The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 13
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser1000 View Post
Hi Bros. New here although with a long time lurker account.

came back from Pattaya with 2 other bros which jio me on my virgin trip. Have to say it's a good experience there and can't wait to return. Thou I didn't really explore much except Walking street, Soi 6 & 7 generally.

Any tips on where I can go explore on my next trip?
How many day do you go there?? Do you mind share your story??

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 25-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

came back from Pattaya with 2 other bros which jio me on my virgin trip. Have to say it's a good experience there and can't wait to return. Thou I didn't really explore much except Walking street, Soi 6 & 7 generally.

Yeah, please share your experiences here.

I personally would recommend the LK Metro and Soi Diana area.
Old 26-03-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

lots of places to explore. only been to pattaya twice but pattaya is boring just to go to ws and soi 6.

pm me for more info.
Old 27-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

This trip we traveled up to Sriracha to visit pinky spa. It's located behind Robinson Sriracha and the quality of the gals is not bad. The attitude we had mix results. Mine was ok and willing to please and the other friend also acceptable service. But the other 2 friends had bad experiences.

The damage is 1850 baht for B2B massage and a HJ. This business is cater for the Jepon so not really suitable for us. The whore shop beside it even has a label stating Japanese Only.

My gals is Nana
Boob: A
attitude : 8/10 GFE
Massage : I'm not a massage fan but she really apply strength... not piano type
Damage: 1850 baht
HJ: Good... She knows the rhythm
RT: Will not purposely travel up for this... but if passing by... why not?

The location is here: 13.167568, 100.929238
The website: www.spasum.com - click on pinky spa advert.
Old 27-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
Kaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
How many day do you go there?? Do you mind share your story??
Went for 5D4N, I'll post the FR on another post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Yeah, please share your experiences here.

I personally would recommend the LK Metro and Soi Diana area.
Went LK Metro to take a look as well, friends are also first time there so we're all 3 new birds looking for worms to peck on

Soi Diana is at Walking street there? Think might have walked pass there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
lots of places to explore. only been to pattaya twice but pattaya is boring just to go to ws and soi 6.

pm me for more info.
Agree with soi 6 and ws, 7 is also not bad.
Old 29-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Pattaya

Found out that pattaya songkran is from 13th-19th April may I know 20th of April will there be girls back to work already?
Old 30-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
This trip we traveled up to Sriracha to visit pinky spa. It's located behind Robinson Sriracha and the quality of the gals is not bad. The attitude we had mix results. Mine was ok and willing to please and the other friend also acceptable service. But the other 2 friends had bad experiences.

The damage is 1850 baht for B2B massage and a HJ. This business is cater for the Jepon so not really suitable for us. The whore shop beside it even has a label stating Japanese Only.

My gals is Nana
Boob: A
attitude : 8/10 GFE
Massage : I'm not a massage fan but she really apply strength... not piano type
Damage: 1850 baht
HJ: Good... She knows the rhythm
RT: Will not purposely travel up for this... but if passing by... why not?

The location is here: 13.167568, 100.929238
The website: www.spasum.com - click on pinky spa advert.
Nice share, but to bad, some wording in thai.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-03-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
crazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to behold

was at pattaya in 2013, managed to get a 19yr old SYT back then. Wondering if bros here have any update for nowadays if wanna find SYT where is best place in pattaya to try?
Old 31-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Kaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud of

Went during Feb, just after CNY 15th day coz that day is a national holiday, if u go that time sure no girls one.

actually not much different FR from other bros here, except some girls only do ST, so if you looking for LT ones must always ask first. Plus don't hesitate, find a girl you like just attack, else by the time you go back want to fine her gone le.

As to bro Crazynod, my kaki manage to fine a 21 yo xmm at SOI 6, so sure got SYT but to find them is difficult unless you start finding at 3 - 4pm, most bars open at 1 - 2pm at SOI 6 so good luck.
Old 31-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

crazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Went during Feb, just after CNY 15th day coz that day is a national holiday, if u go that time sure no girls one.

actually not much different FR from other bros here, except some girls only do ST, so if you looking for LT ones must always ask first. Plus don't hesitate, find a girl you like just attack, else by the time you go back want to fine her gone le.

As to bro Crazynod, my kaki manage to fine a 21 yo xmm at SOI 6, so sure got SYT but to find them is difficult unless you start finding at 3 - 4pm, most bars open at 1 - 2pm at SOI 6 so good luck.
Thx bro for the tip, anything else i should know? Too long nv go chiong liao a bit outdated haha
Old 31-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynod View Post
Thx bro for the tip, anything else i should know? Too long nv go chiong liao a bit outdated haha
Now the pricing quite standard liao for Bar girls. ST 1500, LT 2500. I never bargain coz virgin trip, to me this prices ok la (Vit M enough for this trip )

Bar Fine will reduce after 12MN, plus different places the girls will need to leave at different time.

Agogo Club so far we got quoted is 5000 for LT, inclusive of Fine, considered ex but there should be less issue.

If u fine from this places is more safer coz you can go back and complaint if they chut stun, also pay only after the deed is done.

FL wise never go try, hear from other forums is that now they only want do ST to earn more, plus LB a lot. After 12 u see those FL stand around ones all will haggle more.

This are the few I picked up from this trip. Hope you enjoy on your trip there
Old 01-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice share, but to bad, some wording in thai.
Yes, it's a thai forum but anyway I was there and the pics of the girls they posted are real.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Yes, it's a thai forum but anyway I was there and the pics of the girls they posted are real.
Ya. Is a thai forum. Don't understand a single word. Thanks for sharing.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now the pricing quite standard liao for Bar girls. ST 1500, LT 2500. I never bargain coz virgin trip, to me this prices ok la (Vit M enough for this trip )

Bar Fine will reduce after 12MN, plus different places the girls will need to leave at different time.

Agogo Club so far we got quoted is 5000 for LT, inclusive of Fine, considered ex but there should be less issue.

If u fine from this places is more safer coz you can go back and complaint if they chut stun, also pay only after the deed is done.

FL wise never go try, hear from other forums is that now they only want do ST to earn more, plus LB a lot. After 12 u see those FL stand around ones all will haggle more.

This are the few I picked up from this trip. Hope you enjoy on your trip there
thanks bro, nov is a good time to go? heard it gets crowded, not that i mind the crowd. Peak season more choices? haha
Old 02-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Finally found the time... Non sexual but introducing makan places.

Shell Tangke
GPS: 12.971978, 100.897337
FB Page: Here

Nice by the sea restaurant with fresh seafood. We ordered 7 dishes for 4 pax with crab, prawn, sotong, fried rice, etc. You have to try the pupadpongkaree aka stir fry crabs in curry sauce introduced by Bro Soi 6. Actually did tabao for him but his gals empty it within mintues... 555. We were chatting and turn his head its gone!
Damage: 2800+ Baht

Preecha Seafood
GPS: 12.817545, 100.912457
FB Page: Here

As you can see the map it is also by the sea view. This treasure is recommended by Bro YingYang. We took quite many dishes with ice-cream and fruit punch. 1 dish I like to mention is the stem tanghoon prawn. They add some kind of vegetable in it and very nice fragrant smell. I like it but my friend don’t, preferences 555.
Damage: 2200+ Baht

Both restaurants served equally fresh and nice seafood comparable to Suttangrak Jomtiem which can land you anywhere 4-6k baht. Of course the ambience is not as high class as Suttangrak lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1