The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
sorry... but you don't trust her, why marry???
That is the confusion.... ppl loves to confuse himself, to make life more confusing.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
this is what i am afraid of. if rom in vn can be recognised, then if she xao me i die alr. tts y thinking of getting an investigator to check on her marital status etc, and if she got other guys over there.

i think she say dang cuoi but also will rom coz she say will go cong an and sign paper.
think you dun understand...ROM in Vn means she cannot do ROM again if she married without divorce...

so if she married before then cannot ROm with you...why bother with investigator...PI is good to catch lovers, affairs or adulteries...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
evoking88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sorry... but you don't trust her, why marry???
lets put it this way. I trust her to a certain extent. like what bros here have said, always got to discount wad viet girls say. i just dun want to suddenly find out that she got another husband or alr got kids etc.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lets put it this way. I trust her to a certain extent. like what bros here have said, always got to discount wad viet girls say. i just dun want to suddenly find out that she got another husband or alr got kids etc.
understand... good to investigate further.
i came across a sillypore guy who married my girlfriend niece w/o knowing that the small kid in the family is her fresh and blood. I am always putting on a show with them whenever this guy is around.

sometimes back, i do think whether my girlfriend family is putting up any show when I am around.. but its been nearing 5years... so be it.
I trusted my girlfriend and I stopped all sorts of wondering liao
Old 12-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
troi oi...tell you wat you dun know about Vn culture...if any ger has kids or children...the ger will straight tell you because to Vn ger the children are most important to her...

Old 12-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
troi oi...tell you wat you dun know about Vn culture...if any ger has kids or children...the ger will straight tell you because to Vn ger the children are most important to her...
no leh.... most vb I met in jc/gl will not tell and I got a real life example in my girlfriend family.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm ok means i can probably rule having a child out, but still got to find out more about if she got other spouse etc. after all she could have divorced just to get married and i wun noe it.

better to be safe than sorry.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
no leh.... most vb I met in jc/gl will not tell and I got a real life example in my girlfriend family.
hmmm. guess i might have to go to PI after all. any bros have experience in this ? will appreciate any help given.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm ok means i can probably rule having a child out, but still got to find out more about if she got other spouse etc. after all she could have divorced just to get married and i wun noe it.

better to be safe than sorry.
alo alo...you still dun understand...reali give up on you...if divorce then she has divorce cert...you can ask her to show you if any...

Quote:
bro KT...your gf family is complicated...the ger was quite big and she asked her to intro as sis...this are tell tale sign that you can start to wonder...cannot be so blind going in without recognising what is happening...or eavesdropped into their conversation...oso dun tell me know her for short period then wan to marry her...start your own investigation la...

Quote:
hmmm. guess i might have to go to PI after all. any bros have experience in this ? will appreciate any help given.
rest my case on you...my advice to you...when have doubt dun get married...just like wat bro naemlo said...dun get confused...

Old 12-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
alo alo...you still dun understand...reali give up on you...if divorce then she has divorce cert...you can ask her to show you if any...
haha true i still dun understand tts y i am here to ask for advice. do u mean when getting married she will have to provide divorce cert if previously married?
Old 12-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
haha true i still dun understand tts y i am here to ask for advice. do u mean when getting married she will have to provide divorce cert if previously married?
If she is previously married and later divorced, then ask her to show you the divorce certificate. Do you understand?

To make sure that she is not yet married or is really divorced, you can go to province department in her hometown to check her martial status. All you need to give is her full name, birthdate and her ID number (số chứng minh nhân dân in Vietnamese).

Hope that it is really clear to you.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro KT...your gf family is complicated...the ger was quite big and she asked her to intro as sis...this are tell tale sign that you can start to wonder...cannot be so blind going in without recognising what is happening...or eavesdropped into their conversation...oso dun tell me know her for short period then wan to marry her...start your own investigation la
yes ...its compliacted to certain extend.
what i am suppose to investigate huh?

this sillypore guy know my girlfriend's niece for 1year plus then get married recently. Her niece has been boasting around that she got married liao and yet my girlfriend with me for nearly 5 years and still not married.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
If she is previously married and later divorced, then ask her to show you the divorce certificate. Do you understand?

To make sure that she is not yet married or is really divorced, you can go to province department in her hometown to check her martial status. All you need to give is her full name, birthdate and her ID number (số chứng minh nhân dân in Vietnamese).

Hope that it is really clear to you.
TQ bro...wonder why any sinkie wanted to get married to Vn ger when they dun understand Vn culture or law...this are future crisis in the making...not surprised to read them here in 1-2 years time....

small head overiding big head...

Old 12-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes ...its compliacted to certain extend.
what i am suppose to investigate huh?

this sillypore guy know my girlfriend's niece for 1year plus then get married recently. Her niece has been boasting around that she got married liao and yet my girlfriend with me for nearly 5 years and still not married.
bro KT...you are a smart alec...after your failed 1st marriage you are being very careful...you played the waiting game...all truths will surfaced over 5 years...what is there to investigate...your future bx will show you true colours if she dun luv you and crazy to wait 5 years...just like what the niece said...she got married earlier...

Old 12-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
TQ bro...wonder why any sinkie wanted to get married to Vn ger when they dun understand Vn culture or law...this are future crisis in the making...not surprised to read them here in 1-2 years time....

small head overiding big head...
probably true that small head overriding big head. think i will go consider more before committing.

and it is also true that i dun understand vn culture and law yet, which is why i am here to learn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1