The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 27-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Any bro know whether this new gal Happy is it the same Happy used to work in Hindoo Road donkey years ago?
Met this lady with that name at JSP a few nights back, quite late. Pleasant to speak to and speaks quite well. More an AILF than a GILF
Old 28-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Ok i was on leave yesterday n tried gg dwn to jln sultan plaza to find linda as given some direction by bro here. Managed to find her shop n the rest is history. Good service, petite size n nice to talk to. 😬
Old 28-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I go there so many years liao I still dunno who Linda is… I think maybe face i see before but dunno her name…

Any super lao jiao can tell me who she is?
Old 28-03-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Ok i was on leave yesterday n tried gg dwn to jln sultan plaza to find linda as given some direction by bro here. Managed to find her shop n the rest is history. Good service, petite size n nice to talk to. 😬
Can share linda ctc?
Old 29-03-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin123 View Post
Those shop across the makan area on 4th floor such as facial care and hairdressing anyone try before ?
Yes i know facial salon masg near escalatot
Old 29-03-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
I go there so many years liao I still dunno who Linda is… I think maybe face i see before but dunno her name…

Any super lao jiao can tell me who she is?
Lol...if you have been 4th floor many years, then u confirm would have seen Linda.

She is Thai, small size, A cup, above average service and her own owo..if door closed means with customer.

Use the escalator to 4th floor, walk towards the lift and turn left at the first turn. Walk towards the doors that lead to the stairs and carpark. Linda's unit is one of the 2 along that lane. If still cannot find, then bo pian loh..

One hint, if u meet any ladies that approach and talk to you, confirm 100% that is NOT Linda..
Old 29-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Can share linda ctc?
Just go there walk walk. Most of the 4th floor ladies dun like number collectors. They prefer to meet and collect from you..
Old 29-03-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Lol...if you have been 4th floor many years, then u confirm would have seen Linda.

She is Thai, small size, A cup, above average service and her own owo..if door closed means with customer.

Use the escalator to 4th floor, walk towards the lift and turn left at the first turn. Walk towards the doors that lead to the stairs and carpark. Linda's unit is one of the 2 along that lane. If still cannot find, then bo pian loh..

One hint, if u meet any ladies that approach and talk to you, confirm 100% that is NOT Linda..

Hahaha yup Linda will not approach guys walking around. Guys will approach her instead. �� now she has aged considerably, think last time she quite chio one. Still go to her once in a while to fuck her hard. Her bbbj is out of this world hehe. Also she tends not to reply messages so just go there and hunt for the treasure. Usually prefer to go via lift, every time I go via escalator, I get suspicious looks from shop owners there lol. Even 4th floor shop owners give me dodgy looks although I take the lift direct to that floor. I couldn't care less, there for a fuck and go only anyway.

Last edited by korokay; 29-03-2018 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 29-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I had Linda about a month back. Many bros here have given more than sufficient info as to how to find her. Lovely, sweet and obliging. Definitely will make a return visit
Old 29-03-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Steady la bro… you say until like that i know who liao… knn everyone say until like she sg like that…. you say is thai i jit tao know who liao… lim peh think she is sg find for a few years still dunno who nb…
Old 29-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just go there walk walk. Most of the 4th floor ladies dun like number collectors. They prefer to meet and collect from you..
Looking for local chi lady ex merlin hc ,jg queen , linda
Disciples of amk sifu estee
Old 30-03-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sjlin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Lol..."Doc Cindy"..

If you have the funds, you can ask her to tarma with your Gilf. However still only get to bonk your Gilf and not the "Doctor"...
Oh... so u must be the one who tried before... haha. Bonk her can but ex lo. Bonk my GILF cheaper and feels the same when u cum. Haha

FRs done on
1) HouseWife Stacy
2) Malay gal at amk bjsallow
Old 30-03-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Looking for local chi lady ex merlin hc ,jg queen , linda
Disciples of amk sifu estee
You coming here to mass up info,people talking about that Thai Linda,You asking for Malaysian linda
Old 01-04-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 17
phenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
You coming here to mass up info,people talking about that Thai Linda,You asking for Malaysian linda
Right on, Bro.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
This guy have nothing to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1