The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
come on bro there is more to toress,u got to give him credit for wat he has done 4 us in the last 2 years.samuel eto wld be a gd choice cos he s leaving barca.
I do give him a lot of credit. He's a great player. We just need to help him be even better by signing quality players to play alongside him. I feel we need more attacking angles. Our play now is quite predictable. Mainly passing the ball to either Torres or Gerrard to finish off the opponent. If you are a defender facing Liverpool in a week's time, you can identify how Liverpool will attack and then prepare your counter measures quite easily.

Alonso and Macherano are hardly goal threats. Reira doesn't score much. Kuyt is hardworking. So the 2 central defenders will focus on Torres, the central midfielders will pull back to close down on Gerrard. The left and right backs will cut out the crosses. In short, bunch up and 'park a bus' in front of goals. Having another quality striker helps spread defenders's attention more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Ok, now Rafa is saying we might break the club transfer record - good times!
Er, I was wondering why he said that. Even that he's totally in control of the budget now, why will he say he's willing to break the record? It's like going into a shop to tell people you want to spend more than you ever have. Won't people raise the prices of things you want to buy after that?

By the way, does anyone know where I may go to buy those $188 tickets? I saw the COURTS advertisement in Straits Times today. Seems like they only sell $88 tickets.
Old 21-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I do give him a lot of credit. He's a great player. We just need to help him be even better by signing quality players to play alongside him. I feel we need more attacking angles. Our play now is quite predictable. Mainly passing the ball to either Torres or Gerrard to finish off the opponent. If you are a defender facing Liverpool in a week's time, you can identify how Liverpool will attack and then prepare your counter measures quite easily.

Alonso and Macherano are hardly goal threats. Reira doesn't score much. Kuyt is hardworking. So the 2 central defenders will focus on Torres, the central midfielders will pull back to close down on Gerrard. The left and right backs will cut out the crosses. In short, bunch up and 'park a bus' in front of goals. Having another quality striker helps spread defenders's attention more.

Er, I was wondering why he said that. Even that he's totally in control of the budget now, why will he say he's willing to break the record? It's like going into a shop to tell people you want to spend more than you ever have. Won't people raise the prices of things you want to buy after that?

By the way, does anyone know where I may go to buy those $188 tickets? I saw the COURTS advertisement in Straits Times today. Seems like they only sell $88 tickets.
u can try adidas outlets or harry's bar
Old 21-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, Kuyt scored 15 goals this season, and that is a great season for him. I agree we need more goalscorers, but with Torres and Stevie injured so much this season, we have still scored more than anyone else in the league. I don't think we are predictable at all.

Have to email Profitable Group for the 188 tickets. I tried to call and email but no response either way. Forget it, I'm getting 88 instead.
Old 21-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Just read from soccernet today that Real Madrid are going to pay £23million for Alonso provided that Florentino Perez is elected their president again.

If it is true then it Rafa will find it very hard to refuse the offer, some more Rafa is given only £30million for players transfers. Any additional Rafa will have to sell before he can buy.
Fringe players such as Dossena , Lucas, Babel are likely to sold to raise funds.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 21-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror03 View Post
Just read from soccernet today that Real Madrid are going to pay £23million for Alonso provided that Florentino Perez is elected their president again.

Ya But do we really want to sell Alonso?
Then we gonna use the $$ to buy another replacement?

To me, Alonso has been 1 of the best performer (besides Gerrard and Carra ) and I believe he still got a few good year to give us...

We should sell Lucas or even Babel or those who under perform...

Anyway, buying new players is important but dont have to go to the extreme of selling our better players to fund for another...

Buy within the means, else we are gonna be another Gonner, sell good players and find replacements..

Thats why they are not even challenging the title this season...
Old 21-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Alonso played much better last season than the season before. $23 million pounds for a 27 yr old is good money. Remember last season where the rumours are that Alonso will join Arsenal for $12 million pounds? At least the price tag is more worthy of Alonso. Please remember for a Spaniard, RM is a big team. Alonso himself might be tempted to return to sunny spain for such a big club. I JUST HOPE WE DON'T SELL ALONSO AND REPLACE HIM WITH LUCAS! Barry again? If Rafa can use the money to strengthen quite a few positions, Rafa just might be tempted. We will definitely need to replace Hyypia now. Maybe Agger will want to stay now.

In Rafa we trust?

RAFA: WE ARE LOSING A LEGEND
Jimmy Rice 20 May 2009

Rafa Benitez admits Liverpool will be losing a legend when Anfield bids farewell to Sami Hyypia on Sunday. The 35-year-old Finn will leave on a free this summer after agreeing a two-year deal with German outfit Bayer Leverkusen.

Benitez is yet to decide his starting XI for the season finale against Tottenham but, whether or not he starts, Hyypia can expect an emotional reception following a decade of faultless service. "Yes, I think Liverpool are losing a legend," said the Kop boss. "For years he has been so good. He has scored important goals and has been very, very good in defence. Clearly we are losing an important player.

"He will get a fantastic reception from the fans. They are amazing and they recognise when someone has been a very good servant to the club. "He is a fantastic professional and a very good person, and the fans know this. "It's good as a manager that, when you have a player with his name and experience, he still wants to learn. I have been really pleased working with him." Hyypia has not featured since his awesome display in the 4-1 victory at Old Trafford on March 14.
Old 21-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well, Alonso played much better last season than the season before. $23 million pounds for a 27 yr old is good money. Remember last season where the rumours are that Alonso will join Arsenal for $12 million pounds? At least the price tag is more worthy of Alonso. Please remember for a Spaniard, RM is a big team. Alonso himself might be tempted to return to sunny spain for such a big club. I JUST HOPE WE DON'T SELL ALONSO AND REPLACE HIM WITH LUCAS! Barry again? If Rafa can use the money to strengthen quite a few positions, Rafa just might be tempted. We will definitely need to replace Hyypia now. Maybe Agger will want to stay now.

