The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
daxson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For boobs lover PRC MEME ( PICs ATTACHED)

bro can pm mi MeMe ctc no.
Old 20-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 20
Peter8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: For boobs lover PRC MEME ( PICs ATTACHED)

Thanks TS for giving me MiMi's contact.

Already tried her last week.I do not wish to repeat again all items in the FR as already mentioned by other brothers ,I must say she is one of my best try so far, big boobs(firm) & nice body. I noticed alots of PRC have sagging big boobs but flat bottom & wow, she has nice bottom as well. Though she is short but overall is nice size to me to carry her & making love. I like the way when we fuck & french non stop & hugged so tight until I shot out.Her service is very good too,even wash you clean clean before & after,including mouth wash.She also gave you oil massage by her boobs & body.She is very interesting to me as she likes to laugh & smile & talk very softly, really make you want to be her boy friend. During FJ half-way, some bro called & she said she is still enjoying & do not wish to answer & this make you even like her more.
I managed to take some naked pic of her for me to enjoy at home, when doing PCC,Hahaha.(She called me yesterday ,asked me to fuck her again)
I will up your point, Bro. boolover
Old 20-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can pm me her contact pls, thanks
Old 20-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 20
kabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant futurekabuki mask has a brilliant future

HI bro, PM me the contact le
Old 22-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1412 / Power: 17
gohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: For boobs lover PRC MEME ( PICs ATTACHED)

A big Thumb Up for TS,

Had a good session with meme yesterday. Love those natural frim bouncy (,)(,).

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 A bit bah bah
Boobs: 9/10 Natural frim bouncy D cup (,)(,)
BJ: Yes Cold & hot treatment
Fingering: Yes WET bed sheet u imagine
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10

Tip: Nipple - WET
Old 25-06-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 19
Waking D're is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaking D're is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TS for contact and my FR as below;

She is beautiful, Taiwan actress lookalike - Wang Xin Ling, the cute cute one. Similarly, as short as Wang Xin Ling, just wonder whether Wang Xin Ling had the big boobs as Meme or not

She dress cute cute to met me, and we have quite a wonderful time together. A little tummy fat, but it is normal, consider most of the girl had it too. Her Tits is big, slag a bit maybe due to gravity, and she is young!

very accommodate to various style of Love Making, and her customer service is damn good, total heartily. Serve me like a King.

After everything is over, she will glue to TV. Reason is that she is only in Singapore for a month and have no TV at home. Nothing to entertain her at night, so brothers out there, please keep her entertain. HEHE.

Overall a good bonk, but i will not RTF although she send me message on the following day asking me to RTF her. So many choice out there, so little time and money... Sigh!

70/1/1 and other statistics are good as all other brother had mentioned. Happy cheonging!
Old 25-06-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
EDD!E is Cool - loads of Potential

The boobs is darm big ... any bro can share the contact to me?

Thanks!
Old 25-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 17
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Bro boolover...any chance to share her ctc
Kumsia in advance...
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 25-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
dicky77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx bro boolover for sharing Mi Mi's ctc.
Below my FR on Mi Mi.

Looks: 6.0 (cute type)
Body: 6.5 (1.55m, bah bah type with fair n smooth skin)
Boobs: 8.5 (natural soft C cuppers)
Shower: boob fcuked didi with soap
Catbath: 7.5 (on nips to inner thighs, licks n sucks balls)
Frenching: 8.0 (good frencher)
Painting: juicy abalone
Fingering: wet wet!
AR: NA
Bj: 7.5 (good suction, tongue action, deepthroat hot n cold style)
Fj: 8.0 (can feel she contract her cunt muscles when unloading bullets)
Massage: NA
Gfe: 7.5 (cute n treat u like BF)
Damage: 100/2/2hr + tips + 20 room
Rtf: for those boobs maybe
Old 27-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
jolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Firstly i think a few bros helping her to post here so i got her number from another bro. But again thanks TS and the other bro for sharing her ctc. Was trying to arrange an appt with her for quite sometime. She is those very enthu kind .. kept smsing me asking when i am free... finally one day i gave in.. I met her up on thursday night after work... went to somewhere in lavendar got a room then waited for her. Went to bathe first while waiting cos really very tired... jam on AYE for 1 hour ++ damn suay.... suddenly door bell ring ... shit .. i just soaping myself nia ... grab a towel and open the door and in she comes.. straight away she lol ... -no comments- cos i was like still covered in soap. after that i chop chop go back bathe then halfway thru she came in and join me ~~~ soap me again ><" rubba rubba ...

after that proceed to the bed liao.... she boil water ... prepare then ask me "ni you shi guo bing huo ma ?" i blur blur ask her what is bing huo ? she laugh again .. then said "ni shi guo jiu zhi dao le ah ~" then she proceed ... wah lan eh ... i tot my didi was being boiled ><" the water so hot .. then after that ... sooo cold .. the feeling quite shiok .... and she ask me "wo bang ni chui chu lai hao ma ?" "hao ah ~~ na yao kan ni you duo li hai le ~~"
after 20-30 mins of hot/cold treatment (SONG DAH) but i still cannot cum .. if not i will have my first CIM liao ~~ haha i think she blew untill tired liao ... all the while when she is blowing i was fingering her .... wah... really wet ... very wet .... then she proceed to cap me and rode me furiously .. saying " WO YAO ~~~" man ... after that BBBJ session.... rode me for like 10 mins .. i gave in liao.... first time a gal rode me out

