The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I been to a few pubs in Pattaya, maybe my eyes pasted stamps, most puying, dum dum, geh geh.... a lot of farang chop.

I still prefer BKK. I walk around Hway Kwang, I can see lots of chio bus.... In pattaya, I can only see old, dark gers on the street.... Sorry if I offended guys who love either old or dark/black ladies ....
Hahahaaaa....what a pity to sleep alone and pcc once again.
Old 16-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Don't tell me the situation in Bangkok is so bad that you need to take a job as a part time tour guide. Do you speak thai malay.???

Just walk along the beach front and try again if you don't see her. Chokdee.
situation is bad for the newbies..that they think taxi driver is nice to charge him 1500 for 3 nights, while i only charge 1000, isnt that better for fellow singaporeans? ..
Old 16-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
That's how the Patts scene works out. Plentiful farangs and isaan dam types.

Distribution's fair, asians go for your kao2 types whilst farangs (in general) shiok exotic tanned types.
In fact there are some fair skin gals around brought in by agents from Bangkok on 1 to 3 months rotation in each clubs. They are the so called showtime model dancers.
Old 16-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..some fair skin gals around brought in by agents from Bangkok on 1 to 3 months rotation in each clubs. They are the so called showtime model dancers.
Tell that to Naemlo.. he's probably looking at chabor with his dark sunglasses too (at night).

It's too easy to generalise on dark isaan types favoured by farangs in Patts. But yes, you can still find asian flavour in some clubs. Understand both "super and naughty girls" bars (hope I got names right), are owned by a sino-thai. Which helps explains more kao2 girls there, catering more to asian clientele.
Old 16-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
there are some fair skin gals around .....from Bangkok on 1 to 3 months rotation in each clubs. They are the so called showtime model dancers.
Ohhh !. You made me very itchy to fast forward a few months earlier to Pattaya !.
Old 16-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Ohhh !. You made me very itchy to fast forward a few months earlier to Pattaya !.
itchy??? go scratch dog scratch lo.......
Old 16-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
itchy??? go scratch dog scratch lo.......
Okay, lah. I scratch a rabies dog and let u smell the tissue when i see u in Sink a bore, ah ?. Kekekeke
Old 16-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

can some kind bkk old birds recommend any "erotic" bar or show safe enough to bring along wifey to "open" her eyes...?

wanted to go for tiger show but heard it's a bit too hardcore.. not really into seeing pussy smoking or opening bottle cap.. or instead of performing such stunts, is there any just purely "live" fucking show..?

Old 16-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
can some kind bkk old birds recommend any "erotic" bar or show safe enough to bring along wifey to "open" her eyes...?

wanted to go for tiger show but heard it's a bit too hardcore.. not really into seeing pussy smoking or opening bottle cap.. or instead of performing such stunts, is there any just purely "live" fucking show..?

why would you wanna go see other couples do live fucking, besides you bring your oc to these type of places chances of getting a visa to go BKK by yourself without her is as good as zero in future

or you could just bring her go gigolo bar and let her shiok shiok then you can sneak out for a quickie
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 16-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
u can pay me 1000baht, i also can bring u all the place u want.. plus i can speak hokkien , teochew or singlish..
Bro i pay you 2000baht you bring me to Ayutthaya and back, can?
Old 16-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Bro i pay you 2000baht you bring me to Ayutthaya and back, can?
ayutthaya sian la.. go there, end up eat all the street food which are avalia in bkk as well..buy back all the boliao thai tidbits along the way.. bro, mai la..lets not waste our time..
Old 16-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
ayutthaya sian la.. go there, end up eat all the street food which are avalia in bkk as well..buy back all the boliao thai tidbits along the way.. bro, mai la..lets not waste our time..
no choice leh i have to go back to the temple there, and going all the way there without cheonging seems like a waste but drawback is hard to get cab to go back to BKK late at night
Old 16-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
So we not expecting any FRs from you?
Slept peaceful.... tonight decide to stay in hotel. Rather spend my money in BKK.

Quote:

Just walk along the beach front and try again if you don't see her. Chokdee.
The beach is full of gers well concealed in the dark.

Quote:
Hahahaaaa....what a pity to sleep alone and pcc once again.
Not the first time.

Quote:
no choice leh i have to go back to the temple there, and going all the way there without cheonging seems like a waste but drawback is hard to get cab to go back to BKK late at night
It is not hard, it simply no chance..... If u prefer taxi then book the taxi whole day.
Old 17-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
..... besides you bring your oc to these type of places chances of getting a visa to go BKK by yourself without her is as good as zero in future
Ya.... totally agreed. Women are pretty good in deduction. Link, link , link, and they will get a picture. That's why when wifey comes along to LOS with me... i make sure I stay far far from sukhumvit

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 17-03-2011, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
interblue321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am staying at the Shangri La in Bangrak Soi for a few days .. any suggestions as to where i can have a good time nearby? Thanks bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1