The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-03-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutwen View Post
One trick, I can share not to pay the shop extra for girls to stay overnight. Book the girls and get them to come between 9 pm to 10pm. After the two hours, the girls do not need to go back to the shop, they will stay if you are "handsome". You just pay the girls. My recommendation should be good. Trust me.

U r lucky, some will have to go home cos her tirak, samee or gig is at home waiting
Old 09-03-2011, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u intro her to me, I confirm fly down every weekends.
Then you need a lot a lot of weekends........
Old 09-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..go home cos her tirak, samee or gig is at home waiting
Maybe also a baby (or 2)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by slutwen
..come between 9 pm to 10pm. After the two hours, the girls do not need to go back to the shop, they will stay if you are "handsome". Trust me.
THRUST the girl yes. Yours was a fun do, but that was her job. Couldn't we take the view she was "professional", without false hopes of her rooming overnight? Pity neither are we all "hansum" enough
Old 09-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,

My field report from Mango massage.

Just had a session with Bam as apple was on one week leave. Book her and she came over to my hotel. Pick her up from hotel lobby and walk up to my room. After we walk into the room, to took off everything waiting for the massage. The moment I sat on the bed, she start kissing from my nipple to to my little bro and gave me a bj. Since then, all was sextifying.... After 2 sessions, we came down to serious business I.e. Massage. She took all full 2 hours to do the massage. I must say, she is nice and accommodating. I wanted her to stay fro the night but I have to leave early in the morning out of Bangkok. I will try to get her to stay overnight with me..... I am sure she would stay.

One trick, I can share not to pay the shop extra for girls to stay overnight. Book the girls and get them to come between 9 pm to 10pm. After the two hours, the girls do not need to go back to the shop, they will stay if you are "handsome". You just pay the girls. My recommendation should be good. Trust me.
For the gals, since we are their customers, we are all "handsome" regardless of whether you look like Brad Pitt or Ah Meng...

Even if the gals do not need to go back to their shops, you still need to pay them extra for staying overnight with you right? So what difference does that make?
Old 09-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
............... they will stay if you are "handsome". You just pay the girls. My recommendation should be good. Trust me.
jialat tink she will not stay overnite with me
hope she see the KING in my thai bahts handsome
Old 09-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 138mm View Post

As for biz in thailand. I will only step into it when i sure it will work for me. Is good for my fren to went in now cos i can get update from him.
It's very complicated when you do business in Thailand esp u are not sure with the law and doesn't have the proper documentation to back you up.

As for your friend, I can say that most likely the investment will be gone as I'm sure the money he had invested because of the gal so there's nothing to back him up that the money is his if something goes wrong.

The best to do in Thailand is to "eat, sleep, shop & fuck" as a tourist. Dun daydream and try to fantasize about staying there unless u have a concrete plan and it actually works...

I got a friend who runs 2 shops in Platinum dealing with clothing business, a super lau jiao like him whom had seen it all in Thailand also got cheated by them. So there are no prevention, it all depends on the luck and ppl that you're dealing with.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master View Post
It's very complicated when you do business in Thailand esp u are not sure with the law and doesn't have the proper documentation to back you up.

As for your friend, I can say that most likely the investment will be gone as I'm sure the money he had invested because of the gal so there's nothing to back him up that the money is his if something goes wrong.

The best to do in Thailand is to "eat, sleep, shop & fuck" as a tourist. Dun daydream and try to fantasize about staying there unless u have a concrete plan and it actually works...

I got a friend who runs 2 shops in Platinum dealing with clothing business, a super lau jiao like him whom had seen it all in Thailand also got cheated by them. So there are no prevention, it all depends on the luck and ppl that you're dealing with.
I couldn't agreed more, like they always said love is blind and money will never enough.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
For the gals, since we are their customers, we are all "handsome" regardless of whether you look like Brad Pitt or Ah Meng...