Rest for a while TCSS. understand that she ran into lotsa problems recently ... but haiz .. wat can i do ? so just listen to her pour out her problems .... after awhile she starting stroking me again... instant hard on ... she was like "zhen mo kuai you ying le ?" then go on to blow hot/cold again.... she insisted that this time round must blow out ... again ... after 15-20 mins alternating from HJ to bbbj .. still cannot cum ... this time round .. doggied her ... then finish with a bang in missionary ~

Wash up... chit chat awhile then she gotta go off le ~~~
Oh ya .. forget to add ... she will be going back to china on the 7th of july ... so bros out there who haven tried her ...must fast hand fast legs liao ~

Name : MEME
Looks : 6/10 (voice very teh ...)
Height: short
Weight : no idea cos no weighing machine
Body : 6/10
Boobs : C
BBBJ/BJ : 8/10 (got hot cold treatment wor !!)
Frenching : Did really try
Fingering : yes (easily wet)
Painting : Nil (not a painter)
FJ : 8/10
CIM: almost =)
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $100/2/2 (Rm and cd not incl. )
RTF: not my forte ... if can RTF means i really like that gal a lot.
Old 27-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lovedipdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i want MIMI contact too!
Old 27-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 16
SanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to beholdSanMaoEr is a splendid one to behold

Hi!

Can share contact of meme?

Thanks
Old 27-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
boolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi brothers!
managed to find some time online tonight, please check your PM tks!

Meme is going back on the first week of july ,it is comfirmed.Need to check with her again if she cuming back singapore.

Have a nice bonk with her , i jus find another gem, hopefully i can find time to post a new tread!

singapore cheers!
Old 28-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boyjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to this website for a few months, and only reading the threads. Have not contributed before, as I have never tried any of the recommendations. Now, I have finally tried one, after one of my friends recommended me this lead, which he got from one bro here. Thanks bro for sharing. Therefore, now I think I should contribute .

I called her. Sound very cute and friendly. Arrange to meet her at Lavender 81. When she come into room, she gave me a hug immediately. I like that. When she stripped off her cloths, my eyes suddenly popped out as her boobs were really large and nice. I love BIG BOOBS. My DiDi immediately Marijkita, and she was smiling away. She then lead me to the bathroom to wash up. I ask if she can BJ me in the bathroom. She nodded and she ask me for a CD. She put it on and start BJ. I was sucking her Boobs and fingering her, and she really enjoy it with moaning. I cannot take it anymore and ask her if we can do it there, and she agreed. When we finished, we proceed onto the bed and she hugged me and TCSS…. I found her to be very friendly. After a while, my DiDi marikita again, and I have my second round.

Before she starts dressing up, I ask if I can take some sexy pictures of her boobs and she agreed. I really love her boobs !! Hope you bros like my first contribution,and up me if you like it.

Name : MIMI
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : Good quality C Cup
BBBJ/BJ : 8/10 (very good)
Fingering : yes (Super Wet Wet )
FJ : 8/10 (she seems to be enjoy having sex , does not look like faking it)
GFE : 9/10
Damage : $100/2/2 + TIPS (RM and CD not inclusive )
RTF: Definitely yes ...
Old 28-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boyjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to this website for a few months, and only reading the threads. Have not contributed before, as I have never tried any of the recommendations. Now, I have finally tried one, after one of my friends recommended me this lead, which he got from one bro here. Thanks bro for sharing. Therefore, now I think I should contribute .

I called her. Sound very cute and friendly. Arrange to meet her at Lavender 81. When she come into room, she gave me a hug immediately. I like that. When she stripped off her cloths, my eyes suddenly popped out as her boobs were really large and nice. I love BIG BOOBS. My DiDi immediately Marijkita, and she was smiling away. She then lead me to the bathroom to wash up. I ask if she can BJ me in the bathroom. She nodded and she ask me for a CD. She put it on and start BJ. I was sucking her Boobs and fingering her, and she really enjoy it with moaning. I cannot take it anymore and ask her if we can do it there, and she agreed. When we finished, we proceed onto the bed and she hugged me and TCSS…. I found her to be very friendly. After a while, my DiDi marikita again, and I have my second round.

Before she starts dressing up, I ask if I can take some sexy pictures of her boobs and she agreed. I really love her boobs !!

Name : MIMI
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : Good quality C Cup
BBBJ/BJ : 8/10 (very good)
Fingering : yes (Super Wet Wet )
FJ : 8/10 (she seems to be enjoy having sex , does not look like faking it)
GFE : 9/10
Damage : $100/2/2 + TIPS (RM and CD not inclusive )
RTF: Definitely yes ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1