The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2006, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Good morning guys!
Woke up feeling lousy after a really bad dream. I wouldn't call it a nightmare as I was in slumberland.....and it had a real uncanny resemblance to Amazon. I was totally lost with all the gals shouting at me to take the pick...SHIT!!!!! And I had to wake up before my choice was made... So.....when are we going again?????
Brother Swallow did not email me the pictures as promised...so I will continue without the pics.
Old 25-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

(25 april 2006)

see the gal at the top right of SBF website? the gal in red. left palm on the cheek.

this gal seem to be from LHL. now end up in SG. any confirmation from other bro?
Old 25-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
(25 april 2006)

see the gal at the top right of SBF website? the gal in red. left palm on the cheek.

this gal seem to be from LHL. now end up in SG. any confirmation from other bro?
Hi banana, pls PM me the link as I wanna see it... thanks
Old 25-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Braving the Macau Zhuhai customs

Once the AP1 bus finally stopped at the underground bus terminal (it looks very much like the underground bus terminal in Changi Airport), we alighted and headed straight to the escalator that leads to the higher floor, i.e. the ground floor. You will not get lost here as you will see a lot of alighted passengers, with their bulky bags, rushing towards this exit point. Travel up this escalator and you will see right in front of you, about 50m ahead, the Macau Immigration Building….. exit to China. We knew we were at right place. Taking a quick glance around us, we could easily spot the Chinese meimeis dragging their feet, with the “I have to return home” look heading towards the encapsulating building. Yes…you can spot them from a mile, polka dots t-shirts, brightly colored striped outfits, embroidered jeans… with a handbag to match…hehehe

One thing I must add here is that I feel Macau is pretty much like Sillipore. Reasonably well organized, clean and spacious. No loud horns, no loud conversations…….. pretty orderly, I must say. Going through the checkpoints of Macau is also quite normal and the queue took us about 15 to 20 minutes. From there, we had to walk for about 3 minutes, passing by a duty free shop, to reach the gantries of the Zhuhai immigration. That’s where the real pain came. There were easily 30 over lanes available but only two were reserved for international travelers. For those who had traveled into China via Hong Kong before, you would notice this stark contrast of efficiency. Most of the travelers seem to be Taiwanese as they hog up more than 50 percent of the available lanes. We were left to maneuver within the two demarcated lanes with some ang mohs, a fair bit of Philippinos and a couple of wide eyed Japanese. I had this uncomfortable feeling then that I was not welcomed to China as the queue never seem to move. By the time we were through with all the clearances, it was 4.45 p.m.

Once we stepped out of the immigration building, we were nicely greeted by brother Jinger. Come to think of it….. do we really have the stereotypical samster look? He spotted us, from so many tourists splurging out of the immigration building. Mmmmmm… I must ask brother Jinger when I have the chance. I could see brother Dunolah finally smiled and it was a real relieve as for the past hour or so, I was hearing him grouching away on the similarity of the two words….immigration and irritation. In the smile of his, I could also see the words on his face…”I can smell the CB in the air now….” Smirking behind him, with an all too familiar look was brother H030831, as we were lead to catch the transport to our ultimate destination…Chang Ping.

………..to be continued
Old 25-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
Braving the Macau Zhuhai customs

Once we stepped out of the immigration building, we were nicely greeted by brother Jinger. Come to think of it….. do we really have the stereotypical samster look? He spotted us, from so many tourists splurging out of the immigration building. Mmmmmm… I must ask brother Jinger when I have the chance. I could see brother Dunolah finally smiled and it was a real relieve as for the past hour or so, I was hearing him grouching away on the similarity of the two words….immigration and irritation. In the smile of his, I could also see the words on his face…”I can smell the CB in the air now….” Smirking behind him, with an all too familiar look was brother H030831, as we were lead to catch the transport to our ultimate destination…Chang Ping.

………..to be continued
Hello, I nv complained ok, usually my mood during holidays super good especially to places like CP. You shld said I look tired after facing u for the whole day!
Anyway, some correction, I called bro jinger after we stepped out of ZH immigration while u busy looking around for meimei, when he describe himself to me, I can easily spot him from distance.
Continue please!

