The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
SonOfAGun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GowHowSeow View Post
I saw my mil zaogeng ..she usually comes out of bathroom wearing a sarong to cover her breast but one day it slipped and I saw her papayas but pretended never see. Papaya still big and suckable.
Bro, every tits is suckable. It depends on how we suck it...
My MIL and my SIL's breasts - I can say they are also still suckable, especially my MIL's.
Now that she is divorced with my FIL, I always thought/fantasize that one of the nights when I sent her home (she stayed alone in the East) after she visits my home, I will close in on her, and make her suck my cock, the same cock that her daughter licked and sucked...

I think she has never truly been satisifed by my FIL though she produced a bunch of kids. She used to complain to my wife that my FIL only seeks to pleasure himself (after orgasm, fuck-care her). I would be different. My style is always to pleasure my partner first (i.e. let them cum first). My MIL will probably learn a few things from me...

Heehee

(and so, they zap you and dont leave their damn names behind!) KNN

I am still waiting for the samster who would make my points an exact century!
Old 29-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
bensontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensontan View Post
My SIL always tend not to wear bra at home even when I am around. And she likes to wear very loose clothing that allows me to see her beautiful breast and perky nipples.

[IMG=http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4522/photo1kps.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
More to come...
Glad that you all enjoy! One more here...

[IMG=http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8982/photo2gjq.jpg][/IMG]
Old 29-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:

re-upload...
Old 29-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

re-upload...
Old 30-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

SonofAGun still living in dream land ???
Old 31-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Today early morning 6am+ gf's sis went bathing. Me and my gf were still sleeping when she came into the room wrapped in a towel. She thought I was sleeping, so open the cupboard and change behind the cupboard door. I was already awake. she was only in panty when she remove her towel and change into her clothes. Very nice view early morning.
Old 31-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
SonOfAGun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontKnow View Post
SonofAGun still living in dream land ???
????????????

(and so, they zap you and dont leave their damn names behind!) KNN

I am still waiting for the samster who would make my points an exact century!
Old 31-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Today early morning 6am+ gf's sis went bathing. Me and my gf were still sleeping when she came into the room wrapped in a towel. She thought I was sleeping, so open the cupboard and change behind the cupboard door. I was already awake. she was only in panty when she remove her towel and change into her clothes. Very nice view early morning.
Any pixs available

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 31-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

I'm used to staying up at my friend's place during sec sch days and was very close with his family members at that time. He has a very chio elder sister which is abt 4 yrs older (approx 20 yrs old at that time).

I have a habit of waking up every morning suddenly to go toilet and pee (maybe due to drinking too much water b4 slp) in a daze mode.

There was once when I woke up at abt 7+, I rushed into the toilet and immediately pull out my 2IC (since the door is open anyway) and what shocked me most was that his elder sis was bottomless, peeing in front of me! There was an moment of embarassment (my 2IC was in front of her face summore) n i immediately pull back, say sorry to her and went back to my friend's room (NB, very urgent but with major erection).

After his sis finish up n went to her room, I went to use the toilet to ease myself. I would usually go b to slp after morning urgent pee but that moment just kept circulating in my mind thus i sat in d living since i can't get b to slp anyway.

His sis then came out of her room and going to work. I'm still quite embarass of what happened so I tried to avoid eye contact and act as if nothing happened. What stunned me most was suddenly his sis talk to me, asking me if I would like to drink milk! Was thinking hoseh liao but guess what, she said that the fringe got some 'wang wang' milk n i can have them and then left for work. -_-''' KNN

When my friend woke up, I actually told him what had happened (stupid rite?) and he said nvm since it was a blunder. This seriously leaves me a question mark on this family. (Not to mention, a hard on too!)
Old 01-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Any pixs available
Lol sorry bro. It was too sudden and I had to pretend sleeping so can't take my hp.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha. my girlfriend always show me her big solid boob along with nipple..... sometime also show me her g-string when i am at her house. hahaha.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Lol sorry bro. It was too sudden and I had to pretend sleeping so can't take my hp.
Next time,standby yours Hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
hahaha. my girlfriend always show me her big solid boob along with nipple..... sometime also show me her g-string when i am at her house. hahaha.
Able to take some pixs to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Next time,standby yours Hp
Yes bro, wish me luck.

Appetizer for you first bro. Check out my new avatar pic. Gf posing at a mscp completely naked after our bonking session.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i got several encounters. the best one was when i went overseas with few female friends...

the one i saw is a lawyer with nice slender body. what happened was that we went to play water sports and i think she bought a cheap bikini and wore it. as we were playing, the undies gave way when she was sitting and i saw an unforgettable view until today. of course i didn't tell her as if nothing has happened
Old 07-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
i got several encounters. the best one was when i went overseas with few female friends...

the one i saw is a lawyer with nice slender body. what happened was that we went to play water sports and i think she bought a cheap bikini and wore it. as we were playing, the undies gave way when she was sitting and i saw an unforgettable view until today. of course i didn't tell her as if nothing has happened
Thick or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1