Even if the gals do not need to go back to their shops, you still need to pay them extra for staying overnight with you right? So what difference does that make?
The reason why I said she will stay is because after the all the session over, she just lie on the bed underneath the blanket. Of course I hug her. I suspect she is waiting for me to ask her to stay but I didn't as I have an early morning to start.

Of course I will pay the extra to her. She told me if she stay, I have to pay the shop another 1000 baht. This 1000 baht could be for her and not the shop. Why should I give the shop and not her?

Anyway, I had a good time with Bam. unfortunately, I have to end the 2 hours instead of having her overnight....
Old 09-03-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

very very true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master View Post

Old 10-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If u intro her to me, I confirm fly down every weekends.
Like the hokkien saying just "sit and wait".
Old 10-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Like the hokkien saying just "sit and wait".
Waited long long liao.
Old 13-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

12/3/2011 nite in Bangkok.
Met with lobster in front of Lolipop agogo in NEP. After the introduction, we satisfied our hungry tummies in a nearby restaurant and proceeded to Rainbow 4. Chivas & soda for both of us. And found out that he do not like beer and no like to sit liked a stoned zombie in a bar. That's good as i myself seldom sit in a bar and now no drink beer.

Rainbow 4 bar, as usual got many syts on the 2 stages. There were a few ugly puyings also. The bar was full of customers. We stood up in between the 2 stages. Quiet boring here, except that a syt beckoned me to barfine her ( and made a fucking motion several times with her fingers ). Yeah !.
Barfine a syt mercenary puying. No way, bros !.

We went into Spanky's Bar and met Cher who lead us to the lower sofa. As usual, drinks for her. She gave us two of those rubber hoses to use and intro two better and fairer ladies to sit with us. Next, Cher got another lady to dance on the upper stage behind us. Hmmmmm, we got one behind us, 2 sitting next to us, and a whole bunch facing us. Good service from mamasan Cher !.

She was okay when me and her did some funny antics in the bar. Showed me her thights, flipped her back skirts up for me, showed me her melons, let me bang her behind ( while she was making fake moaning noises ), took the rubber hose and BJ one end while i was holding it the other end and " originating " from my dick location. The shows started and lobster found these to be interesting. I instructed Cher to get lobster on stage and get a nice puying in sexy clothing to give him a hard on. Cher was okay with it and went to the bar to make special arrangement. She came back to me with a wicked smile. But lobster got no balls and chicken out. We spent THB 1420 here and that included the mamasan and LDs for the 2 ladies.

We paid up and went outside to smoke. The other mamasan, tall, skinny bitch with a brownish spiked hair was eating some meat satay. I requested for a stick and got it. Then, this stupid bitch wanted me to pay THB10 for it. I paid her THB20. Then, this stupid, moron bitch wanted me to buy her a drink which i refused. I no give face to her ?. Hey, i gave her THB20 for a THB 10 meat satay !!!. This stupid, moron, shitfull bitch lost her cool temper and blew up on me.

Oui, fucking bitch threw a lot of shit at me telling me that i have no heart, bad person, and etc, etc, etc and i smiled back. Bastard spikey mamasan don't even know me.

I went into the bar and went out with Cher. And i gave the bastard even less face now. Yes, Thai ladies....all want face and money. I know mamasan Cher for 9 years in all her bars in Soi Cowboy. We are good friends, i only know you for 1 day here, and you are a shit mamasan. You do not know how to take care of customers !!!. And the bouncer, bar girls around were looking when i shouted out in a very balanced tone. Shit mamasan went red in the face, looked at Cher ( who said that we are good friends for a long time in Soi Cowboy ) and told her to go away. That pile of smelly pig's shit huffed off.

It was good in Spanky except for the incident with the mamasan that blew up because i did not give her a drink and no give her any face while i gave Cher some drinks, etc, etc.
Old 13-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Continuation.

On a taxi to Soi Cowboy, lobster said that he was there last night and went to 70% of the bars ( a peek, look and vanish type of recon ) and that the girls there were less beautiful than those in Rainbow 4. This i agreed but we on our way to drink and to have some more fun.

