The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

can pm me the ctc pls
Old 07-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouChiu View Post
Nice FR and congratulations in finding 'gem'
Unfortunately, unable to 'up' you at the moment since did it last round already.
can i have xuang xuang ctc pls
Old 09-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakooza View Post
hi all, i am new here. i got a few ctc of prc in onestop. PM me for ctc. hope you have some to share too.
Pls pm contacts, thank you
Old 11-05-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yakooza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR.

Just got back from OSFC around 1hour ago. Took me a while to find a parking at this hour. Finally after going for a few rounds, finally found a parking spot. Parked my car and walked towards OSFC. Halfway walking, say a nice looking girl, so approach her and had a chat. Then deal done, we went to her apartment nearby. The appartment was shaired with another girl (did not see) and had 2 rooms. Showered together and about to start the session her phone rang. DAMN! She was talking on the phone, apparently, she and her cousin has booked a taxi to go airport, go where and do what? Never ask. Waited for about 2 -3mins and she came back... First she do a hot and cold BBBJ, for about 5minutes. She is good in giving BJ. Then she was on top of me for about 5mins and then we move to doggie style and last missionary. Lasted about 45mins. Showered together and checked out.

Name: Apple
Looks: 7
Body: 7.5
Boobs: C (I think...)
BJ: 8
FJ: 8 with GF feeling
Frenching: Some.
Damage: RM100 and RM20 Tips

Been a long day for me.. Time to hit the bed...
Old 11-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Samster

noodleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls pm me xuang xuang contact...thank you bro
Old 12-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakooza View Post
My first FR.

Name: Apple
Boobs: C (I think...)
BJ: 8
Frenching: Some.
Damage: RM100 and RM20 Tips

Been a long day for me.. Time to hit the bed...
fren,is this apple hennessy xo botle shape...no.016*****91?

Old 12-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

tonyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother

Please PM contact of Apple.

Thanks
Old 13-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xuang Xuang

tried to called her for few weeks..finally get her when i'm trying my luck this morning.Immediately drove down to KL to meet her..
Like usual, she gave me a big hug following with DFK for almost 5 minutes like a long lost couple. We undress each other during the DFK.
proceed to bathroom, and clean my body with her melon stick on my back, didi and anus was cleaned. she use her finger to clean my a/hole with almost 1/2 inches inside...it follow by bbbj in the rain, and there is a lot of eye contact...damn sexy..
dried up and continued our dfk in bed. i asked her 'don't you remember that u owe me something last time?'..she smiles and asked me to on the music from hp..and she started her sexy dance (she eventually wear back her bras and panty, and undress it during the dance)..what a nice scene...
after the dance, she proceed to kiss my nipples, stomach, thigh, and then finally reach my didi, my balls and my a/hole...she even deep throat once a while...i then returned her favour by kissing her tits (her tits is pretty (cantonese called 'juk shun'), and then her wet pussy (pussy is clean, no smell, and yummy!)..we proceed to do 69..guess what, im the one at top painting her pussy and she bbbj me at the bottom. she moaned so loud when i lick her..she then naughtly lick my a/hole with her touch inside it..OMG, i felt im in heaven and i keep licking her and pull my touch inside her pussy..not long, she tighten her thigh and moaned the loudest ever and released..hehe..i know she cumed..
rest awhile, capped and put my dick inside, it wasn't so tight though but it's warm ans juicy. afterall, i can't hold too long, only manage to do in 2 position, miss and doggy then unload..her ass was so sexy until i cant help to put my finger in jsut like last time,i have put my whole middle finger inside her ass (it is so warm) and she moan even louder when i did that..

her spec can be seen in my last post..damages rm100.

for those bro who already got her number, you can call her now...hehe...if you can, pls do a flavour by saying that you are intro by Ken in internet.

those bro who want her number, PM me again..

by the way, her frens xiao Ru also available for Xuang Fei.
Xuang Fei damages would be RM180.
Old 14-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jason86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Called up this girl and she lead me to her place, she just accept appointment through phone. she really nv rush at all as i found most china girl will ask why u take so long but she dont even ask even help me tfk when i cant cum till i cum..

