The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 11-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19027 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Promising start. Looking forward to the next episode soon!
2nd camper reporting..
Old 11-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
2nd camper reporting..
3rd camper reporting...

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 20
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

4th camper.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will update again after fri if i manage to clinch the deal bros hahah
Old 11-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
splitha1r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5th camper here! Wish you luck bro
Old 11-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

6th camper here.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
siaoded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice sharing. anw a friend gf keep on jio-ing me to go drink with her. wondering should i go anot. any advise bro?
Old 13-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoded View Post
nice sharing. anw a friend gf keep on jio-ing me to go drink with her. wondering should i go anot. any advise bro?
Is she hot?
Old 13-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AG04AG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywhoparty View Post
Knew this girl from my best friend wedding last weekend. Was 1 of the brother and she was 1 of the sister. Met her once during a brothers/sisters meetup. Looked sweet pretty kind but also looked guai neighbourhood type. Always have a strong feeling that she can be quite kinky on the inside, and we seemed to have a little sparks through our eye contacts though she married alr. Maybe just my own feeling and lust lol. Hanged around with her and kept teasing her throughout the wedding day, chatted quite a bit and we got along quite well. Just a little bit of teasing and flirting here and there only cos she still conservative. She wore a normal sister dress during the day still not bad, but when she switched to a night dress for the dinner i was even more impressed. A black colour body hugging short dress that showed off her body curves and legs. Normal b cup type of boobs but her ass was very arched and shapely. Just nice i am a butt lover haha. Honestly kept looking at her body and ass through the night and complimenting and teasing her. Pretty sure she knew i was staring at her at times but nvr really stop me or say anything probably too shy.

She drank quite a lot that night and was more loosened and chatty at the later part. I offered to drive her back that night. Lucky we stayed same direction and her hubby never come pick her lol. Dropped another of the sister home first b4 driving her back to her place. She was quite high and drunk by then that night but still very conscious. When she fell asleep on my car while i drive her back, i drove up to the higher levels of the multi storey carpark and parked at a quiet corner. Admired her body while touching her body a bit as she still sleeping. Then I decided to wake her up after a while.

Testing my luck with courage, i leaned closer towards her while waking her and placed 1 of my hand lying on her lap. When she woke up, she was a bit embarrassed that she fell asleep. I carried on teasing her that her saliva kept dripping onto her body and my car seat which she almost thought its real and blushed red. Can see that she was still tipsy. I moved closer and pretended to help her remove the seat belt so she didnt stop me. Then i looked close into her eyes and complimented on her beauty and her dressing today. She was really shy and embarraased and didnt say anything at all.

It was a do or die move but i just do it. The worse scenario for me is that she would slap or stop me and go back home and we wont see each other again thats all. My hand still on her lap, i teased her further saying i am helping her with the saliva below her lips. Actually there was really a small trace of saliva below her lips. In a split second, I moved in with my heart pounding fast and i kissed her on her lips, and my tongue reached out to lick up her saliva trace. It was a kinky feeling.

She was stunned and pushed onto my body a little, but i just told her she is too beautiful and i just cleared up the saliva trace for her. She laughed out a little shyly. I carried on kissing her without asking. Her lips didnt exactly move much but she didnt really stop me also. I pushed my tongue into her mouth easily and french her and she didnt stop me too.

Kept kissing her non stop and finally her lips and tongue reacted a little more. My hand was rubbing up and down on her lap and the other naughty hand slowly shifted up to touch her boobs through her top. She reacted again like saying no but i didnt really care about her lol. Quickly slide my hand under her dress and rubbed her directly against her pussy through her panty non stop while i kept kissing her.

She probably in a state of wanting it and yet wanting to stop it. After kissing and rubbing her for a damn long time, she finally stopped me. She say really cannot and she need to go home. I told her i cannot control and she caused my erection. She looked at it and laughed out again. I told her she got to compensate me and she laughed and say how. Looking at her sweet innocent face, i decided to stop the action for the night and let her off. I say i will meet her again for dinner nexf week and she cannot say no. She just smoled and nodded her head. To test my prey once more, i told her she can go back but must give me a small compensation installment first. Signalling my mouth and wanting to see if she would agree to it. She blushed and laughed again, but quickly leaned towards me and give me a quick peck on my lips shyly. I playfully wrapped around her waist tightly not letting her move back and we kissed for another min at least. I say i will miss her kisses before i let her go out of the car since she say dont want to let anyone see her with me at this level.

I am waiting for our next meet up on fri night which hopefully will lead to even more ;p

it is a very sexciting story and hope it really not a real life story.

If it is true story for goodness sake stop it. Why force on a married woman. How would you feel if other man fuck or touch your wife. So what if conquer a married woman?
Old 13-10-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Is she hot?
not bad. quite a looker.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19027 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not bad. quite a looker.
wat's there to lose if tht's e case..
Old 14-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
reckus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not bad. quite a looker.
Then go for it!!
Old 14-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

listened to the bros here and went for it. of course, i didnt go alone. our mutual friends were there too. will share the story soon. need to clear my work first.

Last edited by siaoded; 14-10-2018 at 10:28 PM.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently got to up a Friend Wife after a wedding dinner when my Friend were drunk.
Old 15-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Recently got to up a Friend Wife after a wedding dinner when my Friend were drunk.
you are an animal not worth to be with your friend

next time when you dunk ,,, your friend up your wife

Last edited by edwintantan; 15-10-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1