The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Suddenly thread so much more happening with Master Sengseng. hahaha

all gearing up for Master Futaba's return.

With all the Taiko like Seng Seng, pom, Syelok, Futaba, Konkam and Meso sit together one table, n00b like me want to stand also no place to stand....let alone sit.

Xiao Mi should be back next week. Maybe Meso can finally try.
I met xiao mi 2 nights ago. Meso is now "vietnamized" oledi.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
See whether you can still recognize her or not.

Which one is her ? Top or Bottom? KEKEKE
Bro sengseng, none of the above...she looks like a ChiangMai girl (the girl pictured next to the chang beer column)

http://chiangmaigoodlife.com/?page_id=285
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
As the Chinese saying goes; The older the Ginger the spicier it is.
For all I know many PRC like spicy food.
You are like a Blue Chip Stock aka Bapak Gula2 there. Without your presence, many Guniang will not get such exclusive pampering like yours.
Pampered Vanity is a better thing perhaps than starved pride.
Alamak, this type of "Blue Chip" status is causing me to have "blue balls" hahahaha
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KENNYC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the experience taikors, which country of origin WLs provide the best service in ACE. I know there are exceptions but just generally speaking.

A. PRC
B. Thai (lately there's quite a few hot WLs in ACE)
C. Viets

My experience is too shallow but my order is..
1. B
2. C
3. A -(Average time below 20mins*)

*For the general samster, taikors who get special overnight treatment or FOC are not the norm. Yup! you are very blessed.
*A survey from what I notice from the time of going down escalator and the WL reappearing.

Nowadays, I will negotiate not only the price and service but to also specify the duration to minimize the dreaded FLIPCAR! Gotta iron the details before diving down the escalator!

Please vote guyz.
Old 14-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Met our "young" SBF boy but known as "Grey Old Man" (nickname is older than mine)
at ACE at around 12 midnight. We had a small chit-chat, and up he went to screw a newly found PRC......later SMSed me that the PRC was very bad with fake boobs
Now, he should be drifting more towards those Vietcongs instead of PRC's. Good luck to him.
Is there a way to back out is u do not like after WL undress?
Pay a minimal fee like rm10!
Old 14-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

Is there a way to back out IF u do not like after WL undress if u have not paid?
Pay a minimal fee like rm10??
Old 14-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNYC View Post
10bucks? I think you were walk in Vertically and cum out Horizontally with the Bibo Bibo Car waiting outside.
Old 14-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro sengseng, none of the above...she looks like a ChiangMai girl (the girl pictured next to the chang beer column)

http://chiangmaigoodlife.com/?page_id=285
After all this years , I think her image have slip your mind cos this bottom picture was taken in Sinkapore Hotel by myself more than 5 years ago on a New Year's eve.I remember it clearly when she unsnapped her bra, I was flabbergasted when I first saw her 2 Boobs with Roses starring back at me.Unforgettable New Year's eve day. She first introduce herself to me as Qiqi then later told me is Anqi. Until now I still could not find the pic of her with the 2 Tattooed Boobs, dun know where I hid it. The other one on top is another FL residing in Kok Motor.
Old 14-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
As what bro sengseng had cautioned you, don't even think of such option. If we know you, we have to pay condolence money to your family.

The one thing to support your decision (if you are a boob lover) is to look at the packaging. A normal C cup (Ye Hua's ) or a good cup boob (Ah Fang's) will not protrude too much upwards and forward even with wonder bra. Some are quite obvious to have small boobs by not wearing wonder bra (example: polka dot who is Konkam's GF.....not my taste woh)

Well, it is not rocket science to select WL's. Just think about a calculated risk ...will that MYR 80 or MYR 100 go down the drain if no good. Maybe close your eyes and screw her, or just pay the sum agreed and leave with your pants on.

Once when I was screwing Ye Hua, her next room PRC shouted and kicked (physically) the boy out of the room with many slaps provided free for discounting the agreed price. You can only pay more but not less. If you pay RM 10 with or without screwing, you will bounced down the 10th floors by the ever-quick fast action bouncers. God bless the pedestrians or the cars below, where your body will land. Flip cars on my list will be pin-pointed to all my ACE friends, so minimize risks (well, if you still insist, no way we can block your small head decision making)

Do join us for TCSS and get updated, but many times we forgo many supposed to be "good" but black-listed by others as flip cars.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is there a way to back out IF u do not like after WL undress if u have not paid?
Pay a minimal fee like rm10??
Kindly let me know when you do that stunt.
and i OR seng seng will Call beeBooo beeBooo FOC.

saas<----Next!
Old 14-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As what bro sengseng had cautioned you, don't even think of such option. If we know you, we have to pay condolence money to your family.

