The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I was behind them and I saw the scene from changing the baby's position from sitting to breast-feeding position, the woman lifting up her shirt and position her baby to her breast .. wow ... what can I say ... Good stuff
alamak...small issue...saw enuff on the highway...and those resting places...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I ever saw a couple having sex on the bike
wah...this is good...haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
I can imagine .... I shall try next time
give us your forum...hihi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
This one i still find a bit crazy. I remember my wife telling me i must go hospital check up before can register marriage, i find it weird too. Then the doctor at the hospital asked me `You OK?' i said `I ok' then he said `your head ok? ' i got a bit confused `yes, my head is ok' Give under table money and i was asked to go out to wait. Don't know who has mental problem, me or them?
hahaha,yes bro,i experience same thing with u before,that local mental hospital i go got 2 level,2nd level is see doctor and 1st level was for those mental patient to roam around.still remember i stand at the 2nd level and look down and watch what they are doing.some dancing with the nurse,some talk to themself and some talk to the wall or sing.

lucky i say i ok,my head ok and the most important is my under table money make her say OK on my mental report or else i might end up on the 1st level with those members there hahaha
Old 07-05-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
moving or stationary?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

wah...this is good...haha...
They were like animals having sex in the public. I can understand uneducate men peeing in the crowded public area but having sex in the public, till now I dun have the fetish for this. I still prefer a good bed n shower after sex.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They were like animals having sex in the public. .
how come i dun encounter any vb who is willing to do it in ecp outdoor? all very mac co when i propose for it
Old 07-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fetishboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
hahaha,yes bro,i experience same thing with u before,that local mental hospital i go got 2 level,2nd level is see doctor and 1st level was for those mental patient to roam around.still remember i stand at the 2nd level and look down and watch what they are doing.some dancing with the nurse,some talk to themself and some talk to the wall or sing.

lucky i say i ok,my head ok and the most important is my under table money make her say OK on my mental report or else i might end up on the 1st level with those members there hahaha
Question for bros here. do you know if I can marry my Vietnamese gf in Vietnam if my divorce in Singapore is not completed yet? I just came back from Saigon and quite like the place, but only the weather is super hot. But food
Old 07-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishboy View Post
Question for bros here. do you know if I can marry my Vietnamese gf in Vietnam if my divorce in Singapore is not completed yet? I just came back from Saigon and quite like the place, but only the weather is super hot. But food
no way...you don't have a sinkie gahmen certify you are single...

Old 07-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro,settle your divorce first before u marry either in vietnam or sing.u will have a lot of problem if next time u want to bring her back to sing to stay due to a lot of immigration issue u will encounter later cos u cant marry if u are not divorce and your status is still married.

a lot of document need to be certify at singapore embassy at vietnam and u will be surprise.Sing embassy there dont help u on all this as they only certify those copy u bring to them,if u want to marry there and after marry.Is very tedious if u want to marry there cos u have to go to one viet office to another to get document to sign and certify.

All document have to translate to english and certify after u marry.u have to make 3 trips there before u can marry and not like singapore whereby just book a date can already.let me know if u want to find out more
Old 07-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

About this issue of marrying Vietnamese girls... recently i encountered a few good looking young singapore men wanting to marry Vietnamese girls and wants to do it quickly...

The big question is really this... IS THERE REALLY A NEED TO?

Most of the time, i see that it is the guy who wants to go ROM without realising that ROM means Registry Of Mistakes. Where the Viet girls concern, even if they care, we can always give them a deal where we go customary first and the rest later.. take it or leave it. And most of them will just go with it, at least that is my personal experience.

Singapore men please be fully aware that the moment u put the pen to paper, u are on the losing end immediately... nothing to gain out of it. Unless the girl insist on that and no other way out and u can live without air but cannot live without her, then u agree to it. If not, then always go on probation first... how long.... well, 3 years at least! That is the time needed for u to learn about them and open ur eyes big big and see the real them.

And if anything goes wrong, dun be too fast to put the blame on them. More than half the time, the blame is on the GUY. And usually the issue is that the guy did not make an effort to learn about their culture and instead expect the girl to adjust to Singapore lifestyle. Let me just say that it is a lot better and easier for everyone if the Singapore guy adjust to them.

Seniors, ur views pls.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 07-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

i not a seniors here but i tend to agree with u.man will always be a losing end when it come to divorce in singapore.my wife viet friend just divorce with her sg man.they divorce after 5 years.her husband have to give her $600 every month even though they do not have a kids.she is a PR here and hold a stable job with salary 1.8k every month and she is only 24 years old.

i also agree as sg man tend to think is easy to marry a viet girl and expect she to follow your way but in real fact is 2 ways.Marry a viet is more tough compare to marrying sg girl even though viet girl is more thoughful and know how to cature sg man heart
Old 07-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
how come i dun encounter any vb who is willing to do it in ecp outdoor? all very mac co when i propose for it
Cos u r not animal or beast...
Old 07-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Marry a viet is more tough compare to marrying sg girl even though viet girl is more thoughful and know how to cature sg man heart
Well, that one i cannot agree at all... nowadays, whenever any young man friends of mine says they gonna get married soon, and if I know they marrying a Singapore girl, then i tell them sorry pls dun even invite me as I will be busy but I promise to attend their next wedding.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 07-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fetishboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bros for all the advice. I'll settle my divorce first before deciding anything. One more question, my Viet gf is super jealous type, always very suspicious that I have other girls behind her back. Is this true generally of all Viet girls or just mine?
Old 07-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bros for all the advice. I'll settle my divorce first before deciding anything. One more question, my Viet gf is super jealous type, always very suspicious that I have other girls behind her back. Is this true generally of all Viet girls or just mine?
That is an understatement, the truth of the matter is all vb and their mothers and their grandmothers will at all times suspect the men hv other women.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 08-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
About this issue of marrying Vietnamese girls... recently i encountered a few good looking young singapore men wanting to marry Vietnamese girls and wants to do it quickly...

