The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bourner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Bro, please don't try this. You will be in big problem if you get caught.
Try to make a border pass by using address in Kelantan, Perlis, Kedah and Perak.
Tried yesterday at Penang immigration. They say cannot. Say IC must have those address

Anyway, now in Danok safely already and staying in Paramount. Going to Mutiara spa soon.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
pitykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol trying to find kaki that feng tou 1 lo..
Old 03-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidoff9876 View Post
My very first trip to danok after many months of waiting and planning.

1st impression of the town, small but damn happening!

Danok in the day also quite interesting. I went to the pasar malam just outside the border gate. Saw many aunties buying nuts, cookies, etc back to malaysia. Got t-shirts, souveniors also. Quite cheap i would say.

I will return!
You miss out the fireworks for sale in that pasar malam and inside the enclosure day market near that place.

You can try and bring some fireworks to light up the sky on Singapore National Day !.

But don't get caught by Singapore Customs !!!.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wei8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi i will be there 8/8 & 9/8 , anyone will be there?pm me
Old 03-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourner View Post
Embarassing to say, I din know ml can book for LT If I know I sure did. It will be quite some time before I post part 3. Tomorrow going there again for 2nd time. Hopefully got nerve to bypass those border without a chop on my passport.
ML in the various Mutiara Spa can be booked LT. Short time is average RM150.Why you pay extra RM50 ?. Btw, Mutiara Spa 1 is behind Oliver Hotel, there is a small lane behind the hotel. The spa is on your right hand side. Left hand side are seating and eating places for ML to relax, plus some food stalls.

Now, do not try to bypass both Malaysia and Thai immigrations by not stamping your passport. If kena caught, they will call up your wife to bail you out if you no have money to pay them off !. If happened, you sure will get FUCKED and RAPED by your OC !.

There are 2 ways to get into Danok without a passport or border pass.

First way: Get on a Thai motorbike taxi, pay over RM100, and the driver will get you across illegally. Suspenseful and dangerous way.

Second way: At the Malaysia Immigration booth, say to the officer that you wanna go to the Duty Free to promote and sell your products in the Duty Free Center and lied by saying that you are not going to Thailand. Just show the namecard of the manager of that Duty Free Center to the immigration officer. And just show your I.C. to the officer. Then drive by the Malaysian immigration booth.

Park your car in the Duty Free Center, buy something inside, then walk to the Thai immigration. If Malaysian Police on the road ( at the pondok ), ask you where you are going, just say, lack of some alcohol and cigs and went to Duty Free for replenishments. Be polite to them. Bypass the Thai immigration booth. I walked through the motorbike lane or the car park behind the Thai immigration center before using this method. Extremely suspenseful and very dangerous method to use to get across but you must have namecards of the manager on duty at the Duty Free Center plus the head purchasing manager who is based in Penang to show to the Malaysian immigration officer. Do not carry any big luggage if using this second method !!!.

If you scared, then use your passport or border pass.

Last edited by Yokosi; 03-08-2011 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eric_cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried yesterday at Penang immigration. They say cannot. Say IC must have those address

Anyway, now in Danok safely already and staying in Paramount. Going to Mutiara spa soon.
Bro, can help to ask wht happen to those Charlie 259 gals, still unable to reach them
Old 03-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
(Continue from previous - part 2)

She say RM150 a pop. Took the offer immediately without negotiating . Any senior want to comment?

After she come back, she took out a condom and a nail from her handbag. I puzzle a while and ask her what is the nail for.... act as blocking the door from opening.

She help me wipe my sweat. Felt so pampered. lol. She asked to sit a while to watch tv while waiting for my body temperature to go down. Wow, so caring.

OMG, help me bath ah. I nearly can't believe it. She help me put shampoo on my hair and body shampoo around my body.... even help me dry up my body with towel..... Don't know how to express... I never experience such good service before. Perhaps maybe my experience not wide enough.

I use RM10 note to fold a heart for her. (To Be Continue)
ST in Mutiara Spas usually is RM150. In the farms, depending on the girls, time of the day, and on the OKTs are RM70 to RM100 per pop.

Now you know why massage ladies in Mutiaras have nails in their bags !!!.

You so bloody new to Danok....you so pampered in the Spa....Bro, she is just doing her job !!!. The ladies usually do all that to all their customers !!!.

Ah, so you can fold a RM10 note into a heart. Good for you. Next time, make a rose flower and the girls would chawp khun mak mak, or made a chee bye with wide hole with a towel or handkerchief and the ladies would curse you badly !!!.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, Barberry already closed few months and now Charlie also closed liew. You are from Penang but first time visit Danok?
If I am from Penang then I think I will go daily....
Bro, go there daily need 2 criteria. No 1 is distance. Penang is near but not near until everyday. Every week maybe can.