We went into Baccara. But he never went upstairs when he was here yesterday. Lot of tall lookers downstairs. Bar full of customers.

We took the sofa that was in the middle when you go upstairs. It was on the left. Ordered Chivas & soda, stood up, and lobster started dancing. Now, i know why he do not sit in bars !. Later, waitress asked us to the bar table that was next to the stage. Went there, drank a few more drinks, one sexy mad but ugly hostress kept us company. We danced with her but never buy her any LD. That caused her to fuck off. We danced and screamed " We were the champions " when Queen was on. Two more of those black uniform hostress wanna keep us company, i told them that they were ugly and better you go away. Thank god, that they went away !.

Oh yes, quite a number of ladies were eyeing us. We took 2 ladies. Not going to barfine these puyings, just to drink, raba a little, talked a bit, tequila for the puyings. Better be careful of your ordered drinks as the dump waitress gave lobster coke with Green Label. And gave me a Chivas with coke. We ordered Green Label with water, Chivas & soda. We took our drinks back to the lady bar tender, gave her the wrong deliveries, make sure that we got our ordered drinks !!!. And we always check our bills. Then, 4 young Japanese came in and sat on the sofa behind us. Immediately, the girls would direct all their eyes, etc to these yipun. Ah, never mind, lah. We just wanna drink and have some fun. The show was good. Six puyings were lesbians upstairs while 8 ladies were totally naked downstairs. They got a big applause from us, the Yipun were screaming and clapped liked crazy. Yes, young Japanese very lian, lian, big here in Baccara.

It was 1 am and we were not even drunk and walked to Scratch Dog.
Old 13-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

THB400 entry charge with 2 drinks per person for going into Scratch Dog. That will be THB800 for 2 people and a miserable 4 drinks !. Or buy a bottle but gotta pay the mixers. Only 2 of us and we got no puyings. So i selected the cheapest bottle of alcohol which was Red Label at THB1,200. Got our arms stamped and we went to a low table in the middle of this club.

The table was right in the middle of many tables. It was facing the DJ. Some people inside as it was 1.30 am. More people were coming in. But no seats on our table. We stood up and surveyed the surrounding around us. Ordered 2 small bottles of water, 2 soda, i bucket of ice that costed me THB420. We drank, danced, talked rubbish, eyed the nearby tables, especially those with only puyings. Good music, just liked in some clubs in Danok. My type of music !.

Two Singaporeans with 2 presumably WLs came to the next table. Then, lobster said one of them is from Germany. I said the other one said he is from Australia. We laughed out. Damn funny !. These two tried to be so high class and pretended to be from Germany and Australia. Yeah, shit !. And i am from the nation of Tedimedipudiah ( Indian for " Screw your M***er ").

Two Japanese also were in our next table. The two of them finished their first bottles of beer and were down on their second bottles. Okay, lah. Let's be friendly with these Japanese. I poured a very very strong portion of alcohol into their glasses ( while lobster was urging me to put in less, less and less mixer so to make it strong ). We drank, talked, be friendly and i was watching the several puyings tables. Later, as i expected, the Japanese were taken out by the puyings. OHHhh !. They just came, no fucked these two old looking fellows. The ladies just talked and took off with the young Japanese and were in the table behind us. We cursed liked hell and wished that the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan should be more powerful on impact !!!. That got us laughing !!!. Yes, quite high on alcohol.

Me, old man, even with thousands and thousands of THB and RM in wallet also cannot compete with the young Japanese in Baccara and in Scratch Dog. Oh yes, WL in Bangkok like the Japanese.......and generousity ........and love their wallets.
Old 13-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

u SHLD and only go to scratch dog with girls along..not a gd idea to go there and hunt as most are there with their jipun customers, while the katoeys are out for free drinks ( like usual ) , wont advise u guys to go there to collect phone numbers for next time etc.. no point...
off to new york tonight, so all the bros , be safe and take care..
will be back only at the end of the month..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1