The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
Rkmist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Had a return session with julia from et88 in the afternoon, it was steamingly hot. Julia needs no introduction for those who know, service and gfe queen. This is my 4th session with her and feels better than ever, nvr sweat so much in all my fucks that I had. I had so much fun that I overshot the timing abit, sorry to the bro behind me.

She is enhanced and well versed in the ways of the French, if you manage to turn on her switch, she might just give you a nice surprise. Many thanks to bro DT for bringing her back.
Rtf: definitely, did spotted quite a number of slim, long hair and pretty ones sitting at the table in the hall but I'm willing to bet my last dime that the sexperience will never triumph over julia...
Old 28-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lnvnd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Rina from ET88 this afternoon. My heart melted when i saw her, looks even better than her photos. Very thoughtful of her to give me water once i walked in because she knew that it was hot outside.

Looks: 9/10 Looks like the picture. Very fair and cute

Body: 9/10 C cup and nice ass

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced C

BBBJ: 8/10 Swirling inside of mouth and damn good suction

Painting: Didn't try

Fingering: Doesn't allow, please respect her bros

FJ: 10/10 Super solid body and stereos. Very tight as well hehe

GFE: 10/10, like your long lost GF which keeps holding your hand and demands a lot of kisses.

Overall: 9/10! You have to try her to believe, her services exceeded my expectations
Old 29-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

soda from ET88
omfg what I can say is those natural 36C are simply fantastic when coupled with a slim waist great ass n mirrors all around. damn visually stimulating! never came so fast for 2 shots in a long while.
she look more like jean grey in X-men imho.
worth a bonk for sure.
Old 29-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Vicky from ThaiPalace?
Old 29-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for Thaipalace Honey

Place: As usual
Room: As usual
Face: 90% to picture, the type that i like the most...
Body: Small body frame, but with solid curve at the right place ....
Boobs: Soft Natural C cups, very nice to fondle
Pussy: small & tight love hole
Frenching: Allowed, and very passionate
BBBJ: Took it all the way, slow with tounge twisting, and slurping in every stroke...i've to counter attack on her love hole in order to stop her from extracting my load.....really superb feeling..
FJ: only 1 word = WET
GFE: Good Gfe

We have a wonderful time one bed and she is very passionate on bed, taking the lead in every position we changed....having her moaned sexily in my ear really a pure enjoyment.... In fact i wasted my 2nd shot as i was too busy talking with her after my 1st shot...

Overall: Total satisfaction, really above my initial expectation....a really good gem to cherish.

RTF: Struggling between 2nd short appointment or overnight....555
Old 29-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Super95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have an amazing session this afternoon with Ibbie from PS stable. What can i say, like fucking with my dream girl during my school days. Hope bro Cash can bring more of this type of syt gems to our shore. Looks better than the picture posted and what a body she has. She get wet easily and i wish i can paint her but did not try. Promise to paint her when i rtf.
Old 29-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

up pts for you for my girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkmist View Post
Had a return session with julia from et88 in the afternoon, it was steamingly hot. Julia needs no introduction for those who know, service and gfe queen. This is my 4th session with her and feels better than ever, nvr sweat so much in all my fucks that I had. I had so much fun that I overshot the timing abit, sorry to the bro behind me.

She is enhanced and well versed in the ways of the French, if you manage to turn on her switch, she might just give you a nice surprise. Many thanks to bro DT for bringing her back.
Rtf: definitely, did spotted quite a number of slim, long hair and pretty ones sitting at the table in the hall but I'm willing to bet my last dime that the sexperience will never triumph over julia...
Old 29-06-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super95 View Post
Have an amazing session this afternoon with Ibbie from PS stable. What can i say, like fucking with my dream girl during my school days. Hope bro Cash can bring more of this type of syt gems to our shore. Looks better than the picture posted and what a body she has. She get wet easily and i wish i can paint her but did not try. Promise to paint her when i rtf.
Bro, does she french?
Old 29-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Super95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, like frenching with your girlfriend, slow and steady
Old 29-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

RTF laser's clariss but couldn't beat the first session when she newly arrived. Not entirely her fault though, she complained having to serve too many customers and one was quite rough or clumsy on her.

