The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Exclamation covid-19 pandemic

84 year-old Singapore citizen woman passed away in Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. She was 12th victim. Our deepest condolences to her family.
Old 23-04-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
13th Apr 20
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...eaker-measures
More will die in S'pore if people keep flouting circuit breaker measures

People are not taking the pandemic seriously enough, and appealed to them to be more socially responsible.

Please exercise social and moral responsibility... this not the time to hang out and congregate with others
Quote:
18th Apr 20
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...lthcare-system
Surge in coronavirus infections strains healthcare system

Hospitals coping, but could be overwhelmed, so efforts to prevent more clusters are critical
https://www.moh.gov.sg/resources-sta...are-facilities

According to MOH website as of 2019, SG only have around max of 11321 Acute Hospital beds.

Figure 2.1: Summary of Cases by Status (Past 14 Days)

As of 16th Apr, estimated SG Acute Hospital capacity = [1863+23(ICU)]/11321 = 16.66% are used up for covid-19 patients
As of 17th Apr, estimated SG Acute Hospital capacity = [2091+22(ICU)]/11321 = 18.66% are used up for covid-19 patients
As of 18th Apr, estimated SG Acute Hospital capacity = [2540+23(ICU)]/11321 = 22.64% are used up for covid-19 patients
As of 19th Apr, estimated SG Acute Hospital capacity = [2899+22(ICU)]/11321 = 25.8% are used up for covid-19 patients
As of 20th Apr, estimated SG Acute Hospital capacity = [3397+24(ICU)]/11321 = 30.2% are used up for covid-19 patients
As of 21th Apr, estimated SG Acute Hospital capacity = [3566+27(ICU)]/11321 = 31.7% are used up for covid-19 patients
As of 22th Apr, estimated SG Acute Hospital capacity = [4209+25(ICU)]/11321 = 37.4% are used up for covid-19 patients

And, these does not include those already warded in hospital for other illnesses. Prior to late March, our hospital occupancy is somewhat already stretched as shown.

Beds Occupancy Rate (BOR)
https://www.moh.gov.sg/resources-sta...ncy-rate-(bor)

Mar 2020 BOR

Apr 2020 BOR

( Click to show/hide )

Deprecated
As of 11th Apr (based on given BOR from MOH website), the estimated availability of our public hospital (excluding NCID & KK) is approximately 2239 beds. If you look back at Figure 2.1, on 11th Apr there are 943 (912+31) covid patients. By 20th Apr there is already a surge of 2477 new covid patients and this take up the remaining estimated 2239 available beds.

As of 18th Apr (based on given BOR from MOH website), the estimated availability of our public hospital (excluding NCID & KK) is approximately 2168 beds. If you look back at Figure 2.1, on 22th Apr there are 4234 (4209+25) covid patients in our acute hospital and these patients accounted for 37.4% of our total beds capacity. By 22th Apr there is already a surge of 2066 new covid patients and this take up the remaining estimated 2168 available beds.

Our public hospital will very likely over capacity and overwhelmed in no time by more sudden surge of covid-19 patients with serious health issue.

More beds will need to be emptied out for those more serious cases. This is a critical moment for our healthcare system. I hope ppl treat it seriously and try to stay at home as much as possible.

Don't go out jogging simply because govt allow you to do so.
Don't go out windows shopping.
Don't go out walk with your dogs.

Singapore healthcare system is in Life/Death moment now!

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 23-04-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
yes i agree with u.
same goes to the MLs.
however times are bad now.
many businesses are finding it hard to survive.
those towkays who used to splash $$$ on women might not have so much bullets to do so.
some of these guys might be calculative; since it's CB now, n they are not allowed to see their gfs (unless they secretly fetch them in cars of cos), they might not want to pay the monthly BY fees and other expenses.
i see one ML also dam jiak lard during CB, everyday cook own food n sometimes maggi mee.
yup you are right bro . Some have towkays taking care o f them.
Old 23-04-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

i come to think that the garment purposely dont want to further investigate.... u see these FW lets be open, mostly hang out with DH and surely more than 1... why garment not investigate into these DH? if each FW (infected) hang out with let just say 1 DH, that will a few thousands of families infected. let just say 1 house hold have 4 members. u can do your own calculation from here... the numbers is huge

