The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben999 View Post
Good afternoon

I'm new in this Forum and even that part of the world but following this Thread for a while.

ACE sounds like it can be a lot of fun. I would like to know if "Mat Salleh" like me are welcome in this place. Is there something I should know or consider before I show up there?

I would appreciate some hints or tips or meeting up there.
Ace is like McDonald's, KFC or A&W.. just like these fast food, as long as you have money then you're always welcome...

as for hints, since you're Mat Salleh then you should bear yourself to be scan by most of the patrons there cause seldom species like you venture here...
Old 31-10-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Ace is like McDonald's, KFC or A&W.. just like these fast food, as long as you have money then you're always welcome...

as for hints, since you're Mat Salleh then you should bear yourself to be scan by most of the patrons there cause seldom species like you venture here...
Many China dolls refrain from entertaining Mat Salleh's with biased views that they have HUGE COCKS...might shatter their birth canals

Be also prepared or psych up yourself that this is a sleazy joint with minimum maintenance to the building (bad upkeep)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-10-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Yesterday SOLO raiding at ACE near lunch time.
Raided by Malay ChongQing. MILF
Can't resist the pricing.
Her WaterMelon is damn juicy but unfortunately turn off by her belly "C" scar.
A bit on plump side but ever willing to please you.

Her room have it own private bathroom.
After Mission over, was replenishing at mamak downstair
And then was hunted down by Pom Taikor

We proceed again...
Chairman, it is not lunch time yet for me lah...hurhurhur, did not even eat chicken woh.

Please don't forget to get that new big jugs chick's contact number ah..pom want to bonk her
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 01-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PenangKia1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited the port last friday and KimChi attracted me with her sexy face and super white skin. She took me to her room and surprising she was not rushing at all. Her service was good till I had tip her upon competing my session. Overall, I was turned one by her sexy face and superb body. The room was so-so but she was a Gem. I wish, I am a KL guy...atleast will visit this port every alternate day.....
Old 01-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Ben999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you very much dyelook and pomrakthai for the advises.
I might venture it out soon and at least enjoy the scenery and atmosphere with a Kopi and see how things develop.

I prefer women like my coffee ... brown, sweet and hot ...

Happy hunting ...
Old 01-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

crocodilexp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ACE sounds like it can be a lot of fun. I would like to know if "Mat Salleh" like me are welcome in this place. Is there something I should know or consider before I show up there?
ACE welcomes every race, no problem at all for a "Mat Salleh", although you'll probably be the only one in the venue at any given time. The guys drinking there are generally friendly, I've had a few nice chats, never felt unwelcome (though that may change if too many Mat Salleh guys start coming in or acting stupid).

Some of the girls might be apprehensive about going with us, but 80% are fine... and won't even charge you more, 50-70 RM usually does it for me (of course, they may ask higher, but will settle). The rest can be persuaded with a bit more cash if you're so inclined.

In the main area, be aware of the security flashing their lights to move things along (that is, move along when told, and don't block the exits).

Initially you might be shocked at the general decrepit state of the building and rooms, but that's part of the atmosphere, and I never felt unsafe in ACE (of course, don't get drunk and don't act stupid, it's not your backyard, and the security will impose order if need be). Don't take more money/belongings than you need. Carry your own sanitary wipes and soap to wash up afterwards.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you very much dyelook and pomrakthai for the advises.
I might venture it out soon and at least enjoy the scenery and atmosphere with a Kopi and see how things develop.

I prefer women like my coffee ... brown, sweet and hot ...

Happy hunting ...
my pleasure... btw why not go thailand or cambodia for your prefered coffee? guess you'll be like honey to bees there..

p/s: no offense... pardon if it sounds harsh...
Old 03-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Thank you crocodilexp. Sounds all reasonable. Simply using common sense like in most other places. Actually I have been at ACE a few days ago and it seemed quite 'interesting' and safe as well. I was just surprised that there were not so many girls around ... maybe all busy ;-) I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and didn't mind the state of the building at all.

My Brickfields experience was very different. looks like chicken stable over there but on the other hand some good looking girls if you shop around a bit.

dyelook: No offense taken at all. I am very grateful for information and advises. In fact I have been there and enjoyed the time and 'coffee' quite a lot. These are definitely fun places to be.
For now I am planing to spend some time here and explore the local possibilities
Old 04-11-2014, 03:06 AM
Samster (M)

crocodilexp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My Brickfields experience was very different. looks like chicken stable over there but on the other hand some good looking girls if you shop around a bit.
ACE is paradise compared to Brickfields or Petaling. I've been to those two several times, but always thought "no way that this would be a good idea", even if a few girls are attractive. Petaling is slightly more palatable, Brickfields verges on threatening. In ACE it's even possible to hang out for some time and watch the happenings.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

I totally agree. The atmosphere in ACE is definitely nicer than Brickfields and Petaling and the big advantage is that you can hang out there and do some window shopping. Very relaxed and easy going.

Brickfields and Petaling is more like fastfood.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Chairman, it is not lunch time yet for me lah...hurhurhur, did not even eat chicken woh.

Please don't forget to get that new big jugs chick's contact number ah..pom want to bonk her

Roger PomPom!
Will get that Big Jugs Chick's contact if i happen to be there
Was busy with work and no time to wash eye there.

Planning to wash eye again tomorrow but maybe evening time.

saas<----Next!
Old 07-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

striker123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like to hang around there too drinking coffee and making "eye signal". It is fun
Old 11-11-2014, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HAPPY SINGLES DAY/11.11.11.

Just when you tot you can woo a PRC's heart with an IPhone. This guy tried with 99 Iphones but failed.
READ More>>>
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/man-buys-...282140164.html

Old 11-11-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
[/B]

Roger PomPom!
Will get that Big Jugs Chick's contact if i happen to be there
Was busy with work and no time to wash eye there.

Planning to wash eye again tomorrow but maybe evening time.
Chairman komkam,

No need to scout for her leh...pom managed to tiap her yesterday
Her name is Xiao Wei (too common a name) apparently claimed to be from Shanghai (I asked her on 2 different occasions, she replied the same)

Nice experience as she is more like a kampong girl being screwed by me
I got her phone number too. Want ka? Whatsapp you if you mahu. BTW she is going back on 14 November, may or maybe not coming back, I dunno.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 11-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Chairman komkam,

No need to scout for her leh...pom managed to tiap her yesterday
Her name is Xiao Wei (too common a name) apparently claimed to be from Shanghai (I asked her on 2 different occasions, she replied the same)

Nice experience as she is more like a kampong girl being screwed by me
I got her phone number too. Want ka? Whatsapp you if you mahu. BTW she is going back on 14 November, may or maybe not coming back, I dunno.
Grandmaster Pom,
Is it the one that like to wear a light yellow dress.?
Ctc 011- xxxx-8890?
If this the same one , she is from Hubei. Born in 17 Oct 1990.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1