Name: Xiao Yu
Boobs: B ba...
BJ: 8+++
Frenching: Some depend on u handsome or not . hehe she say one
Damage: RM150
Old 14-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TeeRex1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Jason86,

what's the bra size of Xiao Yu? also could you PM me her contact?

thanks
Old 14-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jason86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why wanna know ppl bra size how i know cause i dn take her bra to examine
Old 15-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST View Post
fren,is this apple hennessy xo botle shape...no.016*****91?
pls pm me the xuang xuang n apple ctc ,..tq
Old 17-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mahmuus is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Xuang Xuang

sound very attractive. please pm me her number.
Old 17-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismorayvip View Post
yesterday night about 8.30pm i went to pw to see see. i was first time and was surprise that place the light there so colourful. i sat for a while before i order my drink, one chick ask me wanna go for massage for rm 80. i was so shock and see not bad looking girl ask me wanna so massage. i ask her please sit down and tell me more. then i ask her i want more then massage.my didi very tired too. after the drink we walk to the building and the lift was so full and we have to take the staircase and walk 5 floors , i was wow lan ah i was so tried and make me walk 5 floors. reach the room she open the door i was wow the room so nice with air-con and king bed. she undress me and i undress her and her ask me to laid on the bed face down and give me massage its so nice no rush. she massage me for about 15min and start to lick my body and massage my didi. the whole season very nice . worth of paying rm 80 . will be there again.
Hi bro where is this place?? Pudu!!! pls pm me the no n her description.Must b old chick
Old 17-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xuang Xuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborolight View Post
tried to called her for few weeks..finally get her when i'm trying my luck this morning.Immediately drove down to KL to meet her..
Like usual, she gave me a big hug following with DFK for almost 5 minutes like a long lost couple. We undress each other during the DFK.
proceed to bathroom, and clean my body with her melon stick on my back, didi and anus was cleaned. she use her finger to clean my a/hole with almost 1/2 inches inside...it follow by bbbj in the rain, and there is a lot of eye contact...damn sexy..
dried up and continued our dfk in bed. i asked her 'don't you remember that u owe me something last time?'..she smiles and asked me to on the music from hp..and she started her sexy dance (she eventually wear back her bras and panty, and undress it during the dance)..what a nice scene...
after the dance, she proceed to kiss my nipples, stomach, thigh, and then finally reach my didi, my balls and my a/hole...she even deep throat once a while...i then returned her favour by kissing her tits (her tits is pretty (cantonese called 'juk shun'), and then her wet pussy (pussy is clean, no smell, and yummy!)..we proceed to do 69..guess what, im the one at top painting her pussy and she bbbj me at the bottom. she moaned so loud when i lick her..she then naughtly lick my a/hole with her touch inside it..OMG, i felt im in heaven and i keep licking her and pull my touch inside her pussy..not long, she tighten her thigh and moaned the loudest ever and released..hehe..i know she cumed..
rest awhile, capped and put my dick inside, it wasn't so tight though but it's warm ans juicy. afterall, i can't hold too long, only manage to do in 2 position, miss and doggy then unload..her ass was so sexy until i cant help to put my finger in jsut like last time,i have put my whole middle finger inside her ass (it is so warm) and she moan even louder when i did that..

her spec can be seen in my last post..damages rm100.

for those bro who already got her number, you can call her now...hehe...if you can, pls do a flavour by saying that you are intro by Ken in internet.

those bro who want her number, PM me again..

by the way, her frens xiao Ru also available for Xuang Fei.
Xuang Fei damages would be RM180.
Thks for the no. I will try this week. Called her n she sound very sweet. She said she will also dance n let me do wonders to her. Bro what have u done to her. I need yr advise. She likes painting on her pussy, which I won't do as she is a hooker. n mayb a lot of guy fuck her wto cd. Anyway will go n bang her. Thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1