The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiteejoe View Post
Took a cab and asked to go Apocalypse Now. He couldn't find the place and brought me to some far away place. In the end asked him to go R&R Bar. Total cab fare was 250K Dong!
Apocalypse in Hanoi??? Wow 250K?? U must be in the taxi for a very long long long time. Look for bro deptrai4u He is the man in Hanoi.

Quote:
Hope HCM is better. !
Hmmm I still prefer cheonging in HCMC....

BTW if u r damn sian n dunno where to go in Hanoi, u can try Hanoi KTV or Fortuna KTV. Lots of chio gers there for a price.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

BTW if u r damn sian n dunno where to go in Hanoi, u can try Hanoi KTV or Fortuna KTV. Lots of chio gers there for a price.
Was told that the clamp down has also serverly hit Hanoi KTV and Fortuna BOSS KTV as well. At the worst moment last week, Fortuna has about only 20 gers and more than 50 wolves... and each KTV room can only have 1 ger.. the rest just watch and drool...

Anyway, last night, went to check out 3 more local KTV spots.. managed to get into one around 10pm.. me and another samster just sit and sing, bcos we were late, not many gers available.. and then in 30 mins, we got 2 gers came in... mine ger was ok.. she can even speak Chinese.

Duration : 90mins
Sing song and beer : VND370K
Tips for gers: VND100k each

headache.. due to those regular KTV that I go to kenna clamped down too, now I got to venture to new places...
Old 08-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Botar, thanks for the reply. I thought you were based here...my mistake. Another uneventful night. Had a nice dinner at Cyclo bar & restaurant. Duck breast french style for S$12, can't go wrong. Took a cab and asked to go Apocalypse Now. He couldn't find the place and brought me to some far away place. In the end asked him to go R&R Bar. Total cab fare was 250K Dong!

Had a nice beer and talked to the owner. Took another cab to New Century but it's closed! Don't know any other happening place so came back to the hotel.

I've one more night here so I'll try to PM the Commanders. Hope HCM is better. I've a friend who's there to bring me around...he married a Vietnamese wife.

Cheers!
Hi Bro,

How i wish i can be like Bro deptrai. I also want to be based in vietnam.
I'm now back home but my soul still in Hanoi. hahahahaha
We're heading for HCMC on 15-18 June.

Cheers
Old 08-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Was told that the clamp down has also serverly hit Hanoi KTV and Fortuna BOSS KTV as well. At the worst moment last week, Fortuna has about only 20 gers and more than 50 wolves... and each KTV room can only have 1 ger.. the rest just watch and drool...
This is a sad in Hanoi..... these 2 KTVs r my frequent joints.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
I'm now back home but my soul still in Hanoi. hahahahaha
We're heading for HCMC on 15-18 June.
Your soul is with Vietnam mm.....
Old 08-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro Naemlo,

Hahahahaha I also like to go BOSS & HANOI KTV. mm there good good ahh.

Cheers
Old 08-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hahahahaha I also like to go BOSS & HANOI KTV. mm there good good ahh.
Good I dunno, but chio chio fair fair I know....

I normally stay in Horison, fortuna or Hanoi hotel. So these KTVs are easily access.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supposed to join bro deptrai for sing song last night but too tired aft work. fell asleep right aft my shower. sorry papasan...pai seh
Enjoyed yourself last night ah??
Old 09-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

Bro Mild7,

How are you doing in Hanoi?

Very very busy till no time to cheong ahh.

Work comes first, that's the way bro.

Cheers
Old 11-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

Hi Hanoi bro,

How's the weather in Hanoi now. It should be hot like Singland right?

A friend of my who based there just came back for holiday.

Any forum on night training?

Cheers
Old 11-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
optimus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a SOS to deptrai4u and the brudders who are sexperts in Hanoi. I am going up sometime on the 4th to 8th of July. Hoping to make your acquaintance and meeting up with you all then. However, it may not be convenient to go 'storming' at night after dinner with you all.

Could I just ask you guys...where do I get decent action in the day time? Is that possible? From all your accounts, the happening seems to take place between 8 and 1 am.

I am completely new to Hanoi. Appreciate some info for special request. Cheers.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus View Post
This is a SOS to deptrai4u and the brudders who are sexperts in Hanoi. I am going up sometime on the 4th to 8th of July. Hoping to make your acquaintance and meeting up with you all then. However, it may not be convenient to go 'storming' at night after dinner with you all.
Could I just ask you guys...where do I get decent action in the day time? Is that possible? From all your accounts, the happening seems to take place between 8 and 1 am.
I am completely new to Hanoi. Appreciate some info for special request. Cheers.
Hi Bro,

You can try any sales girls or promoters. Get their mobile and call them later or the next day.
I tried once, it works. She was a beer promoter in a viet restaurant.
She keep smiling at me while we were eating and i just point my handphone to hers. Next mins, i got her nos.

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...=14273&page=48

Cheers
Old 11-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro Botar,
Your Saigon Promotion girl seems to be nice just to go out for fine dinning and good wine.... wow... would PM you on my next trip there next month.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Botar,
Your Saigon Promotion girl seems to be nice just to go out for fine dinning and good wine.... wow... would PM you on my next trip there next month.
Sure...............but she can't speak English or Chinese. Only tieng viet.

Anyway body language good enough lah.

Cheers
Old 11-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro botar,
Im doing fine here...for the past few days just too occupied, both work and night out too. too much alcohol intake as well, everynight go home hoot some anti-oxidant and milk thistle pills..then next day go to work have to force all the toxic to come out in the toilet, bo pian. how u doing in spore la? u went cheong with bro jimmy there or not?

Quote:
Bro Mild7,

How are you doing in Hanoi?

Very very busy till no time to cheong ahh.

Work comes first, that's the way bro.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1