The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-11-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
teddypig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Zaza - SilkStockings

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=zaza

Looks: lusty and sexy lady, damn hot.

Body: sexy and slim, very well shaped. Got the hot model face.

Frenching: passionate and sensual.

Bbbj: glock glock queen, super good and sloppy.

Fj: accommodating to all position, willing to please me. Sexy moaning, super turn on! Good bonk.

Rtf: of course
Old 08-11-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Mizi (TRL):

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=907496

Preface: When Bro SK informed me of Mizi's impending arrival (I’ve been constantly clamouring for her return lol), I knew what I had to do — Xmas came early! Woohoo!

OKT: No issues with booking. Very steady and friendly one

Location: Discreet and convenient for drivers. For those taking public transport, better to take bus or grab there since not near MRT station

Looks/Figure: She looks a bit more matured now but still fabulous. She still got maintain that slim and tight bod of hers. Spent a lot of time caressing her lovely and smooth skin during foreplay

BBBJ: Simply outstanding. She certainly hasn't lost her magical touch (or should I say mouth lol). Had to slow her down a few times in case pew pew too early

FJ: We instinctively knew each other's favourite positions and the sex was oh-so passionate and sex-tifying. Frenched from the start till the end like no tomorrow too

GFE: Guess what? Her ang moh has improved a lot since she was last here! Had a good time catching up and cuddling with her lol

RTF: She deserves her Ang Pai tag and I'm pretty darn sure she will have a long queue for services lol. Hope she doesn't get burn out too fast

YMMV, as usual. Peace out~

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.

Last edited by SMRTLTD; 08-11-2022 at 11:26 PM.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hkt69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Stacy
Date: Nov 8
Shave : Yes
French: No, I did not initiate.
English: Yes, not bad
Looks: Pretty much same as photos, just slightly older
Body : 8/10 (since not natural, but slim and nice figure)
Boobs: Enhanced but nice shape
CIM: N.A.
DT: quite deep
AR: N.A.
Service: 9/10
Overall : 8/10

Can ride well and very long, finishing me off for the first shot with just 1 position.

Also managed to see Oishi while walking by. This stable photos really not fake/too filtered
Old 08-11-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
AnonGuy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for POCKY from ONESIAM
OKT : Very responsive
Looks : 9/10
Body : 10/10 enhanced
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 10/10 she's a wild rider and flexible with alot of positions
GFE : 9/10 shy at first but she's playful once ice is broken
RTF : Definitely will RTF
Old 08-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jimbites is Cool - loads of Potential

Aum from RP thru Mansion

The GFE from her is way way up there. She greeting me in a sexy lingerie and from that moment on, it was french kisses all the way.

I enjoyed the company and kissing so much that i did not fuck her! She gave me a super long blow job and was determine to make me cum that way. After 15mins or so, i gave her a cum shower all over her breast (natural by the way)

As i lay down to recover, she just cuddle up besides me and gave me gentle kisses all over and after abt 10 mins of that the deep french kisses resume and this time she was determine to make me CIM, which i did after abt 20 mins of her sucking.

Please treat her well, she speaks relatively good English so communication is not a problem.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name: Nasa
Shaved : Trimmed with a fuzzy airport landing strip
French: Yes when high and cumming
English: Abit
Looks: 10/10 more like Malaysian Chinese to me
Body : 10/10 slim and taut with a bubble butt
Boobs: B Soft and natural with eraser nips
CIM: NA
DT: 10/10 in shower and on bed
AR: NA
Service: 10/10 no complaints, all smiles
Overall : 10/10 never a full moment

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻

Was perspiring after walking from nearest MRT. Without a word, she ushered me into shower and gave me a hairwash with a salon-style head and neck massage.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ifizzie87 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifizzie87 View Post
Name: Peggy
Shave : trimmed
French: never try
English: enough to hold conversations
Looks: 7.5/10, 12 when she looks at you while bbbj
Body : 9/10, meaty
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: 11/10
DT: didn't try
AR: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Overall : 8/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
Peggy is awesome. We role played a rape scene and she did it really well. She gets wet DAMN easily and she shows you how she likes it. Really responsive when you fuck and finger her.

Rtf: maybe. Saw oishi and she's looks like one fucking hot milf. Wanted to be a dick and disturb her but I'll have my chance next time I visit.
Forgot to add this pic. Enjoy guys.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justayzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for OISHI - Gentlemen

Previous FRs basically covered OISHI's physique and services.

Would just keep this short, she's definitely a gem not to be missed, my experience is "mind-blowing" phenomenal BJs and I've managed to unlock a new sex position as well. Overall a 9.5/10 for service.

For the bros out there who are considering OISHI, if you prefer a service-oriented lady go for it, you won't regret it.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
JismOnYourFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for Mizi (TRL):

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=907496

Preface: When Bro SK informed me of Mizi's impending arrival (I’ve been constantly clamouring for her return lol), I knew what I had to do — Xmas came early! Woohoo!

OKT: No issues with booking. Very steady and friendly one

Location: Discreet and convenient for drivers. For those taking public transport, better to take bus or grab there since not near MRT station

Looks/Figure: She looks a bit more matured now but still fabulous. She still got maintain that slim and tight bod of hers. Spent a lot of time caressing her lovely and smooth skin during foreplay

BBBJ: Simply outstanding. She certainly hasn't lost her magical touch (or should I say mouth lol). Had to slow her down a few times in case pew pew too early

FJ: We instinctively knew each other's favourite positions and the sex was oh-so passionate and sex-tifying. Frenched from the start till the end like no tomorrow too

GFE: Guess what? Her ang moh has improved a lot since she was last here! Had a good time catching up and cuddling with her lol

RTF: She deserves her Ang Pai tag and I'm pretty darn sure she will have a long queue for services lol. Hope she doesn't get burn out too fast

YMMV, as usual. Peace out~
You're on a roll bro! Haha who next?
Old 09-11-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!