Cheers!
Old 25-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
Hi banana, pls PM me the link as I wanna see it... thanks
is at the top of every SBF page.

this page u also can see it. right side of the "sammyboy chat" banner.
Old 25-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Samster

jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
is at the top of every SBF page.

this page u also can see it. right side of the "sammyboy chat" banner.
ty ty bro banana. picture had changed... this meimei lokks familiar too
Old 25-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

Dear all Samster, I will be in ZH mid of May. anyone in ZH or CP at that timeframe.... pls PM me so that I can bump into the party with u guys. Let's exchange HP numbers so that we can keep in touch too.
Old 26-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
ty ty bro banana. picture had changed... this meimei lokks familiar too
yup! change liao! look familiar to me too. how cum this time pix change so fast???
Old 26-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
yup! change liao! look familiar to me too. how cum this time pix change so fast???
hehehehe guess business is good for Big Sam L.
Old 27-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Samster

Transport: to Chang Ping (PART 1)

First, a brief description of the scene outside the Zhuhai immigration (coming from Macau). Once you step onto the great motherland, you will be greeted by a BIG open ground, very much similar to a parade square, or probably like what you would see in Shenzhen. You will also see some escalators and stairways leading to a massive underground shopping arcade….. …..more on that later. Facing the open area with the numerous buildings supporting the backdrop of the wide open sky, you may like to know that to the direction of 1 o’clock would be where the infamous Lian Hua Lu (莲花路) is located. I will write more on this wonderful road after my postings on Chang Ping. To the 11 o’clock would be where some hotels are located and where a lot, a lot, a lot of health centers are situated. These health centers are also MASSIVE man.!!!!! Sorry again….. I will post review later. Both the Lian Hua Lu attractions and the health centers are about 10 minutes walk away, assuming you are carrying a samsonite or likewise suitcase with rollers. Note: the only way is to walk, as the design of the landscape here, do not allow any mode of transportation. The walk, however, is extremely pleasant as you would be maneuvering through numerous shops and eateries.

Ooops….almost forgot….have to make our way to Chang Ping.

Brother Jinger (mmmmm….should I give a description of him here?… mmmmm….Ok I’ll think about it) led us down to this underground arcade and boy …..what a sight! You can get almost everything here. Fake watches, art collection, hamburgers, noodles, phone cards, …… you name it….they have it. Yeah….one point to note: The money changers here give pretty good rates if you want to change RMB to HKD or MOP. Not sure if it is vice versa. Once we stepped out of the downward escalator, we were approached by a few touts offering rides to the various nearby municipals. 你要去那里啊? …they would blabber while they twirl their eyes wondering how much they should markup for us to bargain. Point to note: Theses guys are not the drivers who will take you to your destination. They are just salesmen who will, after securing your deal, outsource it to a driver among a pool of waiting unlicensed transporters. 我要去常平….800…700…600.. the prices fell as we maintained our disgusted look. From the earlier posting of other helpful brothers here in this forum, we knew that a good price would be RMB450 one way. Brother Jinger then started to negotiate with one of them and got away with 430. BRAVO!!!!! Brother Jinger!!! Split between 4 of us, he saved us S$1 each for the two hour journey. Hehehe, I was then thinking…. Where to find RMB7.50 loose change (on top of the RMB100 note) to pay him for my share when we reach our destination?????

Brother Jinger then relinquished his duty of being the chief trooper with the successful salesman taking the lead to show us to the pickup point. Just like Chicken Little with luggage in tow, the four of us followed mother hen (the tout) through one of the many shopping alleys (note: we were still in the underground arcade). All this while, the salesman had his handphone pressed to his ears and was gibbering away in Cantonese. It was a language that I learned, grew up with and made to cherish…but the funny thing was, he was talking so softly, very UNCHINESELIKE,….in a crowded alley that was so dammed noisy and I couldn’t make out what he was communicating to the other person on the line. SHIT!!! I am feeling uncomfortable man!!! I had to forgo looking at the wide array of display items lined up on both sides of the alley and tried reading his lips. NO JOKE…. I was trying to read his lips….hehehehe….

I couldn’t laugh when I thought I heard him saying…oh sorry….when I read him saying….”Where are you guys? I have four cheapskate idiots now with me who just haggled with me over a miserable 20 bucks! Come quick!!! Lets get the job done!!!!

……….to be continued
Old 27-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Samster

Thank you Bro LTC..... seems like I am getting near to my first power point..
Old 27-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
Thank you Bro LTC..... seems like I am getting near to my first power point..
Come on bro, please continue.....your FR very siok to read..

Will the bros made the trip with Spoonfork who have power please show your appreciation...up his point... look like he writes the FR on behalf of the group..

Cheers
LTC
Old 27-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTeoChew
Come on bro, please continue.....your FR very siok to read..

Will the bros made the trip with Spoonfork who have power please show your appreciation...up his point... look like he writes the FR on behalf of the group..

Cheers
LTC
shiok to read. Hit 1 pts liao... kekeke...
Old 27-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
shiok to read. Hit 1 pts liao... kekeke...
Bro, since he writes very well and many of us like it, how about requesting him to write a daily FR to make us Gian? We will be forced to log on everyday!
LTC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1