The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVDReds View Post
Camping here.
Another JiBye clone...
No wonder the LFC thread is a war zone...
Thanks to Farkers like you...

Old 07-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
5osa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thThird View Post
I am here to support a good thread .
Same here . Supporting too .
Old 08-02-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Wednesday

3pm

Rachel wore a blue thin dress along with a black slip on flats.

The thoughts of Ah Tan roaming her boobs, lifting her dress up and banging her from behind motioned thru my head as I tried to focus on my lecture with Rachel.

Everything that she was saying seems to be muted as I dazed at her soft lips dreaming that my cock would be inside instead of Ah Tan’s.

Rachel told me to take a smoke break as I seemed distracted throughout her ‘lesson’ on the company’s software system.

I headed down for my smoke break and overheard 2 other sales personnel talking about Sookie and Jojo.

Smoker no 1: Wa Sookie today fucking cute sia.. If only I can fuck her confirm give her jialat jialat

Smoker no 2: Hahaha bro! I heard that she got bf back in her hometown one leh!!!

Smoker no 1: Aiya cb China so far away knn she confirm sex deprived one leh! Only need to right opportunity.

Smoker no 2: Hahaha Good luck man! I prefer Jojo. Fucking cold like iceberg! The quieter the woman is, the louder she’ll be! in bed! hahaha

Smokers: hahahaha!!!

Well well, something new...

Obviously it is no surprise to me that both of them is currently and have always been the hot topic among the boys in sales division. However, I am not gonna allow my plans to be ruined..

I’ve got hyenas up my back now and I need to get them off the track. Fast

6.30pm

I watched dis-heartedly as Rachel said good bye to me and stepped out of the train. I knew that train was heading to Yishun, to my amigo’s filthy place.

8.15pm

I waited at the arrival hall patiently for my queen arrival.

Beep*

Alissa: Hey! I am walking out now? Where r u?

Just then, I looked up and tried to spot her among the aimless stream of crowds.

There she is, dressed in her light blue denim jeans and her sleeveless top pulling her 22inches black luggage. She smiled pleasantly and gave me a small wave to catch my attention.

Such a beautiful sight..

Beside her, I could see a huge Indian man, wearing a blazer and carrying a briefcase walking with a straight face.

Of course, as well as a thin and skinny looking dude with a stuck up face dressed in yellow polo tee and grey jeans.

I reckon that Chicken Little is none other than him, Grey.

Alissa walked towards me with a very delightful smile on her face. She turned back and waved goodbye to Mogan and Grey.

Both of them looked at me with curiosity and I could see the Chicken Little frown on Grey’s expression.

We had a quick dinner at Old Airport Road. Alissa seemed to appreciate the Hainanese Chicken Rice that I ordered as we paired it together with a large cup of sugarcane.

Hungry?

10pm (Alissa place)

I brought her luggage up and she insisted that I should stay over tonight because she missed me.

3 cheers for sex tonight I reckon.

Watching her unpack her stuffs, I took notice of the little details that were neatly tidied by her. She seems to have ‘ocd’ in keeping her stuff very organized regardless of packing or unpacking for her trip.

What’s better than a woman who keeps ‘herself’ clean but fuck dirty?

Again, I suggested that we should shower together but she wants me to save my troops for the main battle.

I took my shower first and waited patiently for my queen in bed.

(footsteps outside her room)

Alissa: Knocks on her door*

Alissa: Lewis, please switch off the lights, go back and lie on the bed... I am coming in...

Lewis: huh? Orh ok... lights off* goes back to bed

Darkness

I can’t even see my own hands.

The door opens and I could make out the petite dark figure facing my direction as my eyes slowly adjusted to the dim lights. Her body fragrance slowly fills the room as my cock arises and stood on guard.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the dim lights from the living room and I could make out that Alissa is dressed in her silver crisscross neck chocker lingerie with her nipples shyly protruding out.

(REFERENCE)
https://indiexo.com/products/Chemica...ini-Slip-Dress

Alissa: Im ready.... (Chuckles)

Closing the door behind, she slowly came onto the bed and crawl towards my welcoming lap.

Effortlessly slipping down my boxers, she planted her lips carefully on the tip of my penis and said

Alissa: Miss me?

She slowly kissed the rest of my shaft moving upwards to my nipples and circled around them. Teasing me with excitement, I reciprocated by rubbing my feet against her lap feeling the quality silky fabric of her lingerie.

I moved myself beneath her as I slowly unveil her lingerie revealing her erected nipples. Her body leaned onto me and I started brushing her nipples using the tip of my nose taking advantage of every scent I can inhale.

Alissa: hmmp..mm.hmm

With my tongue slowly licking her nipples, I started roaming my hands all over her body circling them and feeling the full circumference of her peachy bum.

Alissa: *soft moans*

We continue French kissing as I slipped my hands into her bottom and using my middle finger to trace the outline of her anus.

Lewis: Hey baby. Stay in this doggy position.. I’ll go behind you..

Revealing her bare bottom...

Lewis: Ready?

Before Alissa could speak, the tip of my tongue went straight for her anus giving her the most sensual and dirty rim job..

Alissa: Ahhhhhmf...fu.. do..nt....dont...ahh,.... mm..dirty...

Despite the soft rejection, I could hear the pleasures in her moans..

Alissa moans grew louder and louder as I fastened my paced licking her anus like a hound dog...

