The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
You just stay Soi 6..send girls for you to choose ok..you want cashier..cleaner all have ok.
Dun wan... I want go play pool.. we go BC first before going to Pattaya OK?' I miss my BC tirak..
Old 31-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Dun wan... I want go play pool.. we go BC first before going to Pattaya OK?' I miss my BC tirak..
Sibei ho...... I oso wan go Ban Chang lei...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 31-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Sibei ho...... I oso wan go Ban Chang lei...........
go with us la... after the next dAY, u take bus go bkk airport...
Old 31-01-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
go with us la... after the next dAY, u take bus go bkk airport...
Kia beh hu lei ........knnz timings like tight if only can find pussy as tight i surez go

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 31-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
First, I must thank you for discussing this matter in a rational and measured tone. THANK YOU!

Yes, Soi6 has not only actually put up the name of his bar, others who I guess are just trying to help him out also quite regularly post up this name. But even if no specific mention is made of the name of the bar, his participation and contribution to SBF is IMHO motivated by him wanting to promote his business. And like I said, there’s no such thing as a free lunch.

SBF is a profit driven business and IMHO it’s perfectly in line for it to so make money. Yes, even by supposedly taking advantage of posters like you and I – but nobody forces you to post anything. On my part, I enjoy contributing back whatever I can in return for the information and knowledge that others take the trouble to post up for our AND MY benefit.
You and I do NOT expect, nor do we receive anything material in return for our contribution – why is it correct for some amongst us to get and in cases, even DEMAND that they get such MATERIAL benefit without paying for it?

This is precisely the motive – albeit in a more subtle manner - I perceive Soi6 as having. Think about it – even his putting on a food spread – what’s his motive? Just to be a good guy (which I don’t doubt he is) – but come on! It’s to get people to go and patronize him.

As above, I do appreciate your measured and rational tone discussing this.
Let us not forget that SBF provides us with a FREE forum to participate in – own choice to participate or not – but IMHO, we must also respect the fact that Boss of course need to make money to keep this FREE forum for us all.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
In pattaya, i believed soi6 is one of the very rare singaporean who owns a bar. The type of bars that attracts more of the western crowd than Asians. That is why I personally don't like that kind of environment.

And surprisingly many of such bars have monthly "parties" where free food is given away only for their patrons. Not just soi6's bar. There was once i passed by one bar who was roasting a pig and i wanted to buy some, the staff told me i must be a patron to get the food as they dun sell food.
So to be a patron, how much to pay for a drink? 80-120thb which is like 3plus to 5 sgd. and how many people do patronize soi6's pub when there are tonnes in that whole street?

Everyone do understand that sbf is a profit driven business. Reason why its a free forum for users is because of the need for vital information to be input by users. And most of the time to provide such information needs people who are on the ground. Or else getting information from others would most often be insufficient.

And to be chop carrot head in pattaya is plenty and everywhere. Without info from soi6, would many know what is the correct bar fine or market rate for overnights?

With the scale of a pub in soi 6 pattaya, i seriously don't think with advertising, soi6 would have a substantial increase in patrons from Asian market especially singaporeans. And i don't think he is looking at this market where most pubs in pattaya cater to the ang moh and Ruski market.

Soi6 could be like you wanting to give information n knowledge without asking for return. But others could read him wrongly as advertising for his place just because he declared he stays there and operates a business. Thus everyone should be judged based on case by case basis.

We should not have a one size fits all policy in this forum. Just like alcohol consumption ban in singapore should not be the same across board when heartland may not even have such problems compared to drinking hotspots.

Lastly i think boss need money to run the forum, but he also need the right people to participate and give out free information. Thus if soi6 is giving free information without blatant advertising, nor mention of his pub, why should we segregate him out or discriminate just because he is a business owner in pattaya? Just a word of fairness for soi6, is he indeed gave out lots of information on this forum and those who go to pattaya and look for him did benefit from free advice on what to do elsewhere in pattaya besides his place.

Cheers

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 31-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro picco..and also Allanooi..
If I wrote those things you guys have written it would not have the correct effect.So thanks again.
I will just post according to forum rules.

I just came back from a visit to several g clubs in Pattaya..M club..Club 4..Kinnaree.

Still full from the food in Kinnaree.
Hows the quality of babes in kinnaree as compared to climax?

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 31-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
Hows the quality of babes in kinnaree as compared to climax?
Thats not a comparison..haha.Climax girls way way better cos they attract the rich Thais and Asians. Kinnaree honestly have very few attractive girls. Today is Sat and they had a huge food spread..I was there for the burger and ribs..
Old 01-02-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Thats not a comparison..haha.Climax girls way way better cos they attract the rich Thais and Asians. Kinnaree honestly have very few attractive girls. Today is Sat and they had a huge food spread..I was there for the burger and ribs..
Sometimes having unattractive girls by our side better than having none at all. Further attractive girls may have their nose pointed at the sky and offer little or no GFE...

A bar Soi 6 said named "Skyfall"....very bad geomancy name....might as well name "Earthquake".
"Whatzup" may be a better name...
Old 01-02-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
Everyone do understand that sbf is a profit driven business. Reason why its a free forum for users is because of the need for vital information to be input by users. And most of the time to provide such information needs people who are on the ground. ...And to be chop carrot head in pattaya is plenty and everywhere. Without info from soi6, would many know what is the correct bar fine or market rate for overnights? ...

Soi6 could be like you wanting to give information n knowledge without asking for return. But others could read him wrongly as advertising for his place just because he declared he stays there and operates a business. Thus everyone should be judged based on case by case basis.

We should not have a one size fits all policy in this forum. ....
Lastly i think boss need money to run the forum, but he also need the right people to participate and give out free information. Thus if soi6 is giving free information without blatant advertising, nor mention of his pub, why should we segregate him out or discriminate just because he is a business owner in pattaya? .....
Cheers
100% totally agree with all that you say.

