The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by graygray View Post
Scammers Alert

Wechat ID: Cher113423

Add to list of scammer please.

Ask me to meet her at Clementi Mrt. Texted her when I arrived, She then say her friend will call me. Friend or Boss called, say his name is Ah Kun. Ask me to go AXS buy voucher, I reject. Ask me to go 7-11 buy itunes card, I reject. Then threaten me saying he will find my address and disturb my family.
Immediately I went to Clementi Police Station and inform police officers, they say I lucky not to transact anything. He told me yesterday got Uncle kenna scam $5k.

No worries lah, when they fail to scam you, they will vent their anger out by scolding.

In wan bao. there was a report of a guy who called the police station( china) saying the child is kidnapped. ask for money. The police woman got her collegues to stage a money transaction n they arrested the guy..

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
this one is real...
Real or fake. ALWAYS COD.... You know real or not

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Added a girl from wechat id mina6022157, asking $200 for 1 hr. Staying at hougang. Any bros here try her before? Is she real or scam?
Old 07-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
Added a girl from wechat id mina6022157, asking $200 for 1 hr. Staying at hougang. Any bros here try her before? Is she real or scam?
vietnamese ? If yes she is real. But then again...COD is a safer bet.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Beware of 敏敏. Confirm fake.

Anyway as I'm a frequent reader here, I am fully aware of the scam. Nevertheless, cos bored at work, I download meowchat.

Suddenly many PRC msg ask me add wechat. I pick one at random and start conversation. Long story short, she say meet at 6.

At 6 I told her I was at mtg pt. In reality I'm sitting in my office. She ask for photo. I send her photo of venue I got from web. Say she coming. Then the usual story ask me buy receipt.

So I play along. Then I tell her I will only give her receipt in person. Then she sweet talk. When she see not working she try to threaten. But guess what? I delinked my phone number from my wechat long ago.

Then I told her I'm gg to report her to wechat, which I did. Then she still trying sweettalk me. So I got a picture of police station from internet and send her. Said I filing report.

I was bo liao. Yes. Mid30s man can be bo liao.

I thank all Bros who help lookout for scammers.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

was bored after work... so open wechat and added this meng meng

lazy to travel to her area to check it out... most likely is fake loh... chiongster nearby can play with her... if real pls do a FR ok? :P
just remember only make payment after service ( if she is real ) dont top up what whatever card for her

Old 08-07-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
GrandCanyon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandCanyon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
Beware of 敏敏. Confirm fake.

Anyway as I'm a frequent reader here, I am fully aware of the scam. Nevertheless, cos bored at work, I download meowchat.

Suddenly many PRC msg ask me add wechat. I pick one at random and start conversation. Long story short, she say meet at 6.

At 6 I told her I was at mtg pt. In reality I'm sitting in my office. She ask for photo. I send her photo of venue I got from web. Say she coming. Then the usual story ask me buy receipt.

So I play along. Then I tell her I will only give her receipt in person. Then she sweet talk. When she see not working she try to threaten. But guess what? I delinked my phone number from my wechat long ago.

Then I told her I'm gg to report her to wechat, which I did. Then she still trying sweettalk me. So I got a picture of police station from internet and send her. Said I filing report.

I was bo liao. Yes. Mid30s man can be bo liao.

I thank all Bros who help lookout for scammers.
"She" didn't suddenly transform into a "He" and start threatening you?
Old 08-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Samster

leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

can i suggest that all samsters on wechat - delink your mobile number from your wechat and link it to a disposable email instead? that way, these scammers aint got shit on us.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 10
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can i suggest that all samsters on wechat - delink your mobile number from your wechat and link it to a disposable email instead? that way, these scammers aint got shit on us.
Bro, how to delink ahh?
Old 08-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Bro, how to delink ahh?
Settings->my account.

From there you can see at top:

Wechat
Phone
Email
Facebook

At any one time, your wechat must be linked to either phone,email,fb. So if you're currently linked to phone, add an email address also, and verify. Then after that, go back same setting page, and click on phone option, and delete your phone number.

Like that, even when the scammers want to call and threaten - THEY CANNOT!!!
Old 08-07-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCanyon View Post
"She" didn't suddenly transform into a "He" and start threatening you?
See my above reply bro. The balance of power is different. So I was doing the threatening.
Old 08-07-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Fabregas99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Settings->my account.

From there you can see at top:

Wechat
Phone
Email
Facebook

At any one time, your wechat must be linked to either phone,email,fb. So if you're currently linked to phone, add an email address also, and verify. Then after that, go back same setting page, and click on phone option, and delete your phone number.

Like that, even when the scammers want to call and threaten - THEY CANNOT!!!
Thanks, very good method !!!
Old 08-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by APHTEC View Post
real girl or real scam?
she is real FL
Old 09-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 18
Wizard69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizard69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizard69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here is another scammer for you:

Zhen43000 goes by the name of Xiao Ya operating at Simei MRT
Old 09-07-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
saddened is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: WeChat Scam

Scammer alert