The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dawn_dawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shocking MRT/BUS experiences

After reading all this ,next time i know how to 'siam' away form u guy
Old 18-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
"was" denotes the past and therefore there's no need to add "before".....same logic as when using "revert", not need to add "back"...
yes bro...same as "free gift"...

"Gift" is define as something free;

something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present.

...so do not need to put "free" in front. there is no such thing as "free gift" since gift itself is consider free.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 18-05-2007, 12:15 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
Damm happeing on the MRT,must find kaki to take that with me liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker89 View Post
cum cum cum, we find time go take MRT...
i jio u 2 take MRT tog wan or nt
uncle pp89 later u take mrt the mrt full of cobwebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn_dawn View Post
After reading all this ,next time i know how to 'siam' away form u guy
u dun haf to siam guys in mrt la. if guys purposely stand beside u u know what is his intention
Old 18-05-2007, 12:28 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok,this coming TCSS gathering we shall take MRT to kallang and take bus to GL.Comfrim we reach there our body is full of milk and gal scent
haha not only our body full of milk n gal scent, our arms n legs also full of cumms
Old 18-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
u reminded me of an incident when i purposely brush my elbow against the sides of the girl's boobs in a fully packed train...
u reminded me of an incident when i purposely rub my dick against the butt of a syt when pushing thru a crowd to go up the bus...

shit.. now i feel like selling my car.. ha ha ha
Old 18-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
ix1x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how come no such good things fall on m de? =(
Old 18-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 23
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Hubber27,

You should construct your statement from
"I being a relief teacher before and I know how each school took pride in their names and uniforms"
to
"I was a relief teacher before and i know how each school took pride in their names and uniform"

I hope you were not engaged back then as a ENGLISH relief teacher.

If you think that it is shameful of your daughter to be in a school which has
its reputation ruined due to such scandals. Then transfer her away, if all local
school is like that... go overseas... Why make such a bloody big fuss over
the information shared here?
Should be:
"I was a relief teacher before and i know how each school takes pride in their names and uniform"
Old 18-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
XeoN88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Take train must take alone one. Every morning i need to take train to camp at yishun. So i would transfer train at city hall early in the morning. Usually i will get a seat in the middle of the whole bench. Your head can rest on the little pillar while doing some sightings. Will get to see some upskirt most of the days though. But the most exciting thing is to see all the Jc girls...
Old 18-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ryuso02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sold my car. it's better be worth it. ha ha ha.
Old 18-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
ix1x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuso02 View Post
sold my car. it's better be worth it. ha ha ha.
har sell ur car to take mrt ar? mrt very crowded de wor
Old 18-05-2007, 07:04 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Wah bro that is the highest level liao...damm hardcore
haha i tink only my sifu uncle pp89 can achieve this highest level of kung fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
u reminded me of an incident when i purposely rub my dick against the butt of a syt when pushing thru a crowd to go up the bus...

shit.. now i feel like selling my car.. ha ha ha
haha the feeling is shiok rite? eating the gal's tofu in public w/o being discovered by the girl

i rmb there was once i took bus and the gal was sitting and i was standing facing her side n my dick is facing her n her arm accidentally rubbed against my dick her expression is priceless
Old 18-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 19
MM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I didn't know takin MRT got so much happening.
Old 18-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
haha i tink only my sifu uncle pp89 can achieve this highest level of kung fu
haha the feeling is shiok rite? eating the gal's tofu in public w/o being discovered by the girl

i rmb there was once i took bus and the gal was sitting and i was standing facing her side n my dick is facing her n her arm accidentally rubbed against my dick her expression is priceless
wei, dun everywhere also call me shifu leh! u like pervert like that, later ppl think i teach u all these nonsense...
Old 18-05-2007, 11:59 PM
supernerd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I went overseas and back and wow, healthy postings. Anyway to those who zapped me, its up to u, I'm not here to garner points, just sharing my true stories, like it or not, I got balls to get some excitement out of my boring life.
Oh yes, to the one who zapped me, too bad u only can -1 my point, I can do much more on my main account. Haha pathetic esp ppl are in spirit of sharing

And yeah, I had an experience once, in Chinatown, it was the CNY 1st day opening. In front of me was a gal around her 20s, with her parents. Can see shes pretty sheltered. Maybe.. it was raining at that time, she was wearing a green pleated skirt, with a body to kill for. Hmmm.. I was hugging my GF at that time, and what would you know! she stood in front of me! While hugging my gf, my hands appeared to innocently brush her skin, not bad, smooth then at her butt. Yeah I'm a SOB. Guess what? she didn't protest! I thought maybe she might be a bit numb, so I brushed her butt more. Looking at her expression, she seems to like it!

Later on my GF was bouncing beside me, straining to catch a glimpse of the dragon on the cable (which btw, dropped), and i pretended to be excited too brushing against her. Her parents doesnt seem to bother much, yet, I don tknow why, she didn't protest still nor show any sign of being annoyed or whatever. In fact her butt seems to be inviting me.. I tried to accidentally brush her thighs and again she didnt protest, my heart was pumping hard then, not from the CNY posession.. haha. Then I moved my hands up her thighs a bit carefully not to create any sudden movement in case she screams. Again no protest! She pretended like nothing has happened, didn't even shift or whatever, and If i'm not wrong she stepped backwards a bit, closer to me!

What a notti gal she turns out to be. I wouldn't have went further if shes to protest but then.. anyway, I kept brushing on her, its so nice I can almost feel the heat from her thighs and body. Shes getting excited and sweaty a little, I planned to reach down on her, but alas, her parents called on her to go home, and guess what! she told her parents awhile more!!! I saw it at the corner of my eye.

But alas again, she finally relented and they walked off. I wish more had happened, but this was what actualy happened so I wont add more to it.
However, I've more to share, and it'll be more exciting! You can call me a perv, you can call me a crazy person whatever, but that's the way things happen for me. Be it a deterrent to you or a lesson or learning, its up to the individual who reads this.

Bros who have more to share do write here, we're all in the same boat for spirit of sharing and giving tips hahaha. Oh ya I wont go further on a gal who reject my advances btw, i dont want them to cry rape, next.. i think i'll tell u about my experience on a night bus trip from singapore to penang. With a gal (stranger) sitting beside me of course, can I pass this chance by? haha

In the meantime I've to get my stuffs out from my luggage after a long long time out of SG. But again more often than not, I find gals reaction to my advances had been more shocking than I've bargained for.
I will take time to read the posts bros had made when I've time. Thanks again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1