The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

For me, I find that wearing briefs help to hold it than letting it loose which may unnecessarily create an erection. Hope it helps
Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mine is that i removed the bandage and let the scar dry up.
if u leave it there, it is fine too but remove it asap and clean the scar line..
if u r on antibiotics, then chances is u won't get hard... so it is fine..
keep the wound dry and if going out, wrap it up..
rest and lie down, dont move much
when removing the gauze, SLOW AND BE CAREFUL so u wont pull out the stitches...
don forget, no caffeine drinks and best if u can drink orange juice for more vit C
enjoy ur recovery and u can catch up all ur drama...
Old 06-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhotdog View Post
You specifically asked the doc for the high and tight cut?
Hi bro
Yup I did... Y?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
newhotdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez85 View Post

Hi bro
Yup I did... Y?
Just an observation bro. Recovery must have been quite long and uncomfortable?
Old 06-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 15
drcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to all

erm are small amounts of white stuff around the incision line normal?
Old 06-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcchdrcch View Post
erm are small amounts of white stuff around the incision line normal?
Don't worry, it's probably normal discharge when the scar's healing. Just take your antibiotics. If it becomes very red, swollen and painful then it could be infection.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

Background:
I had wanted to go for a circ for years. Was first diagnosed with phimosis during primary 1 checkup but managed to stretch my foreskin to expose the head on my own. I was able to retract my foreskin and clean my bro during showers but it was too tight when my bro was erect.

Sex was manageable (sometimes painful) but I knew I was missing out a whole lot. I am also the sort who's terrified of needles, stitches, drills, scalpels etc.. Not in a hurry any time to go under the knife (or laser)

In July one day my girlfriend suggested that I go for the cut. Strangely that was the moment my mind was made up. I decided to explore the option. I want to enjoy sex and BJs like Jap AV actors!  

I scoured the web for info (including here of course). Decided not to spare any expense on my very important anatomy. Picked a urologist who does laser circ and booked the inital consultation.  

My first consultation was in August. I mainly had a couple of concerns:

1) Risks of surgery - want are the chances of infection? how painful will it be? The doctor assured me the risks leading to "permanent disability" are low since circumcisions have been performed for thousands of years. Laser circumcision also lowers the risk of infection and hastens the healing process. Was also told I would be under light GA the whole time.

2) How much to cut - I'm a "grower" - meaning my bro grows substantially from "at rest" state to erection. How would the doctor know how much foreskin to cut? I also wanted a loose cut because I believe the foreskin exists for a reason. The doc's recommendedation for a "functional" cut matched mine. He was also aware that my bro can quadruple in size. How he knows? I have no idea... but I guess he must have seen thousands of dicks in his course of work to be an expert (no disrespect to his profession intended!)  

Overall I felt quite comfortable with the urologist I picked. I found him assuring and professional about his craft.  

Due to a packed schedule I finally booked the surgery in October.    

Day -1:
Went in to the doctor's office to do some admin stuff and hospital pre-admission. Was told to fast from 12 onwards. No food and drinks. Surgery was scheduled at 8am next morning.  

Somehow couldn't sleep much that night. Only managed 2 hours of shuteye. I was more excited than nervous.    

D-Day:

Arrived to the hospital at 6:30. Waited around the lobby, then was led to a room when I was asked the standard med allergy questions. Was finally taken to a day ward and told to strip and put on the gown.
Not long after I was wheeled into the operating theatre waiting area.   This was where anaesthetists will brief patients what they will be administering. The nurse also asked me what my name and IC number is to verify and make sure I would not be mistakenly be wheeled in for a vasectomy The whole place was damn cold. I shivered a bit while waiting for my turn.  

Was finally wheeled into the OT. I looked around the room a bit and saw all the high tech equipment. Dammit! Why are operating theatres so cold? If there was ever a moment I was nervous about the surgery, this was it. But the effect of only 2 having hours of sleep the night before was numbing me. I was looking forward to being KO'ed!  

The anesthetics doctor looked around for a vein and inserted a needle near my wrist bone (dunno what you call that area but it's 3 inches away from the knuckle of the thumb).  

Honestly, that stung but it wasn't painful. Then the urologist doctor finally appeared with his mask on. I wished him a good morning. He returned the greeting and said: "So we will proceed like how we discussed during the consultation ok?" I managed a nod and secretly hope he remembered our conversation almost 2 months ago.

