The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Can refer to this.. Her sis has bigger headlights than her, apparently..
Thats a weirdly specific score for her figure, lol

Just interested to know how bah bah is bah bah

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-08-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
haha! bro SMRT, imagine taking two of them together
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 gigantic udders swinging at chiur face back and forth..

I'd be shocked if u don't leave the shop with blood flowing out from chiur nostrils..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

As bah bah as the black sheep

1 for my master, 1 for my maid....
Old 20-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I very short. Accumulate too much sperm, they easily overflow to my brain...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Actually kinda regain activity in this ML scene cause WFH all day is really damn sian. But because of Covid Don’t have much excitement to offer.. feeling is really different when you meet a new ML compared to a RTM one. I like to be surprised

Oh well going to start trying dome 3 to try new things
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Yes, more than half are super old MILFs. Big bombs.
majority of chiongster should stand solidarity to avoid and reduce visit those that cut corner.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

This good enuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post
Do Do’s looks are actually quite pleasant. Love her bangs and dolled up looks. I think some bros would say she looks a bit cute, definitely in her 20s. 7/10

With great boobs come a voluptuous figure. Don’t expect a super slim lady, but one with very womanly curves at all the right places. If she is slightly taller, it would be almost perfect. 8/10

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 gigantic udders swinging at chiur face back and forth..

I'd be shocked if u don't leave the shop with blood flowing out from chiur nostrils..
Expecting a good massage but smack you didi and face till blue black when you exit
Old 20-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
As bah bah as the black sheep

1 for my master, 1 for my maid....
HAHA!! this funny
Old 20-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
majority of chiongster should stand solidarity to avoid and reduce visit those that cut corner.
Agree, support!
Old 20-08-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Easy to say but it wont happen for 2 reasons,

1) we think with our kukubird,so will eventually give in and go amok.
2) we are but a drop in the ocean, plenty of cheongsters who will still patronise and the reduced business from us won't cause a dent

Moi nerng jiam
Old 20-08-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Easy to say but it wont happen for 2 reasons,

1) we think with our kukubird,so will eventually give in and go amok.
2) we are but a drop in the ocean, plenty of cheongsters who will still patronise and the reduced business from us won't cause a dent

Moi nerng jiam
Agree especially on the 2nd point.
Old 20-08-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

MR for Tina

I guess she has her fans but my experience wasn't a good one so i sense the zaps incoming.
Was a double booking so it wasn't great from the start. In and out 40+ min

Massage: Not bad, has strength. Does some kneeing which might be scary

Sensual: Seems like was rushing

Looks: Her features are really sharp and the hype about HaJiWon got me there. Barely a resemblance IMO.

RTM: No, there are better choices
Old 20-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
MR for Tina

I guess she has her fans but my experience wasn't a good one so i sense the zaps incoming.
Was a double booking so it wasn't great from the start. In and out 40+ min

Massage: Not bad, has strength. Does some kneeing which might be scary

Sensual: Seems like was rushing

Looks: Her features are really sharp and the hype about HaJiWon got me there. Barely a resemblance IMO.

can consider try her fren an ran if u have not done so, at least she don't smoke.
Old 20-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
I actually rated Tina quite high on my rtm list. can share what are some of the better choices in you opinion?
Old 20-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 16
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Tried the tall 170cm Jessica recently:

Location: Very convenient for those taking MRT. Room is nice and clean.
Appearance: Slightly mature looking, probably in her early 30s. Pleasant features, long legs with a nice amount of meat in her hips and butt. Chest is small as expected. Her advertised specs are more or less accurate.
Massage: Not much strength applied but she uses her knees a bit to rub. Typical ML standard I guess, nothing much to comment.
Sensual: A bit of ballplay and teasing while I was face down, once face up she does a token amount of catbathing before jerking me off albeit not hurriedly. Requested her to position herself so I could get a full view of her ass and legs and she obliged. Couldn't play with her tits much as she is ticklish, but no big loss I guess.
Attitude: Had a pleasant chat with her throughout, though sensual is pretty limited - par for the course with vanilla MLs - she obliges to certain requests within her limits. Very little to no phone usage.

RTM: Perhaps if I am in the area or looking for a tall ML
Old 20-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Tried the tall 170cm Jessica recently:

Location: Very convenient for those taking MRT. Room is nice and clean.
Appearance: Slightly mature looking, probably in her early 30s. Pleasant features, long legs with a nice amount of meat in her hips and butt. Chest is small as expected. Her advertised specs are more or less accurate.
Massage: Not much strength applied but she uses her knees a bit to rub. Typical ML standard I guess, nothing much to comment.
Sensual: A bit of ballplay and teasing while I was face down, once face up she does a token amount of catbathing before jerking me off albeit not hurriedly. Requested her to position herself so I could get a full view of her ass and legs and she obliged. Couldn't play with her tits much as she is ticklish, but no big loss I guess.
Attitude: Had a pleasant chat with her throughout, though sensual is pretty limited - par for the course with vanilla MLs - she obliges to certain requests within her limits. Very little to no phone usage.

RTM: Perhaps if I am in the area or looking for a tall ML
Thanks for the FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1