The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kns2828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

[QUOTE=Willie;6344876]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kns2828 View Post
TingTing is like not doing service anymore? issit?

bro Willie,
PM me the nos

PMed
Bro Willie,

Got your pm, anyway Thanks! But .... those in your list is not the exact ppl in the picture....I've visit Cheng cheng before...really disappointed when meet up with her.. damn fake ...hahaha

Any other better recommendation?

also have you tested out no.39 at spa located within 广州国德国际大酒店? what is the damage like?
Old 19-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Been reading thru this thread this couple of days, cos i go GZ for business like 2-3 times a yr.

I usually dont chiong at all when i'm there since i travel alone. But come next mth, I will be bringing 2 frens along.

Would really appreciate some kind bros can advise places to chiong. They hv never chiong in china before, so I would like to bring them to try at least 1 ktv and 1 HC.

PM me if not convenient to post here... really appreciate!!
Old 19-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

If you have time, then it's better if you just go down to CP - 30 mins from GZ 45rmb per trip plus metro is very convenient.

After that over night there and next day go back GZ again.
Finding joints in GZ is like finding treasure and most of the time you won't like what you find lol for the money you spend.

Best if you can just go CP for 1 or 2 days for R&R then come back.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 19-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=kns2828;6355523]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post

Bro Willie,

Got your pm, anyway Thanks! But .... those in your list is not the exact ppl in the picture....I've visit Cheng cheng before...really disappointed when meet up with her.. damn fake ...hahaha

Any other better recommendation?

also have you tested out no.39 at spa located within 广州国德国际大酒店? what is the damage like?
Sorry bro about the poor quality, as mentioned I myself have not tried them. I prefer to spend the moola and time in CP. I stay within walking distance of the German hotel, will try to find some time to visit there and let you know.
Old 19-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Willie;6362647]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kns2828 View Post

Sorry bro about the poor quality, as mentioned I myself have not tried them. I prefer to spend the moola and time in CP. I stay within walking distance of the German hotel, will try to find some time to visit there and let you know.
Bro Willie, why say appologize? In such expeditions, there is always an element of surprize, be it good or bad in all these encounters. No 1 will garantee U that the WL is the same as wat the put-up in the web site (unless u r the OKT and u should not thrust him). As everyone knows tat things in the web are not to be taken at face value....hehehe

Aaaaa? U still got time to fish meh? How cum so free to post at this time? Should U be kept busy wif your new found fish, RIGHT???....hahaha
Old 19-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Kent_do;6362663]
Quote:

Bro Willie, why say appologize? In such expeditions, there is always an element of surprize, be it good or bad in all these encounters. No 1 will garantee U that the WL is the same as wat the put-up in the web site (unless u r the OKT and u should not thrust him). As everyone knows tat things in the web are not to be taken at face value....hehehe

Aaaaa? U still got time to fish meh? How cum so free to post at this time? Should U be kept busy wif your new found fish, RIGHT???....hahaha
just got back from updownnine......this mm sure know how to walk!
how is things in ZS, let me know whether it is going to be fri or sat.
Old 23-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is one spa at 海珠广场 tat still offers special service. spa at 200+, special at 400
Old 23-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic View Post
Been reading thru this thread this couple of days, cos i go GZ for business like 2-3 times a yr.

I usually dont chiong at all when i'm there since i travel alone. But come next mth, I will be bringing 2 frens along.

Would really appreciate some kind bros can advise places to chiong. They hv never chiong in china before, so I would like to bring them to try at least 1 ktv and 1 HC.

PM me if not convenient to post here... really appreciate!!
Bro, GZ have many KTVs but most of the time, the mms don't like to go out and even if go out, can onli ST. Moreover berry expensive leh. My bro W oso not like cheong GZ, he go CP from GZ most of the time so can enjoy gao gao....hehehe
We are the members of the CP cheongsters
Old 28-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

found a very good n budget deal at haizhu district. short FR to share with bros as very busy.
haisha sauna inside 蔚蓝国际 3rd floor - seems to be a hotel under navy.

good value so went 3x last week.

168 rmb for 2h chinese massage. however, actual is only 1h massage. but it is followed by hj with oil n autoroam. all inclusive in the 168rmb...hehehe. got a fair busty jilin meimei.

the girls i saw looks wise at least 7/10.

at the lounge, tell the 部长 u want '泰式按摩'. apparently it is the codeword for special cos only chinese massage is stated in their list of services.
had thai 2x.
1st session - hunan girl, 8/10, b cup
2nd session - hunan girl, 7/10, b++ cup
session started with hot water bath. girl with gargle hot water as they clean your back n even your legs! very shiok feeling. 1st girl even give me a mouth suction treatment on my back!!!! feel like having 拔罐....hehe. then came AR!!!! lick your backside clean clean n tongue poke n tease your blackhole....damn shiok feeling. turn front n more hot water cleaning with hot water bbbj with swirling tongue. then to fj. tight n wild. lots of fun together.
both girls are good but preferred 1st girl.
358 rmb for 'thai massage'. you may or may not get real massage. i got a short massage from 1st girl.

all payment is at counter when u leave.
value special...enjoy if you happen to be in that area
Old 01-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
IRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Taking tiger and reach GZ airport at 1.30am.

Can any bro advise any SPA in GZ, can enjoy for few hours till noon then i can take a train dowm to CP.

CP retired.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post
found a very good n budget deal at haizhu district. short FR to share with bros as very busy.
haisha sauna inside 蔚蓝国际 3rd floor - seems to be a hotel under navy.
some bros pm me for hotel name. already stated in my earlier post...蔚蓝国际
ask my GZ friend for the address 江南大道中。。。华海大厦A座

hope this helps
Old 07-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
SpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I will be happy to join you. Which part of GZ do you work in? I am over at Huangpu area.

heh heh ..will be great to have a sg group in gz ..am over at tianhe area ..
Old 07-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpIkEY View Post
heh heh ..will be great to have a sg group in gz ..am over at tianhe area ..
Wow bro, another kaki for the GZ gang!!!!!!! U r free on next Sat nite? the 15th Oct, wan cum down to CP and cheong together? There will be many bros from SG. PM me your contact. I will be in ZS on Monday onwards.

Yo bro Willie, U see this or not???
Old 07-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
SpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Wow bro, another kaki for the GZ gang!!!!!!! U r free on next Sat nite? the 15th Oct, wan cum down to CP and cheong together? There will be many bros from SG. PM me your contact. I will be in ZS on Monday onwards.

Yo bro Willie, U see this or not???
Pmed u my china mobile ..heeehee ..
Old 18-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

Any bros in GZ now for the canton fair? I'll be there for phase 3 fair... Hope it's not so crowded by then...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1