The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Motoji,
Need address of Surat Restaurant? Rama VI is a long road! Do you have phone number to this restaurant? My friends from Hawaii might be interested in going to this place. Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 10-08-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Motoji,
Need address of Surat Restaurant? Rama VI is a long road! Do you have phone number to this restaurant? My friends from Hawaii might be interested in going to this place. Thanks
Me, too :O)
Old 10-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
my_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samstermy_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samstermy_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was in bkk on thursday - sunday.

was at platinium mall with my gf when she happen to come across this shop that sells accessory ( necklace )
1 floor below the foodcourt. she looks young + clean look, perhaps 21-22, got a SYT + cute face, boob a handful looking + PERKY !

Should my gf not be there, I have already asked for her number ! l o l

Tourism is back to normal, but still some patrolling of the thai army at some sensitive areas.

Enjoy bros who are going for Thai Tom Yum !
Old 10-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Soopafly,
Greetings! I'm getting ready for my trip to Angeles City! I'm hoping to take pictures of Filipinas with C-D cups for you! During your next trip to BKK, let's go to Surat Restaurant.

Old 10-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Soopafly,
Greetings! I'm getting ready for my trip to Angeles City! I'm hoping to take pictures of Filipinas with C-D cups for you! During your next trip to BKK, let's go to Surat Restaurant.
You've got it bro! Save some big natural titties for me :O)
Old 10-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
anyone been to Surat restaurant on Rama VI road? very narrow road leading to a super old and run down restaurant, some people call it "no hands" restaurant.
Always heard but never tried maybe if have enough bros we can organize a field trip juz for the heck of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
suddenly 2 chinese ladies stopped me ...
one was young and pretty .. the other is old lady ..
I'll take the young pretty one back to my place saying $$$ there and ask the old lady to wait at the airport.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-08-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Motoji,
Bro Norice, i was there few months back. U can try call to make reservation.

35/30 Petchburi Rd

Suree (lady boss)- 01-6846909
Restaurant- 02-2158885

I hope the info is correct n this will help.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I'll take the young pretty one back to my place saying $$$ there and ask the old lady to wait at the airport.
not a bad ideal ... but unfortunately i am leaving BKK ... no time to go back to hotel with her ...
Old 10-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Madmaster,

Thanks for the message, how was your trip to the Surat Restaurant? How werer the girls, are they attractive and service oriented as Motoji stated? Please provide second opinion regarding Surat Restaurant. If your response to this request is detailed oriented, you'll receive points from us!

Old 10-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Hi Bro Norice! Long time no hear from u. Tot u were at Angeles already!
I'm not sure if this is the correct place (Surat) and hope u can see it on the Google Map: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=13.7579457...4&z=18&l=0&m=b

Did unearth another 2 "no hands" restaurants...

Privilege No Hand Restuarant
8 Sukhumvit Soi 2
Tel : 02-656-4606
http://sawatdee.free.fr/privilege/index.html

The Galaxy Restaurant and Night Club
19 Rama IV Road
Telephone: 02-355-0009
http://www.nohand.freeservers.com/index.html

Here is a FR on the "no hands" experience from another site. It didn't state which "no hands" the reviewer visited though...

The menu is exorbitantly priced. In a country where you can eat for less than $ 3, the menu here starts of at $20 and more. The drinks are 3-4 times the normal price.

Following dinner, you get your “dessert”. You have a few options- you can get a partial or a full massage, naked or semi naked- the massage may be soapy, no hands, oil or you can take the girls downstairs or across the hotel for the real “cheesecake”.

By the time you have had you dinner, paid the tip, had a soothing massage and impregnated one more Thai girl, the bill will be close to $150-$200. For this money, you can get 5-6 great looking girls each night

the No Hands Restaurant is okay if you are rich, have no friends, cannot find girls anywhere in Thailand and are a real loser. For the man who wants to have a real good time in Bangkok, stop wasting your money on another one of Bangkok’s rich scams.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_preek View Post
was in bkk on thursday - sunday.

was at platinium mall with my gf when she happen to come across this shop that sells accessory ( necklace )
1 floor below the foodcourt. she looks young + clean look, perhaps 21-22, got a SYT + cute face, boob a handful looking + PERKY !

Should my gf not be there, I have already asked for her number ! l o l

Tourism is back to normal, but still some patrolling of the thai army at some sensitive areas.

Enjoy bros who are going for Thai Tom Yum !

Was at orchiak rd with my 4th wife when she happen to come across a shop that sell shoes.
she looks HOT, sibei sexy, maybe 18-19..deft fuckable and big titts with lacy bra

if i 4th wife is not there, i deft ask for her number..

EH MY PREEK, wake up yr fucking idea.. yr this kind of FR means what? GO KLY KITE LAH.... STFU
Old 10-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Was at orchiak rd with my 4th wife when she happen to come across a shop that sell shoes.
she looks HOT, sibei sexy, maybe 18-19..deft fuckable and big titts with lacy bra. if i 4th wife is not there, i deft ask for her number..

EH MY PREEK, wake up yr fucking idea.. yr this kind of FR means what? GO KLY KITE LAH.... STFU
555+ I tot he was going to say he asked his GF to bugger off, rolled down the shutters and fucked the shop assistant over the counter! Now tat'll b one heck of an FR!

Old 10-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
The gal in the pic I am ok le... 8/10 to me laew... Me low standard... 555

Me at amk, yes but 5 years ago la bro... But now I will be back to sillypore but don't know where, maybe amk or woodland. Will start working in sillypore only after sept. Beer on me no prob la when we meet in Sg after sept...
Wah..bro.. u move to SG ka? So far south.

Why go so far away from Betong? ur new teerak chasing u too much? hahaha

Dun say next year move to Indonesia, then move to Australia, then NZ...keke

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 10-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ I tot he was going to say he asked his GF to bugger off, rolled down the shutters and fucked the shop assistant over the counter! Now tat'll b one heck of an FR!
hahaha.. that kind of FR is what? can u kindly explain to me.. i really beginner..
does he expect me to go visit that platinum mall gal? or telling me he can only see but cannt fuck?
Old 10-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Indianmagicoil,

No, I'm leaving on Thursday night to AC! I've heard of no hand restaurant in Sukhumvit and Rama IV but I'm interested in going Surat since Motoji stated that the girls are attractive! No hands restaurant in Sukhumvit are already closed and Galaxy's girls aren't attractive and very expensive!

Will see, I'll plan a visit when my Hawaiian friends are here for vacation. If we decided to go, I'll PM you so you can come with us!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1