The nurse held a breathing mask over my nose and told me to breathe deeply.

I took one breath. Two. Th....
Old 06-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

“Hello Mr Hotdog”

I woke up and found myself in the OT waiting area again.

“Do you feel fine? Any nausea?”

I replied I felt fine.

I couldn’t believe the surgery was over. Didn’t remember a thing about it. When the nurses went go with their business, I reached for my bro and gave that area a couple of gentle taps. Felt nothing. They must have put cardboard around it for protection, I thought.

After a short while I was wheeled back to the ward. Finally I was out of the freezing room.

I was told to rest while food and drink will be served shortly. While alone with the curtains around my bed drawn, I lifted my gown to peek at it….

WTF? There was no cardboard. Then at that moment I recalled the anaesthetist telling me before the op that he will be giving me another shot at the base of my penis to numb the pain. “Base of my penis”? Until today I have no idea where that injection went.

There was bandage around my bro and only the top view could be seen. My foreskin was gone (thank god it wasn’t a vasectomy), the exposed head was very swollen and there was a lot of bruising near the frenulum area. The swelling was like the size of a sng buay (sour plum).

I munched on my cinnamon bun, finished cup of tea and a bottle of water in record time. It was about 10:30am and I realised how hungry and thirsty I had become. I laid back to back the sports channel and tried to rest. While shifting around on the bed I could feel the bandage fall off. Some of the swelling must have reduced. Lifted the gown again to see …

WTF? My dick is now a sorry sight. Swollen, raw and bruised. Did my dick get run over by a truck? I tried to redress it with the bloodied bandage and laid back. They would only allow me to discharge after I pee.

Once the feeling came, I stepped into the attached bathroom. I removed the loose bandage and started peeing. WTF? I could see a couple drops of blood drip on to the white toilet bowl before the pee. I dapped my peehole dry with a piece of toilet paper and went back to bed. When the nurse came in to check she gave me a new dressing.
I was finally discharged at 1pm. First thing I did was to walk outside for a cigarette. Then went to collect my meds and made payment. Bought some gauze and tape at the pharmacy, then hopped into a cab back to the neighbourhood kopi shop for lunch. Also got a carton of essence of fish from the Chinese medical hall which supposedly aids post-surgery recovery.

Let the healing begin.

(to be continued)
Old 07-11-2012, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just an observation bro. Recovery must have been quite long and uncomfortable?
Long yes... Uncomfortable nope...
Overall pretty ok... It does look pretty good
Old 07-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

Newhotdog, seems like we went through the same doctor. Trust me, you are in good hands. Now I'm fully recovered and cheonging!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

bro drcchdrcch, I got your message. Hope you dun mind if I reply on the thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcchdrcch
eh bro when u change your gauze how did u managed to prevent it from sticking to the wound?
I avoided this problem by changing dressing 4 or 5 times a day. It is important that you do not pluck the gauze when it's stuck and risk damaging the healing area.

The bleeding should stop on the 2nd or 3rd day, but the pus discharge will continue for another week. Besides your antibiotics, taking vitamin C and zinc will help wound heal faster.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
Newhotdog, seems like we went through the same doctor. Trust me, you are in good hands. Now I'm fully recovered and cheonging!!!
Dun think so bro, I went to Gleneagles. The urologist doctor is top notch and I would recommend him to my friends.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun think so bro, I went to Gleneagles. The urologist doctor is top notch and I would recommend him to my friends.
Oh, I did mine at mt e
Old 07-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Got another PM. Hope the bro don't mind I answer here.

Quote:
hi bro

how many days mc and total how much cash i have to pay?

when u discharge and went home alone, is it painful? can u walk?

thks
I did it on a Wednesday and was back to work on the following Monday. I think one week MC is more than enough.

It costs 2k plus less medisave or insurance. I'm still waiting for my final bill from the hospital.

You might not believe it but throughout the surgery up to now there has been NO PAIN. Discomfort yes, but definitely no pain.

I had to walk slowly during the first couple of days. One thing I couldn't do was the Gangnam Style dance
Old 07-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelo View Post

Oh, I did mine at mt e
Ya I was deciding between Mt e or Glen e. Not the cheapest options but I only wanted to heal fast!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1