Said pussy painful and ask me to FJ slow and gentle. Nipples sore so totally off-limits no matter how tempting they looked. Couldn't cum at that pace so finished off in her mouth *yum* Then massage, talk talk, share some snacks. Thought ok lah, let her off, but with 15 min left she took my d*ck in her mouth again and didn't let me off till another load released.

Hardworking and i have good chem with her but not keen on rtf again due to the circumstances.
Old 29-06-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chrisfong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr on royce babes ? Look tempting
Old 29-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Playboys16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone tried tomyam69 stable before?
Old 30-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey from ThaiPalace

Messaged Bro Tom today to look for a new girl to nurse my wound since my beloved Sweet went back to Thailand. Bro Tom said all girls except May and Honey are booked. So after having a good experience with Katie, I thought I should try a bah bah girl again. So settled on Honey.

Communication: 7/10 Hit and miss, she can understand some, cannot understand some. But not to the point I have to use a translator.
Looks: 7/10 Cute and energetic. If you like those hyperactive, cute cute, little bit bah bah type. Go for her!
Boobs: 8/10 I'm a small boobs guy, her boobs too big for my liking, so never play with it much. Seems to be natural though.
Attitude: 8/10 Very hardworking. I take a VERY LONG time to cum and she accomodate me. She's also hyperactive, so that's a bonus. I kept asking if she's tired, but she say no hahaha.
Shower: We showered individually because the toilet is really quite small and cramped. But it's not an issue for me.
Catbath : 7/10 I felt like she tasted my whole body already. She focused a lot on my nipples though, which I liked.
French: 8/10 After cat bath, I lifted her chin and pulled her in for french. She was a bit shy at first, clenched her teeth. But after a few seconds, she relaxed and opened her mouth. Her tongue is soft and suction was good.
Bbbj: 7/10 Feeling a bit frisky already, so didn't spend too much time here. Rushed into FJ.
Fj: Cowgirl and Doggy, very tight! One thing I learnt after Katie is, bah bah girls are TIGHT! I enjoyed myself a lot more by slowly sliding in and out rather than forcefully pump. Feeling every inch of her insides squeezing my meat was really heavenly.
RTF: Maybe, but ThaiPalace has so much other girls that I'm targetting already!

Overall experience:
Honey is a cute and bubbly girl. Bah bah but not fat. Similar to Katie. If you want tight, give her a shot. You won't regret it!
Old 30-06-2016, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Mjreturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previously try to book Dream Royce babe.
Okt said fully book. Yet don't see any FR here.
Any bros here kind to share Royce babe stable exp?
Thanks. Look very tempting.
Old 30-06-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
crossfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR Kira of RB

FR for Kira of Ruk Botique

Found this kawaii but a bit hesistant since RB is a fairly new stable with not much reviews. Decided to inquire from their website with an online chat feature, which is a plus. Found out that bro happy was one of my trusted Okt in the past. I will not divulge his identity, either he intro himself or you guys find out ��

Now for my report:

Looks: close 90% from the pic, big eyes (thanks to contact lens)
Body: 8.5/10, slim and fair
Boobs: 7/10, soft and natural
Fj: 8/10
Bbbj/bj: 9/10
Painting: no
Fingering: did not try
Gfe: 10/1
Comm: 6/10
Rtf: yes if vit m permits

Room: apartment is very nice but no attach t&b
Okt: 10/10, prompt reply/ friendly

Kira is one of the prettiest SYTs I've seen. Her boobs are a bit small, certainly not for boobs lovers. She doesnt allow painting, maybe she's shy. Session is fun, and we laugh a lot although I hardly understand her since she does not speak english well.

Thanks bro happy for the arrangement, and its nice dealing with you again ��

Edit: forgot to add that she has resemblance to a local model, Jessica

Last edited by crossfir3; 30-06-2016 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Add comments
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1