In Rafa we trust?

RAFA: WE ARE LOSING A LEGEND
Jimmy Rice 20 May 2009

Rafa Benitez admits Liverpool will be losing a legend when Anfield bids farewell to Sami Hyypia on Sunday. The 35-year-old Finn will leave on a free this summer after agreeing a two-year deal with German outfit Bayer Leverkusen.

Benitez is yet to decide his starting XI for the season finale against Tottenham but, whether or not he starts, Hyypia can expect an emotional reception following a decade of faultless service. "Yes, I think Liverpool are losing a legend," said the Kop boss. "For years he has been so good. He has scored important goals and has been very, very good in defence. Clearly we are losing an important player.

"He will get a fantastic reception from the fans. They are amazing and they recognise when someone has been a very good servant to the club. "He is a fantastic professional and a very good person, and the fans know this. "It's good as a manager that, when you have a player with his name and experience, he still wants to learn. I have been really pleased working with him." Hyypia has not featured since his awesome display in the 4-1 victory at Old Trafford on March 14.

if we need to win the title next season, there is no way we should sell alonso. if he's gone our change of play will be affected much. gareth barry is good but he isn't a patch on alonso. In terms of consistency and effect on the game, Alonso was better. We need to stop thinking of offloading alonso. our back 4 plus mach/alonso is solid, and great for possession football. Alonso & Masch both tackle/intercept a lot. Alonso very rarely gets tackled, maintains posession and makes things very difficult for the opposing team. We should not be swapping one strength for another. We should be plugging the holes. i say we get barry and offload lucas. just giving my opinion here.

Last edited by talismanicme; 21-05-2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 21-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme View Post
Alonso very rarely gets tackled.
Hello, there are 6 players who got sent off for tackling Alonso this season. The commentator for our last match mentioned so. I think you meant he rarely gets caught in possession. Which I agree.

Check out this links for Liverpool's visit to Singapore.

Group News - The Profitable Group

Ticket sales outlet.

Group News - The Profitable Group

You can buy the tickets in so many countries.
Old 21-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies all, I just got an email reply:
The Grandstand tickets $388 and $188 are on sale from 9am at 9 Stanley Street on 22 May

Strictly first come first served and subject to availability, max 4 per person, cash purchase only

Thank you

Old 22-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Apologies all, I just got an email reply:
The Grandstand tickets $388 and $188 are on sale from 9am at 9 Stanley Street on 22 May

Strictly first come first served and subject to availability, max 4 per person, cash purchase only

Thank you

So have u gotten your tickets?
Old 22-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
So have u gotten your tickets?
My friend got it, but 88. We intend to sit at the Kop and get our scarfs heheh. You got the 188?
Old 22-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just got 6 tickets for the lower grandstand!
also heard that the East tickets is selling very fast, sold out in 2 hours at Suntec.
Old 22-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
My friend got it, but 88. We intend to sit at the Kop and get our scarfs heheh. You got the 188?
Those on $88 but sitting at the Kop (east stand) or lower grandstand (west stand) will get scarfs. So if you buy an $88 ticket but sit on the north and south stand, sorry hor no scarfs for you. Same price but less 1 free gift. So GUYS, if you are going, please note where you sit.

I got the $188 ones and they come with a free goodie pack. Figured there will be a scarf in there at least. Plus I don't have to go early to queue as it's limited seats. Last time when Liverpool was here in 2001, I queued up for 10 hours in the sun. Good seat I got in the end but now I'm older. Doing the same 10 hours will kill me. So I figured even the worst $188 seat should have an okay view.

The $188 seats are only available from Profitable Plots's HQ. So I went at 8am today to queue. Sales start at 9am. Was 15th in queue, so thinking 'Ho Seh Liao'. Everyone can buy 4 tickets so chances of being able to buy the $188 tickets (after the block booking from the fan club, corporate sponsors and overseas fan) will be high.

Nah beh... Got 1 stupid old uncle decide to start his own queue somewhere instead of joining the existing queue. We kindly told him the queue is here but he insisted on starting his own queue and confusing people who came later. Sigh... So for latecomers after him, where will you choose to queue? The correct queue that is 20 people long or behind 1 stupid uncle? Of course act blur and queue behind the uncle right? So end up there are 2 queues when the Profitable Plots staff came at 8.30 am. Heng ah, my queue opens up to 3 sales counters at 9 am whereas the uncle's queue open up to 1 sales counter only. So those in my queue were able to snatch the limited grandstand tickets faster. By the way, got 2 girls queue overnight!
Old 22-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Haha, my friend got at TPY Courts so not much of a queue.

10 hours! Wah lau, you must be a real diehard fan. I must admit I watched that match on TV heheh. I am going to go at most an hour early la.
Old 22-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
The MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this coming Sunday's match - 24th May 2009 against Tottenham Hotspur will the last match for our long service and successful centre-half ---> Sammi Hyypia.
after this match he will be going to Bayer Leverkusen to end his playing career and hopefully he will come back to Anfield and be part of the coaching staff.

We Only Live Once,So Enjoy To The Fullest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1