The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 14-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaider View Post
I am coming to Orchard Tower next week.Anyone know if I get satisfying 45 mins including bbbj ,fj for around 100-20 SGD ???
Unlikely at this price brudder... minimum 150 bucks for a fuck..
Old 15-09-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Her name is Alia
She charge me $100 all in (full) including massage. I went around 11plus pm that time
She was at the back row of shop.
Her BBBJ is good and she allows CIM.
Old 15-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Any one try the new shop at level 3
Old 17-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Did not see cindy ytd nite..end up with crystal again.heeh
Old 19-09-2015, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xFirdausx is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Orchard Towers

Hi

Went to Orchard Towers this evening ard 7 pm. Was checking the shops to see which had the best looking lady. So I was searching and when I reached the 3rd level, this lady who was very chinese lookin/ vietnam lady called to me. Her shop is located on the left of orchard towers( as you go up escalator). She looks pretty and has nice eyes and good pair of tits. But, this is the fucked up part. She asked me to pay 70 dollars for the massage plus special. I agreed. Then she brought me to the room(not hers). Another lady came in, and i didnt want her to massage so I had to leave my phone and withdraw another 30. So I agreed and then the lady brought me back to the original lady. Okay, her massage is not bad but she fucking put powder on my back to massage me! Totally wtf!! As my back was dirty and it was dry plus the haze, it made me really warm afterwards. The massage was really short, abt 10 mins then she asked me to turn ard to fuck her. Well the sex was alright as I like her face but she was not exactly, gentle. Quite forceful. And she has good tits to suck on. She doesnt allow kissing though. Had to force her by asking for just one kiss many times. But sex was not bad. Came after she wanked me off I was sucking her. Overall, I would say it was a good experience. But you need to negotiate evrything properly for it to be enjoyable. Plus please DON'T USE POWDER to massage someone. Seriously.. Her name is Lina busty pretty looking viet/chinese? RTF:yes RTM:as long as she doesnt use powder. FJ is $100. Will try other girls next time as this is my first time gg for massage here
Old 21-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
alii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone else tried Alia? Can really cim ? She only massage (very good) and hj for me.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Cindy (Belle) last night. There is a new gal at her joint and she proposed threesome but I declined. Short while after I entered, the new gal got a customer in. Both gals started fighting to see who can moan the loudest. LOL. Might try threesome on my next visit.
Old 22-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
RTF Cindy (Belle) last night. There is a new gal at her joint and she proposed threesome but I declined. Short while after I entered, the new gal got a customer in. Both gals started fighting to see who can moan the loudest. LOL. Might try threesome on my next visit.
How the new girl look like
Old 22-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
How the new girl look like
Pleasant looking, tits seems big but not sure if it's push up effect or not.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sounds happening....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried 3some with Cindy and her colleague, not sure if it's the same gal you saw. Her colleague looked older than Cindy, fair but tits are bigger than Cindy's. Her BBBJ is good, allow frenching and playful like Cindy. No need to change cap when exchanging gals.
Old 22-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
I tried 3some with Cindy and her colleague, not sure if it's the same gal you saw. Her colleague looked older than Cindy, fair but tits are bigger than Cindy's. Her BBBJ is good, allow frenching and playful like Cindy. No need to change cap when exchanging gals.
What's the damage bro.400
Old 22-09-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Where's this place? Was it on the ground floor?
Old 23-09-2015, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 21
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know the massage place just opposite the lift entrance. Its almost open 24 hours and there is a lady with long hair sitting at the entrance. . Seems malay loke a OL. Anyone have up her?
Old 23-09-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
What's the damage bro.400
350. I was only charged entrance for 1 lady.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1