The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 5
10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbonkster View Post
Seems like as another bro has said here before, it’s up to the hands of MOH/Covid taskforce for Phase 3 reopening. Initially was hopeful due to the meeting of AV with the bosses and the inspections for the houses.

Praying that after 7 Aug completion of dorms testing/after National Day, there may be possibility of Phase 3 reopening within August.
If really need to wait until phase 3 I will cry sia. Phase 3 not going to be any time soon.

I hope the AV is not fucking with the OKT. So far it seems like we keep hear news of AV tell the OKT can open soon, then the dates keep getting pushed back.

Also, Gan Kim Yong, Co-chairman of covid task force, is a Christian. Elder summore. I hope his religion not making him come cock block us.
Old 27-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

At this rate and how both Malaysia and SG handle the cases... it will be in phase 3
Old 28-07-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Ya dun hope for early opening, its likely to be closed long time. We should share fr for our fl, ml bonks
Old 28-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AsusEmperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting waiting n waiting
Old 28-07-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xbonkster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
If really need to wait until phase 3 I will cry sia. Phase 3 not going to be any time soon.

I hope the AV is not fucking with the OKT. So far it seems like we keep hear news of AV tell the OKT can open soon, then the dates keep getting pushed back.

Also, Gan Kim Yong, Co-chairman of covid task force, is a Christian. Elder summore. I hope his religion not making him come cock block us.
Hate to say but seems govt is not concerned about entertainment or nightlife outlets aka Phase 3, despite being the first to close in end Mar, and to be the last to reopen. Despite being closed for 4 months, with no income and having to pay off rental which is a killer.

As various attractions, hotel staycations and cinemas are allowed to reopen, i cant see why entertainment is still not allowed.
Old 29-07-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hate to say but seems govt is not concerned about entertainment or nightlife outlets aka Phase 3, despite being the first to close in end Mar, and to be the last to reopen. Despite being closed for 4 months, with no income and having to pay off rental which is a killer.

As various attractions, hotel staycations and cinemas are allowed to reopen, i cant see why entertainment is still not allowed.
True, Since now GOV don't allow GL & Nightlife to open. Gov is forcing ML/WL/Nightlife to think out of the box. Example WL / KTV girl now turning to outcall to accompany you drink with after service at hotel / public places and nightlife happening in bistro / cafe. If gov continue to wait till phase 3 before addressing or opening the entertainment sooner or later they can't limit the red light district into one place. It will spread all around singapore. More headache for them. As well as more expensive for us to play too.
Old 29-07-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
True, Since now GOV don't allow GL & Nightlife to open. Gov is forcing ML/WL/Nightlife to think out of the box. Example WL / KTV girl now turning to outcall to accompany you drink with after service at hotel / public places and nightlife happening in bistro / cafe. If gov continue to wait till phase 3 before addressing or opening the entertainment sooner or later they can't limit the red light district into one place. It will spread all around singapore. More headache for them. As well as more expensive for us to play too.
Many years ago, spore govt did contemplate of moving all prostitutions island wide to massage parlours in shopping centres for better control but it never happened.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Its not they don't care is they don't know how to control crowd. You ever go to a club where people don't go close to each other to mingle, drink and have fun? Even Korea opened their clubs and all kena Covid.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icymetaphor is Cool - loads of Potential

Put yourself in the shoes of the government first. Clearly, there are more cons than pros of reopening Geylang ever again.

Pro:
- Increased revenue from taxing OKTs
- Preserving a national heritage (?)

Cons:
- Attracting foreigners from China and Thailand who may be potential Covid carriers
- Promoting local transmission Covid through bodily-contact between WL and customer.
- Societal outrage IF a new Covid cluster were to emerge in Geylang, a redlight hotspot which the government had "greedily" re-opened to collect more tax revenue.
- To make the conscious effort of re-opening Geylang (as opposed to closing a blind eye to its operations) would run more clearly against Lawrence Wong's Christian values.
- Lack of feasibility of Safe-Entry procedure due to privacy issues, as some customers are married and would not want their wives to find out.

As such, my viewpoint is naturally pessimistic so I think Geylang is gone for good tbh. The next best option is going for FL or ML, just that prices might be more expensive and OKT may be choosy with customers.

Anyone feel free to change my view.
Old 29-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icymetaphor View Post
Put yourself in the shoes of the government first. Clearly, there are more cons than pros of reopening Geylang ever again.

Pro:
- Preserving a national heritage (?)

