The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
curiousbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

hi sis. please check your email. lol.
Old 16-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
am teochew ...
Lol !!...we are rite !...glad sis 'si kah kee nan'... ..

But really, its very rare for such r/s to develop within the family circle in the way tat it has in the sis's case...but since it has,
thank u sis for sharing ur steaming experience wif us here wif ur latest posting ! Appreciate !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hongjun1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi your pm box is full.. do check ur email.
Old 16-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Wah mah si teo jiu nang! Pls carry on sis!
Old 16-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
badboyzbleu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

teochew charbo jin hiao leh. i got teochew gf before, jin hiao and good in bed. can cook well also. take good care of my needs in bed and stomach.
Old 16-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

I dove down to yee-teor's crotch and used my tongue to lick his heavy balls. Yee-teor gave out a soft gasp and murmured that it's been a long time since anyone has given such royal treatment to his balls. He lifted his buttocks slightly off the chair so that I could reach the underside of his ball sac. He especially loves it when I use my tongue to tickle his perineum. My tongue stayed there for a while before I continued to nibble his testicles one at a time. While I was teasing his testicles, my right hand reached out to stroke his cock which was standing at full mast. As my hand gripped on the thickness of his hard rod, I used my thumb to tickle his piss-hole. Soon I felt some wetness on my thumb and knew that he was all sexed up and his cock was oozing a large amount of slimy precum. My mouth went for his cockhead to suck on it and tasted his sweet precum. As soon as his cock was in my mouth, he gave out a soft moan.

Placing his hands on my head, he gave a gentle push. I knew what he needed. I began to chew on his cockhead like a lollipop, my tongue swirling around his cockhead in circular motions as my tiny hands held tightly to his shaft stroking it up and down.

Yee-teor began to lift his buttocks in response to my sucking, driving his harden tool deeper into my mouth with each upward thrust. Soon almost half of his humongous cock was inside my mouth. I sucked on it hungrily, wanting him to fill my mouth with his warm sticky cum.

His breathing became heavier and his cock began pulsating inside of my mouth. I knew the end was near and sucked on his cock with all my might. My right hand continued to stroke whatever was left of his humongous cock that couldn't fit in my mouth while my left hand cupped his heavy balls and gently massaged them.

Yee-teor gave a loud gasp, lifted his buttock in the air pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I felt his cock twitched and expanded and then the first gush of goo shot into my oral cavity. I continued to suck on his cock and used my tongue to tickle his pee-hole and yee-teor continued to bust his nuts shooting at least 7 loads of hot creamy spunk into my mouth. He was in 7th heaven. Even though he had cummed completely with me milking the last drop of spunk out of his slowly softening cock, he let me continue to suck his cock. He didn't try to dislodge his cock from my mouth.

Then when his cock was completely spent, he lifted my face and gave me a light kiss. He then told me to get into a doggie position on the seat. As soon as I was in that position with my head facing the window and ass facing him, he placed his face in between my open thighs and started slurping on my wet moist cunt. He used his tongue to tickle my clitoris and then began to suck on it as it it was a miniature penis. I immediately burst out in a bout of orgasm, my body shuddering as his hands reached out to massage my tits causing my nipples to become fully erect.

As soon as my first wave of orgasm began to subside, he stop sucking on my clitoris but continued to use his flitting tongue to lick it and then I felt his finger entering my very wet and slippery cunt to finger-fuck me. I was enjoying the double treatment of getting finger-fucked and having my clitoris tickled. Within seconds I reach my second orgasm. My love juice flowed out in copious amount onto yee-teor's tongue and he swallowed it up as it it was some sweet nectar.

Then we realised that we had wasted too much time in our sexual pursuit and quickly got dressed and headed to the hawker center at the village to order the food.

The next night, again yee-teor offered to drive out to buy supper and I went with him. And of course, I brought yee-teor to orgasm with my mouth he brought me to ecstasy with his tongue and finger.

As I write this I begin to realise how much I miss yee-teor and his gigantic prick.
Old 16-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

tak nan lor si kah kee nan ... peh ji ker pak chui cheng ... chin hor sherng
Old 16-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

and i shall watch and judge to see which of you last the longest.... the one who last the longest gets a free bj from me ... wouldn't that be fun?
Old 17-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MTFKR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That sound great

Quote:
and i shall watch and judge to see which of you last the longest.... the one who last the longest gets a free bj from me ... wouldn't that be fun?
Old 17-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dani19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im waiting for the next chapter..=)
Old 17-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Dreamworks is Cool - loads of Potential

lover your storys more more!!!!
Old 17-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
Demonkin7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDemonkin7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDemonkin7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDemonkin7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDemonkin7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Last longest in what sister?
What's the competition about?
Entry requirements?
Kindly advice, thank u.
Old 17-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
evilair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This will definitely get all bro excited! I want to join can? =)
Old 17-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
vent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTFKR View Post
That sound great
you never mention time /location.or u can pm bro. who r intrested.can pm me your email?
Old 17-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

it will be a wanking competition to see who can last the longest - ie the last one to shoot. that lucky guy will have me crawling up between his legs to suck his cock and he can cim.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1