Most of the time, i see that it is the guy who wants to go ROM without realising that ROM means Registry Of Mistakes. Where the Viet girls concern, even if they care, we can always give them a deal where we go customary first and the rest later.. take it or leave it. And most of them will just go with it, at least that is my personal experience.

Singapore men please be fully aware that the moment u put the pen to paper, u are on the losing end immediately... nothing to gain out of it. Unless the girl insist on that and no other way out and u can live without air but cannot live without her, then u agree to it. If not, then always go on probation first... how long.... well, 3 years at least! That is the time needed for u to learn about them and open ur eyes big big and see the real them.

And if anything goes wrong, dun be too fast to put the blame on them. More than half the time, the blame is on the GUY. And usually the issue is that the guy did not make an effort to learn about their culture and instead expect the girl to adjust to Singapore lifestyle. Let me just say that it is a lot better and easier for everyone if the Singapore guy adjust to them.

Seniors, ur views pls.
I will deem that the viet gers will not agree to customary marriage , most of the time. The viet gers are very much interested to stay abroad and also just as important, to get at least PR in Singapore. This situation is made worse with Singapore man agreeing to whatever they say after endless intercourse with them before the ROM. The idea on Singapore man's minds is it will be heavens if they can have sex like this everyday, without paying a cent for it, unlike commercial sex.

i hold different views in singapore man having to adapt to vietnamese ways of doing things. If after marriage, the couple is planning to stay in Singapore, then it will be best if the singapore man can guide their viet spouse to adapt to Singapore ways of doing things. i.e. Singapore culture. At the same time, the singapore man can delight the vietnamese spouse by learning their culture at the same time. But if the couple is planning to stay in Vietnam after marriage, then the Singapore man need to adapt to the viet culture, but don't forget to educate your viet spouse on singapore culture at the same time. Its a give and take situation. At the same time, don't always give in to your spouse's request to return to vietnam for the slightest reason. By allowing her to return to vietnam very often, you are sowing the seeds of disaster. If she has married you and is staying in Singapore, she should be making the effort and taking the time to adapt to Singapore. By returning to vietnam very often, she is showing her unwillingness to adapt and you are also exposing her to the high risk of her getting hitch to her former viet bf in vietnam. Show patience, guide her and communicate with her. Show her the interesting part of singapore culture, the tastiness of Singapore food etc.

One thing that Singapore man have to learn is not to `talk big' and `hide truth' infront of their viet spouse. You know your viet wife is hoping that she can get PR and you are not earning enuff to support her for that, tell her truthfully. Don't lie to her saying she will only get PR after giving birth to a child as singapore needs childdren. After giving birth to a child and she still kanna rejected for PR, she will feel that she's cheated by you. Show her you can take care of you and her and also your young kid. Show her you are making effort to make a living. Don't be lazy. Its the learning of ``TRUTH' after some time that led to the viet lady getting disappointed and leaving the Singapore man for good.

The marriage of 2 person of different culture needs patience to adapt, needs love to comfort and needs honesty and tolerance to maintain.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

Seniors, ur views pls.
your views are very good...very similar to mine...dun be pressured by the VB to go into marriage...everything will be out and decisions ae clear if relationship can last 3 yrs or more...womens charter in sinkie land applies after ROM...and the sinkie passport worth 5mil sgd so she bound to gain...

Quote:
bigamy can be charged in singapore and fine/jail if guilty...

VB are always jealous...this is their traits...so you can played a jealous bf too...always learned and played their culture...if you want to win her heart...

Quote:
That is an understatement, the truth of the matter is all vb and their mothers and their grandmothers will at all times suspect the men hv other women.
haha...experienced tell me that me too always jealous and suspicious of them...example:

when her phone rings...tell her bf call
when she speaks to another men...ask her your bf ha..
when she always busy sms...wah so many bfs ha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
i hold different views in singapore man having to adapt to vietnamese ways of doing things. If after marriage, the couple is planning to stay in Singapore, then it will be best if the singapore man can guide their viet spouse to adapt to Singapore ways of doing things. i.e. Singapore culture. At the same time, the singapore man can delight the vietnamese spouse by learning their culture at the same time. But if the couple is planning to stay in Vietnam after marriage, then the Singapore man need to adapt to the viet culture, but don't forget to educate your viet spouse on singapore culture at the same time. Its a give and take situation. At the same time, don't always give in to your spouse's request to return to vietnam for the slightest reason. By allowing her to return to vietnam very often, you are sowing the seeds of disaster. If she has married you and is staying in Singapore, she should be making the effort and taking the time to adapt to Singapore. By returning to vietnam very often, she is showing her unwillingness to adapt and you are also exposing her to the high risk of her getting hitch to her former viet bf in vietnam. Show patience, guide her and communicate with her. Show her the interesting part of singapore culture, the tastiness of Singapore food etc.

The marriage of 2 person of different culture needs patience to adapt, needs love to comfort and needs honesty and tolerance to maintain.
agreed...seen alot of Vn gers cannot adapt to Sinkie culture and food...a lot of VB cannot even adapt to saigon lifestyle when they grew up in province...so always understand their feelings and make them adapt...

ask bro shysaint...his bx cannot get use to sinkie life...even give birth oso go back to BD...bro shysaint, hope you dun mind to use you as an example...^_^

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1