
Old 11-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post

Heard about before but not sure they sell this here.

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 12-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
my maids all tell me lucky plaza got sell the pills..but slightly expensive (as for them)..but bro, if you dare to ask, you shall be able to get it easily from the mamashop at lucky plaza...........all imported from philipine...no wonder all of them like to do RAW..........
The ones sold in Lucky Plaza are illegal, and some are fake .. be careful .. and they only sell to filipino- they don't sell to non-filipino, as they know the sale is illegal by law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Heard about before but not sure they sell this here.

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Read my reply: For Singapore, can get from Doctor / Polyclinic, proper, or get from JB ..

BTW, Raw not = stopping germs / infections.

I had this maid girl, long time ago, met in bar on Sunday Tea Dance, and she asked me to fund her Diane 35. Dumb me paid, and then next week and following week, she is BUSY .. and then her friends told me she gone dating with her other nepali bf, after all, she don't need to worry get pregnant right ??

They may take undue risk, once they know they won't get pregnant, forget about catching diseases...

sugardad: well, Diane 35 regulates some hormone stuff, and if the girl don't follow the cycle as per the instruction, it can become destructive Yes, been there. One girl misses the tablets, and then double doses to cover, or starts from first tablet, not the date printed on the tablet .. all goes haywire ..
Old 12-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
I believe not common to get this pay out 2-4k.... but some do have this or even more... n yes, they really give more... than us ba...
but you miss he point they have strict rules on how many year they can work in Singapore, and often contracts not renewed, and projects early completion, no work and no salary ..

Like the dancers here, some make like 2,000 and much much above, and don't feel jealous- they do 6 months on, 12 months off as per SG Law, and no guarantee they will get another contract after the 12 months of cooling period .. so, if you see them take home 3,000 or so, don't feel jealous .. thats' my humble 2 cents ..
Old 12-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
but you miss he point they have strict rules on how many year they can work in Singapore, and often contracts not renewed, and projects early completion, no work and no salary ..

Like the dancers here, some make like 2,000 and much much above, and don't feel jealous- they do 6 months on, 12 months off as per SG Law, and no guarantee they will get another contract after the 12 months of cooling period .. so, if you see them take home 3,000 or so, don't feel jealous .. thats' my humble 2 cents ..
Haha.. no, not jealous at all... if they earn 3/4k meaning they r hard working n capable that all. but jus to clarify those tat i know of making 3/4k is white colour worker. To me all human r equal.. i do have some indian indian friends... some r really nice.

If they earn lesser also will not look down on them... it just mean that i more lucky n fortunate....
Old 12-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Haha.. no, not jealous at all... if they earn 3/4k meaning they r hard working n capable that all. but jus to clarify those tat i know of making 3/4k is white colour worker. To me all human r equal.. i do have some indian indian friends... some r really nice.

If they earn lesser also will not look down on them... it just mean that i more lucky n fortunate....
actually, it is like contract jobs vs perm jobs.

Contract jobs may earn twice or more than perm job, but no guarantee of extension or heck, contracts may get termiinated, as is happening for the banking industry now.

Vs perm, you get lower pay, but stable and more benefits .
Old 12-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
actually, it is like contract jobs vs perm jobs.

Contract jobs may earn twice or more than perm job, but no guarantee of extension or heck, contracts may get termiinated, as is happening for the banking industry now.

Vs perm, you get lower pay, but stable and more benefits .
Ya. Agreed.. really depend on the packages offer
Old 12-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maidlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Diane 35 is for acne and not for birth control. best is get contraceptive from a doctor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1