The one thing to support your decision (if you are a boob lover) is to look at the packaging. A normal C cup (Ye Hua's ) or a good cup boob (Ah Fang's) will not protrude too much upwards and forward even with wonder bra. Some are quite obvious to have small boobs by not wearing wonder bra (example: polka dot who is Konkam's GF.....not my taste woh)

Well, it is not rocket science to select WL's. Just think about a calculated risk ...will that MYR 80 or MYR 100 go down the drain if no good. Maybe close your eyes and screw her, or just pay the sum agreed and leave with your pants on.

Once when I was screwing Ye Hua, her next room PRC shouted and kicked (physically) the boy out of the room with many slaps provided free for discounting the agreed price. You can only pay more but not less. If you pay RM 10 with or without screwing, you will bounced down the 10th floors by the ever-quick fast action bouncers. God bless the pedestrians or the cars below, where your body will land. Flip cars on my list will be pin-pointed to all my ACE friends, so minimize risks (well, if you still insist, no way we can block your small head decision making)

Do join us for TCSS and get updated, but many times we forgo many supposed to be "good" but black-listed by others as flip cars.

I miss my NON-Wonder BRA Polka-dot wor!
Drop by yum char afternoon only a short while

Mahai!..Mineral Water and Barley Drink total cost RM4.90

I rather drink nen nen Vietcong

saas<----Next!
Old 14-02-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
To all the experience taikors, which country of origin WLs provide the best service in ACE. I know there are exceptions but just generally speaking.

A. PRC
B. Thai (lately there's quite a few hot WLs in ACE)
C. Viets

My experience is too shallow but my order is..
1. B
2. C
3. A -(Average time below 20mins*)

*For the general samster, taikors who get special overnight treatment or FOC are not the norm. Yup! you are very blessed.
*A survey from what I notice from the time of going down escalator and the WL reappearing.

Nowadays, I will negotiate not only the price and service but to also specify the duration to minimize the dreaded FLIPCAR! Gotta iron the details before diving down the escalator!

Please vote guyz.
I may be biased, but if you insist to know my choice, here it is :

A. PRC (3 of my best girls are PRC's, and mainly due to my command of Mandarin)
B. Thai (Even though I had not even tried one, but one of them we call her Pi Sao is extremely friendly, wanted to test her but she has now left for SG) I can speak Thai fairly well too
C. Vietnamese (yuks...I don't like their language,and I have zero knowledge of Vietnamese language) Their bodies are quite shapely and many of our brothers had fallen into those Vietcong Booby traps. It is just the language that turns me off
D. (if you permit) Sri Lankan.....super yucky...see her back will also make me hate her front too...no way I will take them..even if the whole world is without women

IMHO, timing is not so important, it is the interactions and the feeling GFE that make your screwing an enjoyable experience.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
After all this years , I think her image have slip your mind cos this bottom picture was taken in Sinkapore Hotel by myself more than 5 years ago on a New Year's eve.I remember it clearly when she unsnapped her bra, I was flabbergasted when I first saw her 2 Boobs with Roses starring back at me.Unforgettable New Year's eve day. She first introduce herself to me as Qiqi then later told me is Anqi. Until now I still could not find the pic of her with the 2 Tattooed Boobs, dun know where I hid it. The other one on top is another FL residing in Kok Motor.
Bro sengseng, I really can't recall her face now....getting older by the day soon can't remember to go home like Taikor Futaba ...hahahahaha
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Kindly let me know when you do that stunt.
and i OR seng seng will Call beeBooo beeBooo FOC.
Aiyah ! If he says he know Chairman Konkam, How? Things might be different then like C No touch or F2C. Later CSI and MIB will also cum to assist.
Old 14-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
I miss my NON-Wonder BRA Polka-dot wor!
Drop by yum char afternoon only a short while

Mahai!..Mineral Water and Barley Drink total cost RM4.90

I rather drink nen nen Vietcong
You missed your polka dot meh?

I am going to test drive that small boob dont-want-to-let-you-fuck PRC...must test to see how good or bad she is and ask her why handsome man like Konkam also no fuck

I think one day, they will charge like karaoke or bar standard pricing with + + for botak's commissions and bouncers' protection fees, and if you sit at the dark side, you pay less otherwise pay +++ when you sit at the bright side to subsidize the music there.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1