Cons:
- Attracting foreigners from China and Thailand who may be potential Covid carriers
- Promoting local transmission Covid through bodily-contact between WL and customer.
- Societal outrage IF a new Covid cluster were to emerge in Geylang, a redlight hotspot which the government had "greedily" re-opened to collect more tax revenue.
- To make the conscious effort of re-opening Geylang (as opposed to closing a blind eye to its operations) would run more clearly against Lawrence Wong's Christian values.
- Lack of feasibility of Safe-Entry procedure due to privacy issues, as some customers are married and would not want their wives to find out.

As such, my viewpoint is naturally pessimistic so I think Geylang is gone for good tbh. The next best option is going for FL or ML, just that prices might be more expensive and OKT may be choosy with customers.

Not trying to change your view since there’s many compounding unknown variables to each of your points but I’d still like to give my opinions on them. I’ll put myself in the shoes of the MMTF and their focus of balancing the policies rather than straight up taking only one side like what you’ve suggested, not trying to attack you in any means.

1) This will have to be approved by MOM anyway and will be quarantined on arrival. Chances of them infecting the wider community is quite low. Plus no one will really know their purpose of coming to SG unless MOH explicitly publishes it which they don’t. If we take a look at our current imported cases, majority are from India and despite many people complaining, the government is still doing it on the basis that they hold passes to work here. Since most WLs are from China/Thailand/Vietnam, these countries are arguably safer to bring in foreigners if you look at how they combat COVID.

2) This point has second most slippery slope since it depends on your viewpoint of prostitution. I can say the same albeit in a different context that since the government allows dining in now, would you also assume that they are trying to promote local transmission through dining in? If you disagree due to them having safety measures, GL now also has safety measures which can only be enforced effectively by the WLs/OKTs themselves such as the wearing of masks whilst in the room if not they can refuse to serve the customers. To be fair as well, wearing of masks immediately after eating is much harder to enforce since the number customers will be much higher depending on size of the outlet of course.

3) I remember reading somewhere that the OKTs aren’t taxed at all, but the landlords should be so I’d wager indirectly still correct. Societal outrage is common to assume and I’d do the same but it’s the outcome that matters. Very likely it’ll cause some outrage then within a week or two no one really cares about it, but I bet it’ll also turn into a meme haha.

4) This point is the most slippery of the slopes since it concerns religion. Every individual follows religion to different degrees. It ranges in a spectrum from allowing oneself to have more meaning to life to fanatics. Since we both don’t know LW on a personal level, we can’t place him anywhere on the spectrum and how religious he is. If religion does play a part, it makes no sense to not close GL pre-COVID which shows there’s a reason that it still exists and will likely continue to do so.

5) Don’t really understand what you mean by lack of feasibility? If you meant enforceability, the OKTs would be a lot more willing if their licences are revoked if found out to be not properly enforced. From a viewpoint to solely combat Covid, reopening GL with SafeEntry is a logical approach since vices can’t really be eradicated but only controlled. Patronising FLs is a lot harder to contact trace especially if you outcall them on car dates etc.

Give you an example, guy A goes to GL and patronised 3 WLs in the span of 2 weeks, SafeEntry recorded and close contacts easy to ring fence, can’t lie his way out of this one. Guy B goes to 3 FLs in the span of two weeks without SafeEntry records. If B lies to authorities in hopes he won’t be found out patronising FLs, contact tracing is going to be extremely challenging and has a bigger potential to spark a large cluster.
Old 29-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icymetaphor View Post

Pro:
- Preserving a national heritage (?

Gov main to reduce rap case....

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 29-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Gov main to reduce rap case....
I thought gaahmen did not approve of rap muzik....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 5
10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post
i went down to geylang just now to meet up my uncle. I cannot mention his name as he is one of the bosses who own a few brothel along lor 18 and the only hse at lor 12. i am sure some of you may know who. I will explain here. I told him that one of the bros here mentioned that a hse at lor 8 said it will be opening this sat. It is false. What i understod from him is all the wl and okts will undergo covid/medical screening as the windows is open this week. Hence do not try your luck to come down geylang on saturday (18/july) as it is still close. The official date of opening for most houses is on 02/Aug (Sunday). I also asked him about safe entry check in but there is no news yet.
Do note, doesn't mean he is related to me. i get free fuck. No. I still pay when i bonk any girls.

I hope my post is helpful to everyone here. If you like to rate it, you may wish to up my reputation Kindly leave your nick behind.
If not, Its okay. it doesn't matter. Lets keep our finger crossed and no more turning back to cb

Best regards

Hi Bro Iwaotoko, got any updates recently? Any hope for 2 Aug?
Old 29-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Hi Bro Iwaotoko, got any updates recently? Any hope for 2 Aug?
Dream on ...
Old 29-07-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
redhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think out of box... bro must swabbed then can enter visit GL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1