The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L1639

bro devion, sounds like tang tang, she's very sweet, pussy very tight, 1.58m, c cup sagging, service below average, bj is covered, no ar.
Old 31-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
bro devion, sounds like tang tang, she's very sweet, pussy very tight, 1.58m, c cup sagging, service below average, bj is covered, no ar.
Thx! Yes am sure she is the one, her boobs r overflowing out...sagging as u mentioned.such bad service huh...sigh...gonna pass then.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
Shaving_Ryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
With all the attention on Xin Er, this FR is to remind us that there are other gems in this house. So, this is my report on Jolin.
Agreed with cumalot bro on Jolin. I'm a noob in GL scene, 1st time chionging and went to 1639 on Xmas mid-afternoon last week. Ironically, didn't have alot of business even though it's a PH. Alot of WLs there looking bored, some playing with their iphones/ipads.

One SYT with a GND looks smiled sweetly at me, and gathered her name is Jolin.

100% agree that her boobs, while shape looks good, the feeling is abit "hard". Nevertheless, her attitude is very good, especially towards a nervous noob like me, who actually went soft awhile during missionary due to nervousness and inexperience with me on top....damn paiseh...

[continued below]
Old 01-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

[Continued - on Jolin]

Anyway, during tcss, she mentioned that she picked the name Jolin coz she is a fan of Jolin Tsai ( TW singer), and she likes to sing and dance. She promised to show me more of her sexy dance moves for my RTF ( she showed me a short preview before the ending shower haha ).

Will def RTF her once I gain more sexperience...
Old 01-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

Anyway, I like the rooms in this house. Rms are big, beds are nice, shower area pretty large, and the lighting can be brighten up instead of ur usual red tone lighting. Pretty classy imo.

Since I'm a noob, had only visited 3 houses ( 0866e - cannot compare mainly coz a Cat80 joint, small rms, pretty dark red lighting one, 16W12 - rms decent, but I prefer more lighting instead of the normal red tone )

Any houses that have comparable rms like 1639 and can adjust lighting to be brighter? Coz I can't see much in those normal red tone lightings and I get turned on visually in HD, thus the red lighting kinda spoils it for me.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:42 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
agree with bro googlibong, service below average as the foreplay very brief (I got bbbj though although nothing fantastic), lousy in ridding position, and seldom smile if any. Her boob is actually quite big n will swing like yoyo especially u bang in doggy position.

I think she maybe not get used to working in geylang despite staying here for half a year alredi.
Old 14-01-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jolin(1639)

Jolin(1639)...23 yr old mm fm Chongqing...fair, chio syt wif a fresh bright look...158-160cm?, lovely slim toned fit bod wif smooth skin...b cup boobs feels modified but not tat hard??, wif nice looking reddish pinkish tits...perky ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...previous ktv experience in Shenzhen...

Overall sex svc is gd n gfe is vgd...friendly, sweet, fun mm tat strikes me as genuine...unfortunately a reluctant frencher wif me...also quite vain, likes to look at herself in the mirrors, i like!...my experience was quite similar to the one in Cumalot's fr ...

Shower action: full scrub, soapy raba n soapy boob fuck wif gd eyecontact while she was squatting, nice...clean up done wif toothpaste...

Bed action: catbath on me back wif light licks...then i lay on me back n she performed a sexy dance in front of me, stroking her boobs n bod, accentuated wif mirror effect, intermittently crawling up on tge bed to stroke me leg n cock...shiok!...

no ar...bbbj not bad but lacks suction, wif head swirling action, she likes to catch glimpses of herself in the side mirrors while blowing which is quite a turn on...also provides gd eyecontact...

My turn to takeover...boy this Jolin sure luvs hving her pussy llicked n i was more than happy to oblige wif me tonguelashing tonguefu...nice moans, her hands caressing me hair n face, her legs clasped ard me head when she was getting high, cuntjuices dripping!!...

fj vgd stamina n accommodative...best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her lovely back n perky ass... foldable chair also nice, gd bod feel, wif her arms ard me back gripping, gd moans n nice high look facial features!...oh she is quite tight as well!...

Overall had a gd time wif this Jolin even though she is a reluctant frencher, becuz i like her chio fresh look n sweet fun genuine personality...has gem potential...many tks to Cumalot for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 14-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: L1639

FR On XinEr (1639) aka Rainbow Club
Height: 1.60m
Weight : 46kg (( I estimated her weight around 43kg)
Misc : She has been working in GL for 2 months. She was working in a KTV prior coming over to sg. She told me that she quitted her KTV job, as she doesn't like to drink.

Face: 9.5/10
She have attractive medium size eyes and a bridge nose with a small squarish face. She has long black hair. She has a small sexy pale brown mole above her lips. She's cute and beautiful to me. Like what bro MP describe, she''s looks like Kelly Chen but with a smaller face. She looks like a JC/Poly gal to me.

Body: 8.8/10
She's very slim, very fair and have smooth skin. Her pussy hair is very well trimmed.

Boobs: A cup with 20 cents size light brown nipples. Her boobs are tender and soft. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 7.5/10
She help to undress me, I tried to kiss her but she speak fluent Tamil, kiss her on her cheek only.

Bath: 7.9/10
Quite SOP bathing session, nothing special, tried to steal a kiss from her but kena rejected. Kiss her on her cheek only.