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 23-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
i come to think that the garment purposely dont want to further investigate.... u see these FW lets be open, mostly hang out with DH and surely more than 1... why garment not investigate into these DH? if each FW (infected) hang out with let just say 1 DH, that will a few thousands of families infected. let just say 1 house hold have 4 members. u can do your own calculation from here... the numbers is huge
You are right bro. The FWs infections is just the tip of the iceberg. If they do contact tracing, the infections numbers will tripled or quadrupled
Old 23-04-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
yup you are right bro . Some have towkays taking care o f them.
Lol sometimes I see some girl acting skill really good. I know one is currently staying at her bf house with good food and stuff even private pool. But still keep advertising on wechat saying she eating cup noodles cook left over food. I see liao buan tahan lol !!!!
Old 23-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Sex workers aren't in the same category as pimps, loansharkers, extorters, scammers, drug traffickers etc.

That's a fucking toxic mentality towards the foreign women who work in Geylang to lump them in with people who are mostly actual criminals under the Penal Code.
Then what u want the govt to do? Instead of offering subsidises to FWs, offer to FLs & MLs? Citizens are already not happy with FWs, then offer to FLs & MLs will be huge uproar. Can u host a speakers corner to talk about this, suggest to govt to give money to FLs and MLs instead of FWs?

Dignity or no dignity does not matter, govt dun want to give, how? Then govt can order spf to raid them can or not on more freq basis as based on citizens huge uproar?
Old 24-04-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Lightbulb covid-19 pandemic

New MID vehicle on standby: 11178. Fasting month started. Stay home. Be safe. Those seniors who are bed bound and have dysphagia should pass away ASAP to save everyone precious resources during this CB period. FDWs can go home.
Old 24-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Look at the WP holder for construction...
if the test is 50% positive, that means the test is not done enough yet. And the current figure is only tip of the iceberg

Old 24-04-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

I think FW figure will still kept shooting up. That is normal. Important is within local and community the number must kept reducing.
Old 24-04-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Eh... i though they say want to lesser FT in SG... got lesser meh?
Old 24-04-2020, 10:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Eh... i though they say want to lesser FT in SG... got lesser meh?
Yes, but that the current FT is lesser. All those likley is those in the past before the new rule came.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-04-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. Shop/Restaurant selling food/beverages must be further breakdown categorize into

A. Essential food

Food a human NEED

B. Non-Essential food

Food a human WANT

For example Bubble tea is not a NEED but rather a WANT. Therefore, if allow to reopen, they should only be allow for delivery. No walk-in purchase.

We don't want to see people Q up to buy something that is non-essential. If they really desperate for it? Then they must opt for delivery.

2. McDonald's reopening should only do delivery first.

This is to ensure no more recurrence of staff contacting wuhan virus.

In summary, we don't want to see kiasu, kiasi, xiasuay Singaporeans to rush and Q up walk-in to buy bubble tea or McDonald once they reopen.
Bro... difficult la... u see those people go and q for bubble tea... they will tell you that dun eat rice can... no bubble tea cannot... singapore alot of siao lang... tio virus nevermind... go jail also nevermind still need to massage, xio gan and eat bah ku teh....

So how to say hat important what not important? sure will have people kao peh...
Old 24-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
I think FW figure will still kept shooting up. That is normal. Important is within local and community the number must kept reducing.
bro i dont believe our community infection rate is low.... they simply dare not take those tests in community..... bcos election coming n it will look fuking bad on them

Old 24-04-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
zenghu say can liao. Don't follow? Either fine, jail or shut down. Since when pp got say??? 555555

Open for takeaway or delivery also cannot help much. Look at the disorderly queue of delivery riders ... can't get them to do any distancing at all. This is still a potential route for infection. But govt hands are tied because stop delivery servce, those riders mostly from low income group will be out of job and starve. Then it becomes very awkward situation, let our own starve, but give banglas an all-expenses paid staycation??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1