The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
If u want to bring your own bottle, just bring in secretly and don't tell them, otherwise for sure they will not allow u to bring in!
so for these 2 months, my designer gone, my hotel girl gone, now my restaurant girl also gone... left with only the girl that i packed (thinking of throwing her also...) n in progress for a new assistant mummy.

life is tough, didnt hv much mood to go out for sing song n drinking also... sigh...
Thanks for your advise, anyway, maybe you can show me how i can bring in bottles without being charged, and I supposed have to pay a lot of tips to shut everyone mouth..KJ, mummy, manager..might end up being higher.

You are really Prince of Romance in CP...handle 3 mistress in one small town..how you manage really suprise me. On many occassion, when I walk out of hotel lift, I will bumped into some girls i met or bonked before...so it is better not to get committed there. I see your Kar Ching is itchy..need to scrub with colgate is it?
Old 02-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Hi , Brother 3dee

Im back to singapore liao , but still feel wanna stay longer in CP ..hhaha

At first , would like to say thousand thanks because of your friendly welcome and bring us to see here and there. And we hope to see u soon, plan on june to visit there again.

I take 2 girl back but only remain 1 girl over night but the over night girl later part trying to give me grandmother story say her period come, so I let her go back and pay the same amount to her ler. This experience i wont make this happen again

Really very fun and amzing trip in CP , really cheap and you can make a lot of diff trying in the room . 2 girl , 3 girl , orgy , etc

at the same time need to thanks those brother in the mirethon KTV meet up
one , sorry for cant remember all the brother name.

Brother marcus, ( Room D222 ) and few brother keep paying card in the corner one ( 3 guys )

another group in room D39 ( about 6 of them )
Old 02-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
...On the next trip, well bro Gilaxes will inform you...this time you have to show us around in CP...seems that you are now the PR there.
Me not PR lah, just a newbie finding my way around with generous help from the seniors who are regular there.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

how i handle? that is y u c me rented an apartment n yet still staying in hotel lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
You are really Prince of Romance in CP...handle 3 mistress in one small town..how you manage really suprise me.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro, hope u n your friend have enjoyed your trip in cp, hope u have enjoyed the sauna, "double fly" (2 girls), n ktv session...

So sorry that the girl gave u all the BS in order to escape herself, bcos that night was a weekend mah, she could probably having the business waiting for her at the late night... U should go cp more often so that u learn how to handle this kind of situation, hehehe.

Glad to hear that u hv broke two new records in life, n lets break more in your next tripssss!

pm u marcus's nick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
Hi , Brother 3dee

Im back to singapore liao , but still feel wanna stay longer in CP ..hhaha

At first , would like to say thousand thanks because of your friendly welcome and bring us to see here and there. And we hope to see u soon, plan on june to visit there again.

I take 2 girl back but only remain 1 girl over night but the over night girl later part trying to give me grandmother story say her period come, so I let her go back and pay the same amount to her ler. This experience i wont make this happen again

Really very fun and amzing trip in CP , really cheap and you can make a lot of diff trying in the room . 2 girl , 3 girl , orgy , etc

at the same time need to thanks those brother in the mirethon KTV meet up
one , sorry for cant remember all the brother name.

Brother marcus, ( Room D222 ) and few brother keep paying card in the corner one ( 3 guys )

another group in room D39 ( about 6 of them )
Old 02-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Samster

Received few pm fr some bros, especially those who hv never cheong b4 in cp, asking the info about cp. Thus, bsides sharing my FR, I will share some info about the cp, so that the newbies can hv the better understanding; these info could be redundant to the old birds, n guess u may just ignore them.

Will first start with the ktv.

Why first start with ktv? Because 90% this is the place that u will go during the night time, so, it is important to know about it! ^_*

KTV in CP

There are many ktvs in cp, and as at today, there are 3 BIG ktvs in cp. The definition of big is, there is about 300 MMs on daily average (daily average mainly consider Mon-Thu, Fri & Sat is consider weekend and the MM will hv even more!)

It goes first Jiayi, then Huihua, and Bandao. Miraton is the next one, where the daily average it about 200-300 (weekend could be 400++).

Please note, Prince is not counted in this case, as Prince is located at Huangjiang, not cp. Please also note that the ranking could change from time to time, like previously Amazon and New Century are hot, but now, no more...

The rest like Virgin, Huimei, Huatai, Xiongshi, their girls are about 100-200 (but heard that since after CNY, Huatai n Virgin MM increased quite a lot).

It is very easy for the ktvs to get full during the weekend, as most of the ktv have a limited rooms (like for example, Jiayi got less than 70 rooms). The ones have the most rooms are Amazon and Bandao (About 100 rooms both).

From the general comments that I received, during the weekdays, the booking rate for Jiayi is be 70-90%; Huihua 60-90%; Bandao 60-80%; Miraton 60-80%. And during the weekend, 99% these big 4 ktvs will b fully booked! So advance booking is always needed during the weekend.

Different bros may have different comments about the ktv, due to the different preference, experience and the MM that hv met. But I would say, generally they all are quite good (especially the big 4), otherwise they will not able to retain the business and keep attracting the MM to stay for long. One good example is Amazon, previously one of the biggest ktv in cp, but after Jiayi's opened, right now the ktv room usage is below 50%, and MM is less than 200.

Going into the ktv is not the difficult thing, everyone can just go and book the room, even you don't have any contacts, u can just walk in. the ktv price n damage in cp is quite fair and safe, very unlikely that you receive a surprises on the bill. So, for the newbies, if u happen to b in cp yourselves, don't worry too much, u can still go sing song n drinking your own.

