The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1842 / Power: 17
fatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant future
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

they should score in the 1st place
Old 24-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is happening to our Serbian defender, supposedly Nemanja Vidic's international partner, after being brought into Chelsea ?

And what is everyone praising John Terry ? That millionaire has no pace at all for a defender.

As for home game against Liverpool, it will be a different play with Essien in midfield. Ballack was clearly unfit against Liverpool. So was Drogba.
Old 25-04-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm deeply sadden to hear the tragic news of the passing away of Pat Lampard, Frank's mother.

Frank had missed Premier League games against Wigan and Everton to be at his mother's bedside.

My sincerest and deepest condolences go out to Frank, his father Frank Snr, sisters Natalie and Claire and to their immediate family and friends.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 26-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

How they stand

If Chelsea win they must gain one point more than United for the title

If it is a draw Chelsea must then take four more points than United

If Manchester United win - and assuming Chelsea are unable to overturn a 18-goal goal-difference deficit - they cannot be caught

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Old 26-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes,Ballack scored and Chelsea is leading 1-0...
hope they will continue to attach and not back to their old self,play defensive.
more more plz....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 26-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Old 26-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigassman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

WAHAHAHA REFEREE KELONG !! BOOooOOooOOBooOOooO~~~

Chelsea jiayou only u left to make the BPL exciting zzz
Old 26-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

It was an enduring moment when they celebrated the goal with the "Pat Lampard 8 RIP" jersey and I knew that they are going to do just that. It's very touching to see a heart-warming tribute from the Chelsea lads to the Frank's mom and his family.

Old 26-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Big effort by the lads...it goes down to the wire now

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 27-04-2008, 03:47 AM
Samster

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA
Flying high, up in the sky,
We'll keep the Blue flag flying high

Old 27-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 17
ANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA
Flying high, up in the sky,
We'll keep the Blue flag flying high

Hopefully this Blue flag could be shown again on this coming thurday and also end of the season....
Old 27-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

United slip out of character on the biggest stage as rotation ruins their timing

The fixture build-up and the decision to play for a draw has cost United in big games

The Observer, Paul Wilson
April 27, 2008 12:07 AM

It would have been the act of a brave man or a spoilsport to mention it as Stamford Bridge rocked with delight at the final whistle, but this might be as good as it gets for Chelsea in the League this season.

Manchester United still have to drop points at home to West Ham or away to Wigan to let Chelsea see the top of the table, and in the circumstances that probably will not happen, yet fair play to Avram Grant. His side are level on points with two games to play, the title race will go to the last day, and he took on Sir Alex Ferguson at the old mind games and won.

Mind games are over-rated if you ask this observer - Ferguson had absolutely no intention of unsettling Kevin Keegan when he said Leeds had raised their game against United all those years ago - though it was cheekily clever of Grant to claim the leaders were feeling the pressure and beginning to drop points the day before the game.

A puce-faced Ferguson did little to suggest otherwise in angrily remonstrating from the touchline as Chelsea secured the points - at one stage in the second half he was on his feet imploring the United fans to make more noise and show their support and he ended the game on the pitch dragging his players away from officials - and a clearly wound-up Owen Hargreaves was so incensed at a refereeing decision at the end he vented his fury at the fourth official as he left the pitch. When United have calmed down they might be able to take this defeat in their stride, but for the moment it is fair to say they are rattled. Stewards had to intervene to prevent a fight breaking out on the pitch after the game had finished, when Patrice Evra and several other non-playing members of United's squad took exception to a remark made by a member of the Chelsea groundstaff and a punch was thrown.

Ferguson managed to be slightly magnanimous in defeat - he did admit Chelsea were the better team in the first half - but otherwise he delighted home supporters with one of his more entertaining Mr Angry impressions. It is a fact that United have now picked up just five points from the last 12, largely as a result of draws with Middlesbrough and Blackburn, but Grant also knew that Ferguson would have to select a team with Tuesday's Champions League semi-final against Barcelona in mind. Chelsea themselves face Liverpool, but a day later, and Ferguson spent his pre-match interviews raging about the injustice of an early kick-off on a Saturday when his team had already had a day less than Chelsea to recover from a taxing match in midweek.

United were never likely to come out with all guns blazing here, and they didn't. For the second successive game they attempted to play for a draw, or at least contain their opponents and hope to pinch a goal on the break, and that is not their forte. Wayne Rooney cut a forlorn figure playing on his own against John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho. As replacements for Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Scholes, the seemingly like-for-like Nani and Anderson failed to live up to their billing and United only got the foothold in the game that set up an exciting ending because Carvalho dozily gifted Rooney a goal early in the second half.

Up to that point United had never looked likely to score and even when Carvalho's misplaced pass set up Rooney with a one-on-one against Petr Cech, there was no certainty that the striker would succeed. Rooney had banged a hip minutes earlier and slowed up considerably. Clearly in discomfort, he had been looking towards the bench before his chance arrived, though even an injured Rooney was not going to pass up the lifeline Carvalho offered.

With the unlucky Nemanja Vidic lasting just 14 minutes of his comeback game before catching a stray boot in the face from Didier Drogba, Ferguson may be unable to select his preferred side against Barcelona. Vidic recovered from a stomach bug only to have a tooth knocked through his lip. The Serb's absence compromised Ferguson's selection for the first leg and he may again have to limit his attacking ambitions if he cannot name his first-choice defence, though early indications are the defender was dazed rather than concussed.

With Vidic off the field, United were too easily drawn out of position for Chelsea's opening goal by the simple expedient of Drogba sending over a cross rather than meeting one. With Wes Brown and Rio Ferdinand concentrating on Drogba, Hargreaves did not realise until too late that Michael Ballack was free to line up a firm header.

Rooney's absence on Tuesday would hurt United even more, but though Ferguson described his condition as 'painful' he thought he had a good chance of recovering. There is always Carlos Tevez, Ronaldo and the rest, but United are not the same without Rooney and it is the difficulty of marking him that often creates opportunities for the others. 'You will see a different Wayne Rooney on Tuesday, believe me,' Ferguson said when looking forward to the Barcelona game. 'Wayne sacrificed himself on Wednesday and he had no problem when I told him what I wanted from him. He has the ability and energy to do that for the team and although he didn't play to his normal standard he'll be playing a different position on Tuesday.'

Should this turn out not to be the case, Ferguson may find himself ruefully reviewing his recent selection policy. Injuries can never be predicted and hindsight is a wonderful thing, but if it turns out that United cannot field their strongest team against Barcelona they may come to regret their unusual caution in the first leg. Ferguson may also consider he rested the wrong players here, or left Rooney with too much to do on his own, and even if United prevail against Barcelona, may also be worried about meeting Chelsea in the final.

This result will certainly have fortified Chelsea's self-belief for Liverpool on Wednesday. 'This was an absolute must win game for us, and we won it,' Terry said. 'People have been saying we can't beat Arsenal and we can't beat United, and we've shown we can. We've shown we can be a match for anybody.'

To cap it all, Chelsea even found a use for Andrei Shevchenko. He came on as a substitute for the last nine minutes, Grant's second attacking change after sending on Nicolas Anelka for Paulo Ferreira, and ended up clearing off the line from Darren Fletcher's header. That, Sir Alex, is how to make the best use of a big squad. And it went down a treat with the reporter sitting next to me in the press box, who thought he would have to go all the way back home to Ukraine without a story. With Ferdinand issuing an apology afterwards for accidentally catching a female steward when kicking a wall in frustration at the final whistle, there were more stories here than most of the home reporters knew what to do with.

Old 29-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster

Lampard set to sit out second leg after traumatic few weeks

The Guardian, Dominic Fifield
April 29, 2008 10:00 AM

Avram Grant will speak with Frank Lampard today to ascertain the player's state of mind before deciding whether he should play a part in tomorrow's Champions League semi-final second leg against Liverpool, but the chances of the England midfielder returning for the game at Stamford Bridge appear to be receding.

Lampard returned from a period of compassionate leave on Sunday after the death of his mother, Pat, last week and has undertaken only light fitness work away from the rest of the senior squad at the club's Cobham training base over the past two days.

Indeed, although the 29-year-old featured in last week's first leg at Anfield he has missed three Premier League games over the past fortnight, including Saturday's visit of Manchester United, and has effectively taken part in only one full training session since his mother was first diagnosed with pneumonia over two weeks ago.

His overall fitness levels have not been overly affected by his absence but it is his mental state which will concern Grant and the management staff. Chelsea remain hugely supportive of him after a traumatic few weeks for him and his family and are anxious not to place the midfielder, who has contributed 18 goals this season, under any pressure to feature tomorrow.

They are also conscious of the reality that his performance at Anfield in the first leg was not up to his normal standard, with events at home understandably playing on his mind. Lampard featured on Merseyside only after his mother's condition showed signs of improvement in the days leading up to the tie, and her death last Thursday has left him emotionally shattered.

He himself had hoped to play some part tomorrow after returning to the club over the weekend but he recognises that he should feature in the second leg only if he feels mentally ready to play again. Grant is likely to leave the decision as late as possible, perhaps until the squad train at Stamford Bridge this evening.

The Israeli will have Michael Essien, outstanding against United on Saturday, available again after a one-match European ban and must be tempted to employ the Ghanaian alongside the in-form Michael Ballack. Claude Makelele, hugely experienced and a regular starter in the Champions League, is likely to replace Mikel John Obi as the midfield's defensive shield.

Old 29-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Read somewhere that Abramovich intends to continue with Grant and a few players not happy with him and the asst. coach. Seems like there will be quite a shuffle end of season, rumours that Drogba joining Mourinho in Itay, other players might be leaving are Lampard, Ben Haim, Shevchenko, Wright Philips, Pizarro and maybe be more. Eto is reported to be a target signing at $40mil. I think this group of players are capable of winning any trophy on their best day, too bad the management just cannot bring out the best in them
Old 01-05-2008, 03:48 AM
Samster

SHOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1