I shiftly got up and held onto Alissa ass effortlessly slipping my penis into her wet pussy.

Alissa: Argggggh! Baby!!!! Fu...ckkkkk ...This....ah...!!!!

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

Arghhhhh... Fu..ck me har...der baby....hmm

I started pumping Alissa like I was a professional jockey while I held tightly onto her waist.

The feeling of not having sex for 3 days were now compensated

Pumping and pumping Alissa in full speed, I did not stop for at least 3 mins before I started slowing myself down..

Alissa turned around as I got myself into an inclined push up position, supporting both of my arms on to the top of her bed frame.

She grabbed my rod and started giving me a blow job...

Sl..ur..p..upp...

..s..lr...urpp...ss....pp

Using the momentum of my body movement, I started fucking her mouth as she held firmly onto the cheeks of my butt.

I got tired pretty quickly and positioned myself behind Alissa.

Hugging Alissa from behind, I grabbed one of her boob as she guide my cock back into her love hole.

Lewis: Ah...sssssshiok baby.

Piak Piak piak piak...

Alissa:mmm... fcu....fuck.. cum inside me baby.... fffast..er baby....arghh... don;t stop baby......ff...

Lewis: aggghh!...

Piak piak piak immm... imc cumming...!!!

Alissa: Cum inside baby!!! Im on the pill.......mmmm....ff

aHhhhhhh

Fuck....oo...shiok... I cummed baby..

Did you?

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 08-02-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like this story, thanks for updating bro.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Dreadedkind2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I swear this story making me wish to change my job to find some beauties of my own
Old 08-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
after writing the story, I had a sudden craving for the same chicken rice store at Old airport road!

Do support their store!

Happy reading !

Old 08-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm seems nice next time shall go there try it out.
Old 08-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

camping here for more updates
Old 08-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro!
Old 08-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Which store is it? There are quite a few chicken rice stalls in old airport road market
Old 08-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiall1 View Post
Which store is it? There are quite a few chicken rice stalls in old airport road market
Bro the stall unit number on my plate
Old 08-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Songfa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hoping for more
Old 09-02-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks. Didn't notice
Old 09-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

nice updates, keep on sharing bro.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Thursday

8am (Alissa place)

Alissa: Eh... Continue sleeping and you will be late sleepy head! (Chuckles)

Lewis: ........ what time sia? Wa 8am already..

Alissa: Ya la. Faster go shower! I made you a cup of coffee and a tuna sandwich.. go go go

I quickly got out of bed to prevent myself from snoozing further and prepared myself for work. Well you guessed it.

Alissa suggested that we go work together but she will head upstairs first and I will take a smoke break before I scan in.

Being around Alissa seemed to make my feelings grow stronger for her each day. We can communicate very well together and she never fails to surprise me with something new. I didn’t see her as someone who would make the effort to pour me a cup of coffee and spread my tuna like how she spread her legs.

On the way to work

She asked if I feel comfortable in my department and that I was happy with my team mates so far. Advising me on certain processes of the operations department and giving me a clearer understanding of what her department does.

I felt a little weird to be honest because I’m still a newbie in the office 2 weeks ago but here I am sleeping with the business development executive, finding out my best friend fucking my work buddy and spying on the other 2 queens at the same time.

What’s next?

9am

Accordingly to plan, I went up the office after I had my smoke and heard from Winnie, my team leader, that my uncle chan is back from honeymoon and he will be making some announcement to the operations floor at 10.30am

Beep*

I received an SMS from Alissa and she told me Grey asked her a few questions regarding last night.

Alissa: You know yesterday you saw my boss and my colleague? The one wearing yellow polo?

Lewis: Yea? Why?

Alissa: Haha his name is Grey.

Of cus I already knew... Thinking to myself

Alissa: He ask me who is that guy who fetch you from airport yesterday? And ask if I’m seeing you! Hahahaha!

Lewis: LOL! I assume he likes something that belongs to me?

Alissa: EH! What belong to you! I not toy ok! Hahaha ya kinda.. He like me for almost one year already omg

Lewis: Hahahaha! What did you say?

Alissa: I say no la friend only! Siao ah! Hahaha I’m sure he will be shocked if he sees you later during the announcement!

Lewis: Hahaha we’ll see..

Announcement Time

We gathered at the large pantry area in my office as I start to see more unfamiliar faces from various departments under operations. With each team leader standing in front of their troops like an army formation of 4 sections, with their respective sergeants reporting strength to their platoon sergeant.

Section 1 (Business development) Sergeant Mogan
Section 2 (Sales) Sergeant Christian
Section 3 (CSO) Sergeant Winnie
Section 4 (Marketing) Sergeant Jolin

Platoon Sergeant, Manager of Ops, Uncle Chan

My uncle started light on his note by sharing a fair bit of his honey moon experience with his wife to lighten the atmosphere before moving forward in addressing the important goals and target requirements of each specific department for the year.

Uncle chan: Alright, last but not least.. Customer service department.. I hope that everyone continues to put in the great effort in distributing the sales leads and meeting the 48 hours response time to our customers.. Especially when the team now has someone from my bloodline helping out..haha.. I hope you are coping well, Lewis!

All heads turn to our department

Lewis: Err......ya very good thank you....

4 Queens chuckling... Mogan opening his eyes wider.. Winnie smirking.. Grey frowning even harder............

Fuck I hate my uncle....

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1