The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Greetings fellow Rowell cheongsters.

It has been a while since I posted anything. Been busy overseas. And thanks to those who appreciated my past postings but, alas, things change.

I had an opportunity to visit Bangkok and Pattaya last week. When I was in Pattaya I visited Stringfellows go-go bar to say hello to some of our favourite Rowell ladyboys. But instead I got some shocking news!

It seems that Rowell was raided recently (not sure last month or in May) and seven ladyboys in Rowell were caught by anti-vice. Unfortunately three of them were from Stringfellows, two new ones and the hot favourite, Thai-Indian May. Also Sonia, now a post-op, was caught with the rest.

After spending two days in the lock-up they were sent back to Thailand. Now May and Sonia cannot go back to Singapore.

When I asked May whether she was afraid or not when she was arrested, she said NO! Wow, this lady got balls! Come to think of it, she DOES have balls!

Anyway, Thai-Indian May ask me to tell all her Singapore supporters and fans to visit her in Pattaya Stringfellows. You can buy her a lady drink and also have a reunion fuck. She and her big cock miss you guys!

Another thing. Natcha asked me to delete all my pictures of Stringfellow ladyboys posted in this forum. It seems her Singapore "boss" found out about the pictures in the forum and wanted them deleted. Also if any further pictures appear, the ladyboy in question will be barred from working in Singapore.

Personally, I think the house got raided because somebody sabo them. It may be an irate customer or jealousy from the other houses along Rowell. 79 Rowell always do better business than the other houses. Again this is just my personal opinion.

Also some news. Natcha told me she and At will be going to Singapore after mid-July. And I think tall May will be going in July too but not sure when. Regulars should update this forum of their arrival!

Well, that's all folks. Have fun in Rowell and keep safe!

RR
Old 03-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Bro RumpRanger, that is really sad news about Thai-Indian May. Does this mean that can she can never return to our shores?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
novus733 is Cool - loads of Potential

yeap, blacklisted by singapore custom...
Old 04-07-2010, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I think Thai-Indian May will be barred from entering Singapore for 3 years.

Also another piece of gossip is that Boeing is not working in Stringfellows and has broken contact with some of her ladyboy friends. It seems that she borrowed some money from a few of the other ladyboys and have yet to repay them. Last heard that she was working in Malaysia because Singapore immigration stopped her from coming to Singapore. And because she was sent back from Singapore, she lost her working capital and had to borrow money to work in Malaysia. So don't expect Boeing to appear in Singapore in the near future. Pity.

Our immigration is now asking a lot of questions to the Thai WL and ladyboys why they go "holiday" to Singapore every two or three months. Failure to give a satisfactory reply will be given marching orders back to Thailand or only 1 week stay in Singapore.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I think Thai-Indian May will be barred from entering Singapore for 3 years..
wat a pity....!!

Old 05-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to hear from you bro RumpRanger and your usual complete details.
The raids on house 79 are not surprising. They're been going for many years now. And I feel the disappointment of fellow bros here when their favourites cannot return. Not so convenient to catch up with them in Pattaya.
Immigration is giving them a hard time because in total there are a large number of Malaysian, Filipino and Thai ladyboys trying to get in. Those caught for the second time face a three year ban I was told. Furthermore some smart ass will write in the press and fan the fires. So no choice for us.
The situation in Malaysia seems to be slightly better only.

Ya, it's tough for the lbs. These are the times I really feel sorry for them.
They need money to start, they can't get decent jobs because they are discriminated by their gender and when they try and make money this way they risk getting arrested. What a life!

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 11-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tipsy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, i need some help regarding rowell ladyboys.

I was there this evening about 5pm. i went to the marked house no 97 but did not see zarina. I walked to one of the houses near the drinks stall which is nearest to the main road. Is that the house with thai ladyboys?

I thought that was the house with thai ladyboys and i took one of them but the lady has a pussy. And she says she's from India??? And i also saw one chinese lady at this house but i am not sure if she is a LB.

Pls advise as im looking for thai LBs.

One point to note. The lady that i took beside the drinks stall had many customers and each session lasted at most 10-15mins. Am i at the correct place?
Old 12-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsy90 View Post
Bro, i need some help regarding rowell ladyboys.

I was there this evening about 5pm. i went to the marked house no 97 but did not see zarina. I walked to one of the houses near the drinks stall which is nearest to the main road. Is that the house with thai ladyboys?

I thought that was the house with thai ladyboys and i took one of them but the lady has a pussy. And she says she's from India??? And i also saw one chinese lady at this house but i am not sure if she is a LB.

Pls advise as im looking for thai LBs.

One point to note. The lady that i took beside the drinks stall had many customers and each session lasted at most 10-15mins. Am i at the correct place?
Zarina is at House 98 the Back alley lane of the houses. See my link for my map in my signature below.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tipsy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=blackpower;5013058]Zarina is at House 98 the Back alley lane of the houses. See my link for my map in my signature below. [/QUOTe

bro, i think i walked past the hosue 98 but did not get to see her. and the houses in front which many bros have mentioned about the irritating pimp, is that the house with the thai LBs? i have not seen any thai LBs there during my visit today leh.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=tipsy90;5013095]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Zarina is at House 98 the Back alley lane of the houses. See my link for my map in my signature below. [/QUOTe

bro, i think i walked past the hosue 98 but did not get to see her. and the houses in front which many bros have mentioned about the irritating pimp, is that the house with the thai LBs? i have not seen any thai LBs there during my visit today leh.
Bro, strange you keep asking about zarina here as zarina is not a LB. Fully blooded hot Malay MILF. I think there is also a separate thread on her.
Old 16-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i went down today... first time.. i look at the gate... and i mean it.. wow... those thai lb is damm beautiful... however... the condition of the room... i mean.. can they upgrade abit? i mean 30 for a non aircon room... what can u expect? and the bed? it looks like it nvr been wash for damm long... damm... its such a pity that i finally found a nest of very chio lbs but yet.. the room... damm...
Old 16-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
friedfrunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haven't rowell-ed in years.

this thread has 65 pages of win. woot.
Old 16-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Iloveladyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going down later to Rowell later?
Old 17-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

goood evening all dros n seniors here...

wow... ladybiys... hmmm.... what services will u get from them...??
pardon me.. im new here
Old 17-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear, house 79 raided?
that's the best house around for pretty LBs...
hope those caught can come back again after 2 or 3 years

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1