It is as you point out, a problem with the one size fits-all approach to advertisers here and thus my suggestion that Boss/Mods consider a scheme whereby small business owners like Soi6 could pay part or better still, most of the fees by way of contributing information. It is what Soi6 already does and thus should not be anything which is onerous for him.

The advantage for us and Boss to have such a system to pay for advertising fee? We will have somebody “on the ground” to provide good and more importantly, constant flow of information as he does have an incentive to do so. The rest of us, we are NOT always there and right now most of us only posts when the fancy strikes us.

Even with our existing Stealth agents, they should be given the opportunity to turn over a new leaf, to “come out of the closet” and to work towards lower ad fees IF they do provide good information; we all be the judge when they so mark one of their posts as being a post which works towards lowering their fees. The big advantage to us is that we will know we are dealing with an agent, that it’s no problem to bargain with him instead of thinking he’s a friend and thus not nice to do so, and of course allow us to make a rational decision on his services instead of being fooled and boondoggled.

And oh - IMHO even small businesses must still pay SOME actual Ad fees as Boss is not running a charity.

Again, thank you for your measured and gentlemanly discourse.

SEAJ
Old 01-02-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, sorry for the late updates. Damn iphone battery died soon after i reach walking street. Yep broa here are correct; at 1.30pm all bars closed. No ladies nor streetwalkers at all. I walked thru the entire walkinh street. Didn't want to stay there for many hours till the bars open so i eventually hop on the cab and went back bkk.

Thru out my short trip here i have visited nana, cupid, embassely, honey, cowboy and pattaya. Pattaya is indeed super big but too bad i no chance to see the action. Cowboy not that "high class" as i thought haha. Nana is like a home ground for ladyboy? Though i do find a good real lady there. Honey fish tank is a little too pricely at 3500 baht. That's about the sum up of my short trip.

Cheera bros
Old 01-02-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post
Hi bros, sorry for the late updates. Damn iphone battery died soon after i reach walking street. Yep broa here are correct; at 1.30pm all bars closed. No ladies nor streetwalkers at all. I walked thru the entire walkinh street. Didn't want to stay there for many hours till the bars open so i eventually hop on the cab and went back bkk.

Thru out my short trip here i have visited nana, cupid, embassely, honey, cowboy and pattaya. Pattaya is indeed super big but too bad i no chance to see the action. Cowboy not that "high class" as i thought haha. Nana is like a home ground for ladyboy? Though i do find a good real lady there. Honey fish tank is a little too pricely at 3500 baht. That's about the sum up of my short trip.

Cheera bros
Pattaya is different from bkk. It is a place where people want a more relaxed type of lifestyle compared to bkk.

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 01-02-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
100% totally agree with all that you say.

It is as you point out, a problem with the one size fits-all approach to advertisers here and thus my suggestion that Boss/Mods consider a scheme whereby small business owners like Soi6 could pay part or better still, most of the fees by way of contributing information. It is what Soi6 already does and thus should not be anything which is onerous for him.

The advantage for us and Boss to have such a system to pay for advertising fee? We will have somebody “on the ground” to provide good and more importantly, constant flow of information as he does have an incentive to do so. The rest of us, we are NOT always there and right now most of us only posts when the fancy strikes us.

Even with our existing Stealth agents, they should be given the opportunity to turn over a new leaf, to “come out of the closet” and to work towards lower ad fees IF they do provide good information; we all be the judge when they so mark one of their posts as being a post which works towards lowering their fees. The big advantage to us is that we will know we are dealing with an agent, that it’s no problem to bargain with him instead of thinking he’s a friend and thus not nice to do so, and of course allow us to make a rational decision on his services instead of being fooled and boondoggled.

And oh - IMHO even small businesses must still pay SOME actual Ad fees as Boss is not running a charity.

Again, thank you for your measured and gentlemanly discourse.

SEAJ
This thread is filled with loads of tcss which is unavoidable as people tend to group and digress. But it adds colour and not making the thread monotonous.

For soi6 to offer advice here, if he doesn't do it, i don't think there will be any resident there offering it here. But i do think that people who go to his bar to look for him tend to gain more in advice than just a price of beer. Like i mentioned earlier, price of beer in pattaya is cheap. But advices and information offered by soi6 can save them loads of money in terms of bar fine and overnight or even short time rates.

I understand that you are on a crusade against stealth agents which i just read about it here. Maybe there are some who abuse the system, but not all business operators are stealth agents. And i feel there is not a pressing need to convert all business operators regardless of whether they promote their business to becoming an online agent here. Because once they do become registered advertisers, there is always the element of conflict in interests.

Sbf is not a charity, but it is also not running a losing business.
Getting every small business to pay, yes it adds to the income of sbf, but eventually the price of a beer will have to be increased. And the one that gets affected is never the advertiser, but the consumer.

Probably i just want to sum it up that pattaya is a nice fun relaxed place and lets not make the thread or topic become that serious because eventually what everyone enjoys in pattaya is cheap beer, nice beachfront lifestyle and babes.

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 01-02-2015, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
So far, not many nice places with fair thai girls in pattaya. Probably only climax, rasputin. Even insomnia, Fahrenheit, happy ago go not that much. Maybe in pattaya too much seabreeze, all the girls turn dark.

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 01-02-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post

Cheera bros
U so unadventurous come and leave pattaya by daytime how can u draw any form of unbiased conclusion sad if u leave pattaya thinking is a ladyboys town anyway I think lesser guys like u coming here is lesser competition for me lol
Old 01-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
anyway I think lesser guys like u coming here is lesser competition for me lol
If all guys tink like him jialat for me ........... More competition in BKK ..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1