Cartoon - SS

Never too late to contribute, moving on to my 2nd FR

Room: Shared toilet which is one of my pet peeve. 100m Usain bolt sprint to the toilet to avoid awkward encounter with other bros in their towel.
Looks: 9/10 (80% like photos with Thai tan, SYT with innocent look)
Body: 7/10 (Didnt like the tattoo on her chest - no way to avoid looking at it, slim body with small boobs, tiny and cute girl)
Painting: Not Picasso, didn't paint unless I get a burst of inspiration
Service:7/10 (Hard working but could tell that she was visibility tired although I went at 1pm, maybe just bad timing)
Overall: 8/10

Her face during bonking was quite a sight, feels like a student, brings back memories of my young and dangerous days. Now is old and tiko.

RTF: Unlikely, shared toilet was kindda a deal breaker for me. Any more sprints to shared toilet and I might just pulled a tendon. But if you are looking for SYT with a pretty face, go for it!
Old 09-11-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Augustin1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lynn (CF)

Looks: 9/10 (very similar to pics)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10, willing to accommodate diff positions
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Definitely
Old 09-11-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2474 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Mona from galaxyxscorts

Location G

Looks 9/10 slutty sexy kind

Body 9/10 slim and smooth skin

Boobs 8.5/10 she loves to be lick n suck on her nips

French 9/10 fight non stop

Bbbj 8.5/10 can take it deep plus cim

Pussy 8.5/10 tight and nice to paint

Fj 8.5/10 she will do all the job for u once u enter the room..when shower u up and play with your dick to the bed and give u a good cat bath.. her sensation blowjob is great and she loves to control on top . I love to paint her and she will moan non stop and use her finger to play wit her love button while I was doing it. Fucked her missionary by pulling up both her legs to penerate her deeper and she loves it alot and ask for more deeper

First shot cum In her mouth and 2nd shot outside her pussy while doggy her ..the messy view was great hahaha

Enjoy guys since Galaxy have this promotion..worth the penny
Old 09-11-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
desperateenuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post

Army from kingdom888

Damn lucky to secure a slot with her today

Looks 9/10 cute fair n young(syt 22 years old only)

Body 9/10 solid petite smooth skin

Boost 9/10 38 Ds with sensitive nips

French 10/10 fight non stop since in toliet already

Pussy 9/10 damn tight and gets wet very easy

Bbbj 8.5/10 will slowly lick the whole shaft from balls to the tip

Once open the door was greeted by the sweet cute lady and she was damn pretty too, her frame is is small and nice curves, once she took her sexy lace dress I already started to hard due to her 2 big jugs hanging ,

Shower for me with her boobs rubbing my back and came infront to rub my dick between them too,the boob fuck view with smooth soap is damn nice n shiok...

Faster wash off and when on the bed,continued frenching and she tickles my balls and my ass while we fight with our tongues

Cat bath me slowly from the top to my dick and looking at me too,I finger her clit and she moan out softly with my cock in her mouth

Can see that her pussy is ready as it's damn moist,caps on and started riding me on top and take full control of me .
Pull my hands to squeeze her boobs while the ride me faster n harder with sexy moan coming out from her cure face

Suddenly her pussy grab my dick and she shake and told me she came already but ask me continued to fuck her faster n harder ,hear like this sure must show her my turbo stuns,,turn her over and started deep fucking her doggy and lookin at her boobs bonce makes my water boil even faster then normal

Gfe is good as she will cuddle with me n chat chit n also help me massage my head ..

Great session indeed
Nice bro..thanks for sharing your good experience
Old 09-11-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

Lina from Poseidon

Tried her 2 nights ago but no time to FR.
Onto girl:

Looks:8/10. Buay pai. Sure won’t reject
Body: 8/10. She loves onepiece anime thats why got a chopper tattoo. Enhanced boobs but not rock hard kind.
Personality: ting tong and naughty kind. She’s very funny. Understands english but not too chim english.
Bbbj: can do for quite some time and your dick will have lots of her saliva
Fj: Once she rides you, its more like you serving her.

Overall a very fun and funny girl.
Old 09-11-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Mind of Club Friday - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=907018

Looks: 8/10 My kind of native Thai look beauty. Similar to photos no scam here.

Body: 8/10 Nice body with nice curves. Her natural boobs also good sized for the palm to squeeze and play with. Nice for natural boob lovers. Wish my future gf got body like hers.

Frenching: 7/10 Sensual passionate tongue exchange. Very good at building up the sex feels. The Frenching made me horny already.

BBBJ: 7/10 Her BBBJ got me so horny. Good motion with tongue action I had to stop her or else I waste one shot so fast.

FJ: 9/10 Full effort here to make me enjoy my session. Very accommodating to different positions and also asked me if she making me feel good. She make it feel like lover not commercial by enjoying the sex together.

GFE: 8/10 Very positive attitude girl for me. Had good chemistry with her. Definitely will recommend her. She just arrived please be gently with her as I hope she will come back again.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1