One important point, after u go into the ktv room, when the mummy, buzhang, or manager came, always ask what is the discount % u can get, and what are the items can have discount! Generally all the ktv can have discount even during the weekend.

The ktv in cp is divided into 2 categories, 2/5/8 and 1/3/6 (or 1/2/5 or 1/4/7, but they all belong to the same category, even 1/4/7 u still can nego to 1/2/5 or 1/3/6). The definition of 2/5/8 means rmb200 for sitting; rmb500 for sitting + one short; rmb800 for sitting + over night. Every ktv in cp there is only one charging rate.
(unlike other town like Houjie, just within 1 ktv, there are difference charges on girl. For example, in sheraton, grade A MM is 3/8/10, grade B MM is 2/8/10, n other charges for top 10 beauties)

All the abovementioned ktvs are 2/5/8, the famous 1/3/6 ktv are TianErHu, YueHua, Haixia.

Some bros asked before, y always only heard about Jiayi, Huihua, Miraton, Huatai, what else u can get bsides these? Of course there are others, like Huimei, Kangcheng, PP... If you really want to explore all of them, counting big and small, n the surrounding famous ktv (like Huangjiang, Dalang, Dongkeng), u may have to cheong for a month or even more, in order to complete them!

Theoretically u can cheong for all, but technically it is impossible. At least, so far, I came across less than 5 cheongsters who claim that they have cheonged on all ktv.

But, bsides going to those famous ktv, there are others u can go based on your preference n interest. For example, there is this ktv that 80% of the girls r from Dongbei, if u r keen on the tall girl; a ktv that all the girl wearing BuoSha (transparent), that looks very attractive! ^_*; there is a ktv u can arrange for the naked show, which the dancer is really a pro who has danced for more than 2 years; there is also a ktv that u can do orgies inside the ktv room (hv it in cp, u don't hv to go until chang'an)!!

But what I discovered is, most of the samsters are really limited to the certain cheong places, we shall b more adventurous and try out more! There is so much MORE things u can do in cp! Hope all the cheongsters can just go n hv fun!
Old 02-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=3dee;1940491]Received few pm fr some bros, especially those who hv never cheong b4 in cp, asking the info about cp. Thus, bsides sharing my FR, I will share some info about the cp, so that the newbies can hv the better understanding; these info could be redundant to the old birds, n guess u may just ignore them.

Hi bro,

Up you, thanks for sharing..................... Cheers
Old 02-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=3dee;1940491]Received few pm fr some bros, especially those who hv never cheong b4 in cp, asking the info about cp. Thus, bsides sharing my FR, I will share some info about the cp, so that the newbies can hv the better understanding; these info could be redundant to the old birds, n guess u may just ignore them.

But, bsides going to those famous ktv, there are others u can go based on your preference n interest. For example, there is this ktv that 80% of the girls r from Dongbei, if u r keen on the tall girl; a ktv that all the girl wearing BuoSha (transparent), that looks very attractive! ^_*; there is a ktv u can arrange for the naked show, which the dancer is really a pro who has danced for more than 2 years; there is also a ktv that u can do orgies inside the ktv room (hv it in cp, u don't hv to go until chang'an)!!

Hi bro,

This is interesting....................... up you again.

I was told by a friend that in ChangAn. (GF from CA)

There's a KTV where all the girls don't wear bra. True?

Cheers
Old 03-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster

thanks for up me 2 times bro, u r so sweet! ^_^

In CA (ChangAn), there is this ktv that the ladies only wear the g-string n no bras, with the transparent dress (mandarin called BoSha, 薄紗).

just pm u the name of the ktv.

last week i got a group of friends went there, ultimately everyone bcame naked... everyone means including the men!
on of course, when u are HIGH, u will not consider that much, people just bonk inside the ktv room! anyway, the MM there are well train to handle this situation.

You can also get BoSha in cp, either fully BoSha, meaning all the ktv girl is wearing it that, or some ktv do offer partial BoSha (certain groups in the ktv).

BUT, the issue with cp for the fully BoSha ktv is, u cannot bonk inside the ktv room (at least it is not as common as CA). HOWEVER, there is another ktv in cp, no BoSha, but u can bonk inside the ktv!! full orgies are available!!!
but of course, a shy and innocent young boy like ME, will never join this kind of activity... i will just b an orginizer, see see n take photo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post

Hi bro,

This is interesting....................... up you again.

I was told by a friend that in ChangAn. (GF from CA)

There's a KTV where all the girls don't wear bra. True?

Cheers
Old 03-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Samster

i really appreciate those bros who hv up me, thank u so muchi!~

for those who feels that the info that i provided is useful to u, feel free to up me, so that i hv motivation to write n share with u more!
Old 03-04-2007, 01:53 AM
Samster

for those bros who r waiting for the FR about Houjie and Humen, i afraid that u hv to wait a bit longer, as there are so many things to tell even just in cp... no point jumping fr one town to another without giving the full picture.

let me first complete one then will do for another...

i hv briefly explained about HouJie over here...

http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...6&postcount=37

n if any bros still wanna know more, just pm me... welcome any questions even like where to find the good restaurant...
Old 03-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

I have some CA BoSha ktv photos, but due to the personal issues, will only share with those bros that i know. do pm me if u r interested 2 c.

I am still waiting the permission from my friends to share the cp orgies ktv photos, if the permission is granted, will let u know.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

brother 3dee

so at tianerhu , the girl is how much ? can provide detail ?

thanks
Old 03-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Usedtobegood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo brother 3dee,

Dropped u a pm in case u din notice. Got stuff to ask ya ^^

thanks in advance!
Old 04-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

will be going down to cp on the 14th

any bros there at that time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread