The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Alamak, I thought this round was to pop Janice's cherry. Hmm.. Looks like it had to be the next round instead.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kennethloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing. Very nice.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
can feel gog very tired liao XD
5 days leh bro, cock wants, body also must can support leh. I'm young at that time, still can tahan, when cum becomes liquid and not thick, you know it's over liao, at least satisfy her I can still tell her I want to rest and cum more the next time.

Thank goodness she's willing to be eaten and fingered lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Alamak, I thought this round was to pop Janice's cherry. Hmm.. Looks like it had to be the next round instead.
Anal cherry? No la.. not in BKK... I cover the office romp first, then some others before going to anal.

Still got a while to go before ending. I'll skip the Europe tour, that one is mostly sight and relaxing.
Old 07-03-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Sorry for the late posting today, auntie tells me she paiseh she vacuum when I'm in the office as it will disturb my work, so I sat in the car relax until she's done before coming up.

----------------------

Saturday

Felt weird... something wasn't right. What's... this feeling? Huh...

Something was flicking at my cock, I was awoken by something stirring my cock. I saw a bump below my blanket, bobbing up and down. Took me nearly a while to organize my thoughts and realise what is happening to my cock.

I think my balls barely made new sperm to be ejaculated and here I am being aroused by SOMEBODY so early in this morning.

Looking left, Janice is not there, my suspicions should be right... unless it's a hantu below the sheets. I peeked below the sheets, I saw a head, near my groin and a tongue licking my balls. This is new, I've never seen Janice go below the shaft.

Pulled the entire blanket off and exposed Janice naked but lying below my groin, but face was all over my balls and cock, enjoying her tease. She noticed that I'm awake.

J(anice): Morning!

Janice looked up, smiling while her hand still worked on my shaft. OMG.. that sight. Her tits were free falling, her hair hooked behind her ears. She was sallivating because some saliva dropped and she used her left hand to catch it while her right hand still on my shaft.

Cannot hard... also let her make until hard. I was unwilling, but rape happens... I grew suddenly in her hands.

J: Little gog is awake.

Fuck... what a tease!!!!! Absentmindedly, she licked her saliva from her hand as she looked up at me saying that. ARGHHHH I don't want to hard, but ... still managed to.

J: Last night never clean properly. I can still smell what is dried and left behind lo...

gog: Huh!? I was tired, I just woke up, after we made love, I didn't go toilet leh...

J: Ya lor, the smell of... is so obvious.

Smell of !?! She didn't want to mention the word, on purpose, shy, or tease?
Old 07-03-2023, 10:11 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Still got a while to go before ending. I'll skip the Europe tour, that one is mostly sight and relaxing.
How did both of you end up Europe...work assignment again?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 07-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Multiple rounds during a short time frame can be shiok as well as, torturous. On one hand, Gog must have done something right to turn Janice into a sex hungry, proactive woman, on the other, he needs to deliver his little Joe to the task of marikita. Actually, to Janice, cannot shoot nevermind, just stay hard to pleasure her meimei would be adequate.
Nice morning wake up call, nobody would complain.
Old 07-03-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
vet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written TS. Please continue
Old 08-03-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Janice's sex drive do high, is she wanting to get herself pregnant by asking gog to creampie her repeatedly?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethloh View Post
Good sharing. Very nice.
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
How did both of you end up Europe...work assignment again?
That one was our church group retreat, the whole batch including Lindi decided to head to Europe for 2 weeks holiday and break

Group tour, not group fuck though.... LOL!!!!

"Work assignment" used too often, is too easily noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Multiple rounds during a short time frame can be shiok as well as, torturous. On one hand, Gog must have done something right to turn Janice into a sex hungry, proactive woman, on the other, he needs to deliver his little Joe to the task of marikita. Actually, to Janice, cannot shoot nevermind, just stay hard to pleasure her meimei would be adequate.
Nice morning wake up call, nobody would complain.
It can be shiok for the first 3-4 rounds, I like it, but too many, and your body takes longer each time to cum. 6-7 rounds onwards, sperm is watery, and body exhausted already. Girls don't need recovery time, but guys...

I'm glad that Janice opened up in her sexuality to me, allowing me to do more with her. I was thinking our sex life will be nothing more than just regular intercourse. I would be bored of course.

What's lust and curiosity of how she is in bed became more than just that, love, and care ensued us.

Pity... she was not mine fully, else I think we'll be having a very good time every day (loosely speaking, I don't think I can shoot 365 days a year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vet365 View Post
Nicely written TS. Please continue
Thank you sir, next instalment, coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Janice's sex drive do high, is she wanting to get herself pregnant by asking gog to creampie her repeatedly?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
A bit tad early to share here but I might forget...

Janice never had that thought cross her mind, being in a good marriage with her husband, sex is simply, he rolls on her, goes in, 5-10mins maybe (on a good night) cums and goes,

Being his wife, she obliges, and with her conservative teaching and religion, pro-creation is the only purpose for sex, she dares not voice out what she wants in sex, in bed.

