The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Part of the foreplay part lah, its just damn distracting when a girl jerks and grips too hard - I posted a FR on the Dome 3 Great Bonks thread that she's quite green, but really loud when coming, and her clit is sensitive.

Personally - of the younger VP gals I've tried, Selene is a bit more sexperienced so was more fun to bonk as you didn't need to guide her. A bro took Bella and said same thing.
VP girls mostly quite green right?

Bella was my only VP girl, green but her gfe gao gao....i hope the girls they reserve for regulars looks better and service also better..
Old 18-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
the way he say it, felt like he tried before hahaha
No la, those go in wham bang pay money type i dont like. Must kc dont need topup then shiok.
Old 18-08-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Wah dint know Singapore got so many pretty ATB xmm students. Maybe last time all part time KTV one.
Once Kaplan open for both of their campus u can slowly beo them lor.. Plenty to ogle at..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U faster go and try.. If u think she's good I will fast hand fast leg book her lol..
But top up does that even include massage or just fs?
Old 18-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did Nadia twice but haven't rtf in six months - She's just a quiet person - her English is quite good. Also comes quietly, which I dun like as I like to hear I'm doing a good job. She likes analplay so u can lube up a finger if yu are into that sort of thing, and she lets you.

Nadia is a Buryat - there's only like 1 million people in the world of her ethnicity, so she's super exotic.
Nadia's a bit too quiet for my liking, tho her BJ is good lol..

That said, she's able take a long and hard pounding session, so no complains on that..

Old 18-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
the only thing stopping me since CB started was that I had to book the other stable to get verified. saw from some reviews that both are chunky. Quite afraid to try out and don't wanna waste a good 180 for nth also

anyway a hidden Gem in that dome is Nadia if you haven't tried.
I think if you've tried SNS gals then VP should verify u with no problem - just ask.
Old 18-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Once Kaplan open for both of their campus u can slowly beo them lor.. Plenty to ogle at..
Wah talk about Kaplan. That time at Hans waiting for slot. Saw a local milf part time kaplan student meeting her all male xdd project group. Wear tight clothes, no bra, nipple sticking out. Look very lusty like want to gobble up the xdd.
Old 18-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
But top up does that even include massage or just fs?
Just book her for FS lor.. She's listed as a FL what..

Not sure if u can "play cheat" by going for her massage package then during sensual time just top up $20 for FJ.. That way can prolong the session lol..

Old 18-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Arrgh.. I still recall Mint's 'pattern more than badminton' style - fastest I've ever come with a HJ - and only ML to make me pop twice in an hour
Lol with her I recall how she knows I was about to cum and then pull brakes... sometimes I have to beg her to please spare me and finish it... yeah she is one of those that can always pop it more than once... definitely one of the most value for money as didn't shortchange one.
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up, very just saw at slg and attempted to add wechat...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just book her for FS lor.. She's listed as a FL what..

Not sure if u can "play cheat" by going for her massage package then during sensual time just top up $20 for FJ.. That way can prolong the session lol..
Haha i was thinking does that even work
Old 18-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hang out at Wilkes Edge lah - so may XMM Vietbus and PRC gals living in that area going to Peace Centre, Parkmall, etc .

Only prob is now all are wearing masks.
Old 18-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wah dint know Singapore got so many pretty ATB xmm students. Maybe last time all part time KTV one.
According to reliable sources, 2/3 of the Unholey Trinity are students and at least 1 is looking for a SD. I have completed my Fit for SD survey.

Fappy Hippo Reporting
Old 18-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah talk about Kaplan. That time at Hans waiting for slot. Saw a local milf part time kaplan student meeting her all male xdd project group. Wear tight clothes, no bra, nipple sticking out. Look very lusty like want to gobble up the xdd.
Exactly.. Plenty of lookers there..

Not forgetting the KTV girls around that area..

Old 18-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
According to reliable sources, 2/3 of the Unholey Trinity are students and at least 1 is looking for a SD. I have completed my Fit for SD survey.

Fappy Hippo Reporting
Who make up the trio?
Old 18-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hang out at Wilkes Edge lah - so may XMM Vietbus and PRC gals living in that area going to Peace Centre, Parkmall, etc .

Only prob is now all are wearing masks.

Dun picha lobang keyima? Later alot of BBFA hang out there to beo girls...

Tmr going you know?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1