The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2013, 05:16 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Xin Xin (L16 W12 Yi Tiao Long)

Origin: Hainan but stayed in Guangzhou for some time. She knows how to speak Cantonese

Experience in GL: 1 Month

Previous Experience: Previous skin trade in Hong Kong & Guangzhou

Face: 6.95/10
(Typical 17-19yo Poly/JC SYT face. She can pass off as a Sg SYT easily. Skin more tanned compared to mine. Skin complexion not bad. Playful eyes. Quite long silky hair. If she wears school uniform definitely looks like 17-19yo student. Not those drop dead gorgeous pretty type. She suits those who have fetish for school girls.)

Body: 7.4/10
(Very slim, well toned, taut, quite tanned body frame. Totally no tummy fats, awesome. Saw C Scar near her hip area. Has a cross tattoo on the back of her neck. Her body complexion not so good esp her back got some pimples. Overall, her body frame is similar to those 16yo syt body frame. Great to carry her around to bonk. She is about 1.6m tall.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Natural A- cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Like those teenage girls’ developing boobs. How i wish she has nice boobs like yang yang or lu lu or bei bei. Her nipples easily erect when i licked them. Yummy.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(Overall she gave me a great sensual yi tiao long soapy bath. She soaped and washed me thoroughly on the water bed. While I was lying on the water bed on my front, she used her body, boobs & pussy to rabba my back. Her fingers caressed my back sensually very shiok & ticklish. After that she performed strong suction cat bath on my back. I felt her teeth brushed against my flesh with pop pop sound. She then gave me a sensual AR. On my fours, she gave me a more aggressive AR with her tongue poking into my ka chng hole. She alternated AR and ball sucking actions while her hand HJ me. This combination is very shiok til i moaned. Turned over, she repeated the same procedure on my front. To end the bath she gave me a strong suction deep throated BBBJ. She twisted her head furiously while BBBJ me. Her BBBJ is so shiok til i cummed in no time lol. We washed up and dried ourselves & proceeded to the bed for further actions.)

Cat bath: 7.5/10
(On the bed, the cat bath variety is not as much as compared to that on the water bed. With warm water & ice in her mouth, she gave me a wet sensual cat bath focusing on my sensitive areas while her fingers caressing my body. Shiok. Her ball sucking is kind of aggressive. I prefer gentle slow ball sucking action.)

Frenching: 7.3/10
(Slow, sensual, passionate bf gf type of frenching with lots of tongue action.
Not bad for the first session. Hope this area will get better when i RTF.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Strong suction, deep throated BBBJ. She twisted her head left right furiously. Very shiok. I also liked the way she stared at me with her CFM face when she licked along my shaft. She managed to make me cum when BBBJ me on water bed thus i gave her high ratings in this aspect. Only good BBBJ skills can make me cum fast. She also performed fire & ice BBBJ for me. Felt great & heavenly.)

Painting of pussy: 7/10
(Managed to paint her pussy after some coaxing. Tasted not bad. Her thighs clamped my face while i licked her pussy. She said she felt ticklish. Great to hear her moaned & see her blushed face while i was painting her.)

AR: 7.5/10
(On the water bed, she started off with some gentle licking on the exterior of my ka chng hole. She then increased the turbo & used her tongue to poke my ka chng hole. My ka chng hole was practically raped by her tongue. She then alternated AR with some ball sucking action & HJ. This combo is great.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Omg she is very tight. Felt shiok thrusting in & out her tight pussy. She can really moan. Very wild horny girl. She even told me she liked doggie & wan me to thrust harder haha. In missionary position, she wrapped her arms around my neck & we frenched like no tomorrow. In doggie i pumped her fast & furious while playing with her boobs. She moaned even louder. We then switched to cow girl & oh man she can really ride. Simply loved the way she rode my penis. Fast & furious. In no time i cummed in that position. After the FJ she laid beside me with her head resting on my shoulder while we made some chit chat.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Nice girl to chit chat with. Very caring & gentle. I am sure her GFE will be even higher with RTFs. Simply loved to hear her speak cantonese.)

RTF: Yes.
Old 23-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

v quiet here today, lots of gals waiting for customers including the aps, lulu told me the newbies r only averaging 5/6 sessions a day, i explained gl now flooded with 200+ newbies, confirmed her last working day is around 18/5, she's finally going home after completing her 2yr contract, no sign of tiredness strangely
Old 25-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Chevoletcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every time i go tis house take a look, bo char bor one lei. See their pictures on the screens not really can tell as i prefer see real person. Any recommendations when best time go anot ah.. I tey afternoon evening nite time always got tis problem de. See all e post on this house very positive very gian to try haha
Old 25-04-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

generally cat150 houses most quiet on weekends, busiest on weekdays at lunchtime & late pm after work, imho jing jing & bei bei r prettiest aps after lulu, jj menses 1st week of the month so 2nd week best time to c her, bb menses 3rd week so end of the month is best time for her. Call 67446402 b4 u go to minimize waiting time, happy bonking!
Old 26-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Chevoletcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro googlibong220. The house is closed till 29 apr and will resume ops on 30 apr insteAd. Just went down tis afternoon to take a look.
Old 26-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

huh, i went w12 on tuesday, got sign saying closed for 1 day tmrw 27/4, u're saying now closed till next tuesday 30/4?
Old 27-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
huh, i went w12 on tuesday, got sign saying closed for 1 day tmrw 27/4, u're saying now closed till next tuesday 30/4?
I just passed w12 and the sign said closed. There were two construction lorries parked outside. I guess they are doing some renovation.
Old 28-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
kckckc is stuck in moderation for some time to come

open today?
Old 30-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Open today. Jin Jin on code red
Old 01-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 19
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

guys whats the limitations in yi tiao long? sry never tried yi tiao long.

as in bbbj allowed? cim? whats the best recommended girl? lulu?
Old 02-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Open today. Jin Jin on code red
She is my all time favorite. ..
Old 02-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

tried Ting Ting, J9 yesterday.

Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 5.5/10 (bigger built, slight tummy)
Boobs : 9.1/10 (D or E cup big & natural, squeeze however hard i please, no complains)
BBBJ : 8/10
AR : 8.9/10 (she tongue fucked my ass, love it)
FJ : 8.5/10 (no complains, whack all i please)
attitude : 9/10

remarks : for service, good attitude & big boobs, she is outstanding. Personally, i like petite girls, so her built scored lower with me.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
bojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for sharing. will drop by to look look see see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
tried Ting Ting, J9 yesterday.

Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 5.5/10 (bigger built, slight tummy)
Boobs : 9.1/10 (D or E cup big & natural, squeeze however hard i please, no complains)
BBBJ : 8/10
AR : 8.9/10 (she tongue fucked my ass, love it)
FJ : 8.5/10 (no complains, whack all i please)
attitude : 9/10

remarks : for service, good attitude & big boobs, she is outstanding. Personally, i like petite girls, so her built scored lower with me.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojioleh View Post
thanks for sharing. will drop by to look look see see.
Jing jing back?????
Old 05-05-2013, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Jin Jing has above average looks & body. But service loses out, maybe too tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Jing jing back?????

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1