He is shy as well, not sure how far Janice can go (I believe he is...) so he doesn't dare to go beyond the regular 5-10mins.

After 9 years in marriage like that, everything is just a routine and/or motion. Lie in bed, he asks, she obliges, goes in...5/10 mins, out. Maybe because it's so fast, the sperm quantity is low so she didn't get pregnant and has to try for IVF.

We're talking maybe ancient china kind of sexual lifestyle, fuck, rest. You don't build much mood, no foreplay, no 2nd, 3rd,4th time. Worse still, you don't fucking talk about bedroom fun, and look back teasing each other what you did in bed, how you enjoyed that little roughness, or kiss or thrust into the pussy bare.

9 years like that, I come along, I'm no savior, but her shyness breaks away, she starts to understand her body can do more, I can give her more as well and slowly, her body wants new things, new stuff to try.

Unlike most girls, including the sisters here, she was a virgin from the start till marriage. Condoms? Never heard of it, never needed as she doesn't fuck around. She was a one man woman all the way.

- Touching a cock? Never.
- Sucking a cock? Never.
- Watching a cock going in and out of her? Never.
- Eating sperm? Never.
- Licking cock and balls? Never.
- Anal? Never (not yet... )
- And more...

She doesn't understand that our bodies are made for more.

For those who had a Christian/Catholic gfs that are innocent & virgins, you know what I mean. Their one-track faith and thinking is so pure that you either like it, or hate it.

Amazing to know such a girl, isn't it? Folks will say I'm making this up, folks will say this is bullshit, no such girl exists.

Well, I leave you to ponder how Janice is all these years until I raped her.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Good Wednesday folks.

This is my LAST update. I will not be updating anymore.

Until I'm back from holiday.

Taking a road trip from SG to BKK, going to be a long drive with friends just for fun. Back Monday. Will have the next update then.

Apologies for the blue-balls, and what-nots till then. Don't miss me, ya?

p/s: Next month (Apr) I'm going away even longer....

--------------------------------------------------------

gog: What? Smell of what?

I grinned while she gripped my meat rod and rubbed.

J(anice): That lor...

gog: What? Something you like?

Janice smacked me on my thighs when I said that.

gog: Ow... why? You don't like meh? You always swallow until so happy.

Janice really smacked my cock, knelt on her knees on the bed , body upright and giving me an angry look. Oops.

gog: You like right?

I got off the bed, went behind Janice and tugged her hand to ask her get off the bed, she grudgingly stood up next to me. I went infront of her and sat on the edge of the bed.

gog: Come... little gog needs you.

I smiled sheepishly at her, while tugging at one hand of hers, is that considered a hint of me wanting her to kneel and suck me? Hehehe....because... Janice knelt infront of me all of a sudden. My head swirled, gosh, she loves me enough to do that?!

Both of my hands reached out to the back of her head and guided her gently nearer...she didn't resist. Gently rocked her head to my cock in and out. I was face fucking her, it was arousing that Janice is willing to let me do that to her.

I got bolder, and started to be more rough, Janice placed both palms on each of my thighs while allowing me to bob her head towards and away my cock, she was sucking quite hard, it was thrilling. I pulled her head harder while squeezing my butt cheeks and thrust into her mouth. Damn shiok, reminds me of Lindi and how I facefucked her.

Can feel some build up in the balls, not sure if will be cumming a lot but it was getting harder to cum during the trip. Janice was also choking a bit, I had to hurry before she gets frustrated.

Really took a while more, I think 5 mins? She was kind enough to let me build up and finally shoot right into her mouth.

Janice's mouth covered my cook and tightly sucked on it as I let loose into her mouth, she's becoming so hungry for cum, would never have expected this girl to be so open and change that much over the year.

Janice slurped it all up, greedily, and loudly,

J: Oh... love you so much, so good. Mmm.. yum.

Fuck! Since when she became so slutty. Finger lickin' good? Saw her sniff her fingers and licked it to get the remains off. Tickled her tongue on my pee hole and gave my cock a nice kiss before leaving for the bathroom.

I'm going to get heart attack one of these days with her change in sexual appetite.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Good Wednesday folks.

This is my LAST update. I will not be updating anymore.

Until I'm back from holiday.
Bro. U Shd complete the bkk adventures before leaving for bkk again mah.
Old 08-03-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

This is a superb story bro
Old 08-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Bro Gog, while you lament Janice is totally yours and said if she were, you guys would have gone on it like rabbits or hamsters.
The reality is, not many couples, or no couple at all, who will not lose even 1% of their passion as time passes. Especially men, we are built to hunt, and women, to a certain extent, want to submit themselves to a, worthy male.
Hence, if she's your wife, after decades, or even just several years, you would have started looking for CCA partners outside of your marriage.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Gog is so lucky to have Janice as his boss as well as FB, cheers!
Old 09-03-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
5 days leh bro, cock wants, body also must can support leh. I'm young at that time, still can tahan, when cum becomes liquid and not thick, you know it's over liao, at least satisfy her I can still tell her I want to rest and cum more the next time.
cant relate coz no Janice want me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1