Frenching: NA
She speak fluent Tamil to me throughout the session, tried kissing her several times but failed. Kiss her on her cheek only.

Catbath: 8.0/10
She starts with tickering me from my calf to my groin area, followed by licking/sucking on my nipples. Occasionally looking at me with her CFM looks.

AR: NA
AR was not provided.

BBBJ: 8.0/10
She provided 1 rounds of deep throat BBBJ with water which was sensuous, with balls licking action.

Fingering : 8.5/10
Fingered her during the cathbath.She was wet.

FJ: 8.5/10
She KY me before she start with cowgal, she was tight,wet and warm. My hands were helping themselves at her boobs,switch to missionary position when she's signal she's tired, tried to kiss her again but she turned her head .I requested to bonk her in doggie position and she obliged. Saw her beautiful face from the mirror reflection,it was mesmerizing. Switch to missionary and finally folder deck chair position, bonked her fast and furious before I climax.

Post FJ: 8.1/10
Had a long chat with her like long lost friend before we proceed for the post bonk bath. She hugged me and I kissed her goodbye before we left the room. Kissed her on her cheek only.

GFE: 8.4/10
Don't really know how to grade her on GFE. She's friendly, very chatty, always smiling and I felt comfortable when I'm with her. She's very easy to get along.

Overall : 7.9/10
She provided average service, with average gfe .

RTF: Most probably not, unless I missed her beautiful face.

Was informed by XinEr that's there 14 PRC gals plus 2 MY gals working at her house.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 14-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickahben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
FR On XinEr (1639) aka Rainbow Club
Height: 1.60m
Weight : 46kg (( I estimated her weight around 43kg)
Misc : She has been working in GL for 2 months. She was working in a KTV prior coming over to sg. She told me that she quitted her KTV job, as she doesn't like to drink.

Face: 9.5/10
She have attractive medium size eyes and a bridge nose with a small squarish face. She has long black hair. She has a small sexy pale brown mole above her lips. She's cute and beautiful to me. Like what bro MP describe, she''s looks like Kelly Chen but with a smaller face. She looks like a JC/Poly gal to me.

Body: 8.8/10
She's very slim, very fair and have smooth skin. Her pussy hair is very well trimmed.

Boobs: A cup with 20 cents size light brown nipples. Her boobs are tender and soft. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 7.5/10
She help to undress me, I tried to kiss her but she speak fluent Tamil, kiss her on her cheek only.

Bath: 7.9/10
Quite SOP bathing session, nothing special, tried to steal a kiss from her but kena rejected. Kiss her on her cheek only.

Frenching: NA
She speak fluent Tamil to me throughout the session, tried kissing her several times but failed. Kiss her on her cheek only.

Catbath: 8.0/10
She starts with tickering me from my calf to my groin area, followed by licking/sucking on my nipples. Occasionally looking at me with her CFM looks.

AR: NA
AR was not provided.

BBBJ: 8.0/10
She provided 1 rounds of deep throat BBBJ with water which was sensuous, with balls licking action.

Fingering : 8.5/10
Fingered her during the cathbath.She was wet.

FJ: 8.5/10
She KY me before she start with cowgal, she was tight,wet and warm. My hands were helping themselves at her boobs,switch to missionary position when she's signal she's tired, tried to kiss her again but she turned her head .I requested to bonk her in doggie position and she obliged. Saw her beautiful face from the mirror reflection,it was mesmerizing. Switch to missionary and finally folder deck chair position, bonked her fast and furious before I climax.

Post FJ: 8.1/10
Had a long chat with her like long lost friend before we proceed for the post bonk bath. She hugged me and I kissed her goodbye before we left the room. Kissed her on her cheek only.

GFE: 8.4/10
Don't really know how to grade her on GFE. She's friendly, very chatty, always smiling and I felt comfortable when I'm with her. She's very easy to get along.

Overall : 7.9/10
She provided average service, with average gfe .

RTF: Most probably not, unless I missed her beautiful face.

Was informed by XinEr that's there 14 PRC gals plus 2 MY gals working at her house.
Speak fluent tamil?..
Old 19-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

this house got a lot of hidden syt gems that need polishing.... don't say I never bang hong xia....

a lot of targets locked..... firers watch your front!
Old 19-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
this house got a lot of hidden syt gems that need polishing.... don't say I never bang hong xia....

Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 19-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Me only tried Fei Fei, Jolin and Xin Er.

Since you pung hong xia liao, then can u also recommend me a solid gem boh?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

winnie

face : 7/10 (mid 20s?)
bj : 6/10
ar : 8 /10
massage : 8/10
fj : 7/10
rtf : maybe

slim lady from hainan dao
nice bod
Old 15-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

got a glimpse of a really pretty syt the other day at this house.. not sure if it was fei fei? i had tried XinEr.. not to my liking, she looks pretty but her hairy arms are a little turn off for me..

anyone can verify if fei fei is the suppper sweet looking girl here in this house? small built maybe about 1.64m
Old 16-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltasalta View Post
got a glimpse of a really pretty syt the other day at this house.. not sure if it was fei fei? i had tried XinEr.. not to my liking, she looks pretty but her hairy arms are a little turn off for me..

anyone can verify if fei fei is the suppper sweet looking girl here in this house? small built maybe about 1.64m
best looking gals in this house for me are Fei Fei, Xin Er n Jolin.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1