No 2 is money. I still can't find my lost money chop machine. You got? Can borrow me one?
Old 04-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1.5hrs is consider very near already... I use to go twice a week... If weekday, next morning 6am back to Penang to work after gate open.... No late for work... Hehe

Get a gf there and rent a room Lo.... Cheaper ma.... But sure die after that....

Quote:
Bro, go there daily need 2 criteria. No 1 is distance. Penang is near but not near until everyday. Every week maybe can.

No 2 is money. I still can't find my lost money chop machine. You got? Can borrow me one?
Old 04-08-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Both ways also not encouraging.... Change address to border state and get border pass still the better choice... Once you make Pass the first borderpass, next border pass will be easy laew due to they have record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
ML in the various Mutiara Spa can be booked LT. Short time is average RM150.Why you pay extra RM50 ?. Btw, Mutiara Spa 1 is behind Oliver Hotel, there is a small lane behind the hotel. The spa is on your right hand side. Left hand side are seating and eating places for ML to relax, plus some food stalls.

Now, do not try to bypass both Malaysia and Thai immigrations by not stamping your passport. If kena caught, they will call up your wife to bail you out if you no have money to pay them off !. If happened, you sure will get FUCKED and RAPED by your OC !.

First way: Get on a Thai motorbike taxi, pay over RM100, and the driver will get you across illegally. Suspenseful and dangerous way.

Second way: At the Malaysia Immigration booth, say to the officer that you wanna go to the Duty Free to promote and sell your products in the Duty Free Center and lied by saying that you are not going to Thailand. Just show the namecard of the manager of that Duty Free Center to the immigration officer. And just show your I.C. to the officer. Then drive by the Malaysian immigration booth.

Park your car in the Duty Free Center, buy something inside, then walk to the Thai immigration. If Malaysian Police on the road ( at the pondok ), ask you where you are going, just say, lack of some alcohol and cigs and went to Duty Free for replenishments. Be polite to them. Bypass the Thai immigration booth. I walked through the motorbike lane or the car park behind the Thai immigration center before using this method. Extremely suspenseful and very dangerous method to use to get across but you must have namecards of the manager on duty at the Duty Free Center plus the head purchasing manager who is based in Penang to show to the Malaysian immigration officer. Do not carry any big luggage if using this second method !!!.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

Borderpass can only be obtain in state that border to Thai... So eventhough your address is showing all the border state address... You can not do your borderpass in Penang immigration... The nearest immigration that Yu can do your borderpass is at Kulim... Belong to kedah ma...

Quote:

Old 04-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
Both ways also not encouraging....
Agreed with you. Better use border pass or passport.

But i did tried method 2. And it worked.

However i do not recommend people to use both methods to sneak into Danok.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexprovider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, Barberry already closed few months and now Charlie also closed liew. You are from Penang but first time visit Danok?
If I am from Penang then I think I will go daily....
Bro, i am wondering how often will u go to Dannok if u r working in Changloon?
I guess u might as well sleep every night right?
Old 04-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

Actually I scare but still use 2nd method without any name card. Now only I know how to apply border pass. Passport cannot use coz dunno when hm will check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_cantona View Post
Bro, can help to ask wht happen to those Charlie 259 gals, still unable to reach them
All arrested le. Total 73 gals.

Quote:
You so bloody new to Danok....you so pampered in the Spa....Bro, she is just doing her job !!!. The ladies usually do all that to all their customers !!!.
I came back only I knew ma. But still it feels so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei8888 View Post
Hi i will be there 8/8 & 9/8 , anyone will be there?pm me
Bro, I encourage you temporary drop your plan la. Change it to later on. Maybe after Raya.

Yesterday went to Mutiara spa. KNN, total ML for both Mutiara Spa 2 + 3 only 5-6 gals .

This month Puasa so most Malay don't go there. I was shock to learn that Malay consist of 50% of their customer base.

I purposely choose Wednesday go coz think if less customer, they will appreciate us more. I was so wrong. Due to less customer, they also lazy to come to work as their pay based on serviced customer. The ML I chose yesterday also she very confident I will choose her. Before I say anything she already pack up her thing get ready for me to chose her. Coz the other 4-5 gals really beh khi.

In addition, due to Charlie case, BKK police keep checking and raiding joint over there. So, less Myanmar, Laos & Vietnam gals. Only Siam gal left. But then, Siam gal also scare police raid. So, less customer and a lot of police raid makes the gal dun want to go to work.

I heard Fri, Sat & Sun better but also not good.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yesterday went to Mutiara spa. KNN, total ML for both Mutiara Spa 2 + 3 only 5-6 gals .

This month Puasa so most Malay don't go there. I was shock to learn that Malay consist of 50% of their customer base.
Yes, the majority of the customers in Mutiara is Malay. Most of the gals(those Ang Pai) will off ONE month during Puasa. Yeap, your better go after Raya. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1